Any jews goto heaven?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any jews goto heaven?

Since none of them believe that Jesus was the REAL son of God?

I guess that leaves Jesus, all his disciples, the thousands of Jews who trusted Him as the Messiah, and Paul out of heaven too. Not to mention the millions of Messianic Jews throughout the past 2000 years.

Mat 7:1 "Don't judge, so that you won't be judged.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottizzle View Post
      Well, "Jewish" can refer to ethnicity or faith. There are people who are not ethnically Jewish (no Jewish ancestry) who are Jewish by virtue of the fact that they practice Judaism. There are also people who are of Jewish ancestry who do not practice Judaism. So in the end it comes down to what the individual believes about G-d.

Comment

None of them?

I'll have to tell my imaginary friend!!!
        Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

Originally posted by daughter View Post
          None of them?

I'll have to tell my imaginary friend!!!
          I'm just going by your guys' words saying that if someone doesn't believe that Jesus is their lord and savior that they won't be saved? Also I meant Judaism beliefs?
          I didn't say they won't, I'm just wondering the way you guys say "Accept JC as your lord and savior and you'll be forgiven for your sins etc..." So if jews don't believe Jesus is their lord and savior, what does that mean for them?

Comment

Eternal separation from God as is their choice by failure to believe.

Comment

I'm Jewish and believe that Jesus is the Messiah.

Jewish is an ethnicity - Judaism is a religion. Those that practice Judaism will not go to Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by apothanein kerdos View Post

Jewish is an ethnicity - Judaism is a religion. Those that practice Judaism will not go to Heaven.
                Uhmmmm I do believe that Judaism practicing Jews .... who will be going through the tribulation, will accept Christ as Messiah .
                There are Jews who are Christians. (Messianic)

Every one, be they Jew, American, Chinese, Japanese.... who does not accept Jesus as Savior, will bypass heaven...
                The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
                God plants in our hearts
                to remind us
                there are better things ahead.
                -Holley Gerth

Comment

Originally posted by apothanein kerdos View Post

What about Messianic Jews? Don't they practice Judaism?

Comment

Originally posted by BroRog View Post
                    No, they are Christian yet keeping certain traditions of their culture
                    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
                    God plants in our hearts
                    to remind us
                    there are better things ahead.
                    -Holley Gerth

Comment

Originally posted by BroRog View Post
                      No, they don't. Judaism is an offshoot of the Pharisees (the only religious sect that survived the Roman Persecution).

Comment

Originally posted by ACCM View Post
                        No, they are Christian yet keeping certain traditions of their culture
                        That's not true. Messianic Jews obey God, not tradition. Make sense? I'll provide an example:

God said don't eat scavengers. That's what God says.

The rabbi's say before you eat an apple, they have to bless it to make it kosher. That's tradition.
                        Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

I'm just going by your guys' words saying that if someone doesn't believe that Jesus is their lord and savior that they won't be saved? Also I meant Judaism beliefs?
                          I didn't say they won't, I'm just wondering the way you guys say "Accept JC as your lord and savior and you'll be forgiven for your sins etc..." So if jews don't believe Jesus is their lord and savior, what does that mean for them?
                          Without Messiah, their sins cannot be atoned for because there is no Temple, hence no blood sacrifice. Even if they rebuilt it, the sacrifice would not be accepted by God. Atonement is only through blood, and that's clearly written in the Torah given to them through Moses. They choose to ignore it with eyes wide shut. As sad as it may seem, there is no way to the Father but through the blood of Messiah.

Comment

Jesus is God. However, before His incarnation, the Jews did not know Him as Jesus. Are they not saved then? If so, then how did Jesus speak to Moses on the Mountain? Jesus said that the only way to the Father is through Him. Therefore, if anyone gets to the Father, then it is through Jesus whether the people know His name is Jesus or not.

As was stated, Judaism is a race as well as a religion and many of us who are Jewish by race are saved.

There are some who are Jewish who are saved who practice the Messianic Jewish religion although most people in that religion are gentiles. Jews do not recognize Messianic Judaism as a form of Judaism and don't like the MJs using the word Judaism in their name or them using Jewish practices, but that is another topic. The Messianic Jewish religion is one that believes that Jesus is the Messiah. Some of them are trinitarian and others are non trinitarian.

There is evidence in the Bible that the Jews who are in Israel during the great tribulation will recognize that Jesus is indeed God.

And as someone else stated, we cannot judge who is saved and who is not - that is up to the Lord to know.

Practicing the Jewish religion, or any religion for that matter including Christianity and Catholicism and any of their variants, will not save anyone.
                            Only the Lord can save us.

I personally did not come to know the Lord as a Jew, but did come to know Him when I prayed to Him as Jesus.
                            Several of my Jewish friends and relatives are also now born again Christians.
                            We believe that Jesus is the way to know the Lord and the only way to be born again.
                            But, I would not condemn the entire Jewish race and religion.
                            The Lord did not.
                            I believe that there are some who remain Jews according to the Lord's purpose and He will care for them.
                            ...be strengthened with power through His Spirit into the inner man, that Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith, that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be full of strength to apprehend with all the saints what the breadth and length and height and depth are and to know the knowledge-surpassing love of Christ, that you may be filled unto all the fullness of God. Eph. 3:16-19

Comment

Only Jews go to heaven.
                              Jeremiah 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and
                              rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Comment

Working...
                              X