Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bible listed under fiction?

The thread is from September 2009.
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Comment

Originally posted by tango View Post
      The thread is from September 2009.
      WOW LOL, guess it can go back to the thread grave then.

Comment

Seeking is seeking the "Thread Resurrection" Oscar
        Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
          No... nagflow had posted something about the Bible that Seeking replied to. That post was deleted. So now it looks like we've resurrected the thread for no apparent reason.
          24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
          I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
          I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
          1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Comment

Originally posted by tango View Post
            No... nagflow had posted something about the Bible that Seeking replied to. That post was deleted. So now it looks like we've resurrected the thread for no apparent reason.
            Ahhh... the "framed" for the "Thread Resurrection" Oscar attempt
            Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Ahhh... the "framed" for the "Thread Resurrection" Oscar attempt
              do i get an honarble mention from the winner if they win? i mean i was unknowingly part of it, i want my 15 seconds!!

Comment

So much for innocent until proven guilty eh?
                This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Comment

Originally posted by -SEEKING- View Post
                  So much for innocent until proven guilty eh?
                  I'm just instigating for the "Instigator" Oscar!
                  Slug1--out

Comment

Working...
                  X