Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok girls...who's into jewellery, and what kind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by God's Leading Lady View Post
    Exactly! It's been the same with issues of years past of "women wearing make-up and pants". Who cares?!

I'm sure if I looked like Eve I wouldn't have to lengthen my lashes (or even look for them!) Thank goodness for mascara!

And I've seen those same women who, for years, would not even use powder, run to the ol' hair dye bottle when their husbands begin to look 'distinguished' and they start to look old.
    I'm not saying these women are wrong for their decision.
    But get up off me.

Comment

Originally posted by weddrev View Post

I'm sure if I looked like Eve I wouldn't have to lengthen my lashes (or even look for them!)
      You know... I've always wondered; Eve must've had the body of a GODDESS, I mean absolute goddess. Everything was perfectly-sized and well proportioned. I bet Eve would've put today's cosmetic surgeons to shame/out of business!

Comment

You know... I've always wondered; Eve must've had the body of a GODDESS, I mean absolute goddess. Everything was perfectly-sized and well proportioned.........
        She was p-e-r-f-e-c-t; not a flaw anywhere. Can you imagine what Adam felt when he opened his eyes & saw her?! He knew instantly she was what was missing in his life and that she was all his. EVE was the crowning glory in the act of Creation. I think we, as women, forget that all too often.

I've wondered though if they instinctively knew how to consummate the relationship or if God had to explain it to them.

Comment

weddrev,
          I would imagine God had to explain things to Adam and Eve. Of course I don't know that for a fact, but even though they may have had desires, they may not have known what to do about it.

Jeanne
          Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Comment

Originally posted by Rocking horse View Post
            I love rings....cheap or expensive, preferably the yellow gold colour. Favourite stones are rubies, diamonds (of course) and amethysts.
            I have a small heart shaped ring on my left hand little finger, my wedding ring is a little unusual as it has my husbands and my initials...A & B joined together and it has small diamonds set into it. On my right hand I always wear a small shield signet ring with my first initial on it, and that's worn on my little finger.

I wear 3 gold chain bracelets all the time on my right hand. I wear a yellow and white gold cross around my neck all the time, but sometimes put something else around my neck, but I like the cross because it shows the world that I'm a Christian.

I have pierced ears, one hole in each ear, and change earrings from time to time depending on where I'm going.

So what about you girls....come on, confess !!!

Rocky
            Mee..whoops I'm not a girl
            Last edited by Friend of I AM; Jul 9th 2008, 04:21 PM. Reason: Not a woman...pay no attention to this post..:)

Comment

See, I'm not so sure.
              When God turned Adam loose in the Garden, God said, rule the world, be fruitful; God didn't name the animals for Adam, He let Adam do it.

For some reason I have a hard time visualizing God sitting Adam & Eve down explaining what goes where & why. My thinking is that upon Adam seeing Eve, he.... rose to the occasion, so to speak. The mere sight of her, let alone her touch or a kiss, sent him reeling. I have a strong feeling they knew just what to do.

Originally posted by Jeanne D View Post
              weddrev,
              I would imagine God had to explain things to Adam and Eve. Of course I don't know that for a fact, but even though they may have had desires, they may not have known what to do about it.

Jeanne

Comment

You know... I've always wondered; Eve must've had the body of a GODDESS, I mean absolute goddess. Everything was perfectly-sized and well proportioned. I bet Eve would've put today's cosmetic surgeons to shame/out of business!
                Considering there is only one true living God, how could Eve have had the body of a goddess?

And perhaps I'm an odd-ball, but I'd rather God give me a perfect heart than a perfect body.
                My Blog

Comment

See, I'm not so sure.
                  When God turned Adam loose in the Garden, God said, rule the world, be fruitful; God didn't name the animals for Adam, He let Adam do it.

For some reason I have a hard time visualizing God sitting Adam & Eve down explaining what goes where & why. My thinking is that upon Adam seeing Eve, he.... rose to the occasion, so to speak. The mere sight of her, let alone her touch or a kiss, sent him reeling. I have a strong feeling they knew just what to do.
                  That could very well be.

Whatever Eve looked like, it worked for Adam.

You know when you look at someone through loving eyes, you see beauty there.

Jeanne
                  Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

Comment

Originally posted by Whispering Grace View Post
                    ....I'd rather God give me a perfect heart than a perfect body.
                    Lucky Eve; she had both.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanne D View Post
                      That could very well be.
                      Whatever Eve looked like, it worked for Adam.
                      You know when you look at someone through loving eyes, you see beauty there. Jeanne
                      But see we're putting our life into Adam & Eve's. There wasn't dating, getting to know one another, learning someone's personality; learning to love.
                      When Adam opened his eyes, this creature of beauty stood before him; he knew was she the other half of him!

Since God made man with free choice and a brain, what if Adam had said, "Yeah, she's okay but I'd have rather had someone with bigger boobs"?

God made them fit perfectly in every way.

Comment

Yes God made them fit perfectly in every way, and no doubt He also gave them instant love for one another.

Jeanne

Comment

I've wondered though if they instinctively knew how to consummate the relationship or if God had to explain it to them.
                          I doubt that very seriously, lol!! Just that "animal instinct".

Comment

Originally posted by Whispering Grace View Post
                            Considering there is only one true living God, how could Eve have had the body of a goddess?
                            I mean "goddess" as just a term/phrase, sweetie, not literally. I'm not saying she had any Lordship or "deity". In other words, she was a HOT MAMA!

Comment

I love jewllery!!

I love wearing plain clothes with lots of nice coloured jewllery. For my graduation i was given one of the sweetie bracelets from my parents with some charms on it.

I have some lovely watches but i just tend to fiddle with them so dont wear them so much.
                              Jesus said, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life'

John 8:12

PRAY FOR MIEKE!!

Comment

I don't wear any jewellery; I lost interest some years ago. Prior to that I wore a lot of silver occult jewellery, multiple earrings in each ear etc. I haven't even worn my engagement and wedding ring for years - they're around here somewhere, I know. I've got nothing against it at all - it's just something extra I would have to think about. I don't even wear a watch now. Each to their own

Comment

Working...
                                X