No announcement yet.

The Gospel According To Oprah Winfrey: Jesus Did Not Come To Die On The Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT The Gospel According To Oprah Winfrey: Jesus Did Not Come To Die On The Cross

The Gospel According To Oprah Winfrey: Jesus Did Not Come To Die On The Cross

Did you see what Oprah Winfrey said on her television show NOW?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5ILOsHLnw

On one of her recent shows, Oprah Winfrey, who claims to be a "Christian", actually said that Jesus did not come to die on the cross.

People like Oprah are totally laying the groundwork for the coming one world religion. After all, if there is no "sin", no "salvation", no "heaven", no "hell, and Jesus didn't come to die on the cross, then you can define "Christianity" any way you want and it can easily be merged with other relgions.

Here is how another article describes what Oprah is teaching:

-----

For years Oprah has promoted New Age religion on her television show, but in the past few months she has taken her promotion of false religion to an entirely new level.

Oprah is now holding weekly internet "lessons" for the whole world with her new spiritual superstar Eckhart Tolle.

These are some of the things Tolle has written:

"All religions are equally false and equally true, depending on how you use them."

"Man made God in his own image."

Did you know that Oprah is openly denying Jesus Christ to the whole world?

Oprah said on her television show that there could not possibly be one way to God.

Oprah recently said that she does not believe that Jesus came to die on the cross, but rather that the purpose for Jesus coming was to teach us "Christ consciousness".

-----

You can read the rest of the article here:

http://shatteredparadigm.blogspot.co...rey-jesus.html

What do you all think about this?
    Why God? - Because He created us and He wants to save us

I think when the antichrist comes, she's gonna have him as a guest on her show and be gushing all over him.

"Christ consciousness" is a total new age term. That poor woman is so lost. Its one thing to be lost yourself, but she takes it to a whole other level influencing so many others.

I'll tell you something sad/funny: my husband dislikes her and it would be really funny for him to know how much alike they are.
    He said the same thing to me the last time I tried to witness to him when I told him Jesus said He was the only way to the Father.

His response: "Anyone who believes that there is only one way to God is an imbecile and a bigot."

It's just disgustingly sad.
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground.
    MAY WE IN EVIL'S HOUR, TRUTH'S SWORD WITH BOLDNESS WIELD

Comment

Like so many others, she is greatly deceived.

Jeanne
      Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Comment

The part that bothers me is there are a lot of Christians giving her a "free pass" on her blasphemy.

"Oh, she has a good heart and cares about people", "She helps kids in Africa", "She is entitled to her beliefs" are excuses I've heard.

Yes, she is entitled to her own beliefs but Christian people shouldn't be supporting her and marching with her against the word of God! Every time a Christian watches her show or buys any books or other products they are supporting a ministry of a false god. King Ahab is a good example of what God thinks about this "detestable" practice.
        Last edited by MrAnteater; May 8th 2008, 11:23 PM. Reason: changed some wording

Comment

this stinks. for us, as real christians.
          Last edited by quiet dove; May 9th 2008, 07:43 PM. Reason: slight edit of one iffy word

Comment

I can't believe that. The things that she said were totally wrong, especially if she claims to be a "Christian".
            Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth, and The Life.

Soli Deo Gloria!

My Video's:
            http://www.youtube.com/thewoodsofjordan

Comment

so we got bush, saying he's christian, then bombing the world. we got oprah saying she's christian, but is completly distorted. who else is amazingly well known and ruinng the name of Christ?

i have a hard time saying i'm a christian when people think that is what it means....

Comment

I don't think that you should have brought Bush into this subject personally. When did he "bomb" the world?
                Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth, and The Life.

Soli Deo Gloria!

My Video's:
                http://www.youtube.com/thewoodsofjordan

Comment

Oprah's behaviour is just another sign of the End Times.

But the Spirit expressly says that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and teachings of demons, (1Ti 4:1)

because they told you that at the last time there will be mockers according to their lusts, leading ungodly lives. (Jud 1:18)

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

Comment

This is terrible! But unfortunately, with the state of the world today, it seems that nothing surprises me anymore.

Originally posted by ConqueredbyLove
                    Even sheep fall down sometimes...But Jesus picks them up as they can't pick up themselves

Comment

Just saying: None of those clips are recent. The one where she argues with someone in her crowd is from the early 90's. She's been of this persuasion for decades.

Comment

metal
                        so we got bush, saying he's christian, then bombing the world.
                        wow, careful, or you may look like one of "those" Christians.
                        Oprah is one of many who say the lies of Satan.
                        It is better to lift up our president in prayer and those around him and anyone God puts in authority over us...Even it means Hillary or Oboma God forbid. We do not have the Scriptural right to bad mouth them....but oprah is not now nor will ever be my authority-squish her.

Comment

Was gonna reply to the "bomb the world" remark.....but, lets not derail the thread....LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

quote=StarscreamX-2;1633872]Was gonna reply to the "bomb the world" remark.....but, lets not derail the thread....LOL[/quote]

Trying so hard to refrain myself from responding to the responses to the original...

But on topic...my theology teacher for sophomore to senior year in high school was one of the best human beings I will ever meet. However she was Oprah fan numero uno.

I think I will stop in and see her over the summer, Im curious to see how she feels about all of the Oprah mess of late.

I have a feeling her reaction would be something like "Well I don't know whats in her heart, well I will pray." This reminds me how much I absolutely adore her.
                            When a Gentile asked Hillel to teach him the entire Torah while he stood on one foot, Hillel replied, "What you dislike don't do to others-this is the whole Torah, the rest is commentary. Go and learn."

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. "
                            - Mark Twain

Comment

Oprah seems to be incredibly good at manipulating other women and steering them away from Christ....makes me think...
                              "Few men are born brave. Many become so through training and force of discipline"
                              -Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead." - James 2:26

Watch This! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyheJ480LYA - Christian Artist Lecrae

Comment

Working...
                              X