HELP!!! Need Scripture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!! Need Scripture

I'm having trouble remembering where that Scripture is found, and also the context. I believe that Jesus was performing miracles, and He says something like "I have no faith in them, because they have no faith in me," or something like that.

HELP!!!

Matthew 11:23

23"And you, Capernaum, will not be exalted to heaven, will you? You will descend to Hades; for if the miracles had occurred in Sodom which occurred in you, it would have remained to this day.
    Matthew 13:58

58And He did not do many miracles there because of their unbelief.
    I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
    - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Welder4Christ View Post
      I'm having trouble remembering where that Scripture is found, and also the context. I believe that Jesus was performing miracles, and He says something like "I have no faith in them, because they have no faith in me," or something like that.

HELP!!!
      You may be thinking of Matt 13:58 "And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief."

Also note Mk 6:5-6; Lk 4:25-29.

Bless you,

Z.
      "Unto you therefore which believe, He is precious" (1 Peter 2:7)

Comment

This one also comes to mind.

Joh 2:23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.
        Joh 2:24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,
        Joh 2:25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.
        Eph 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS View Post
          This one also comes to mind.

Joh 2:23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.
          Joh 2:24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,
          Joh 2:25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.

That's it, Dave!! Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X