The Lord Healed Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lord Healed Me!

I have been battling an illness for a couple of weeks now. Instead of getting better, I had been getting worse and worse. It got to the point where the virus invaded my joints and affected my bones, causing inflammation and excruciating pain (I spent a night in the ER because of it).

My church had annointed me with oil and prayed over me a couple of times, but the last night they did, it seemed I was worse than ever...unable to even sleep due to the pain.

Then the next evening, I remembered that one of our sister churches was in revival and I decided to go, despite not really feeling up to it. It turned out to be a glorious evening, and the Lord just touched me and blessed me over and over.

I walked out of there completely free of pain, and the inflammation and swelling I'd had in my hands and feet was gone...there was not a trace of any illness in my body!

And not only that, but I was so full of the joy of the Lord, I almost couldn't stand it.

The Lord is so good! SO VERY GOOD! There are no words to even express what He means to me! Thank You, my blessed Lord, for being so faithful and so wonderful to me! Thank You for Your unfathomable love and mercy!

My Blog

That is awesome. This should be the norm, not the exception within the body of Christ. Healing is a covenant right we as Christians have. We have let Satan strip us of this most wonderful gift Christ gave us.

Comment

Praise the Lord for His wonderful work !!!

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

Comment

Thank you Jesus.. Thank you for taking away their pain.. Praise you Lord.. Oh we Praise you.. Thank you very very much...

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
        Daughter & Family
        Vickie & Ashley
        For ALL suffering with ALS
        Moonglow and Nate
        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
        Gary &Cleaveland