kind of shame question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kind of shame question

what is part of the man ,kind of human.and how many times the man is mentioned in bible

I'm sorry , but I'm having a difficult time understanding the question. Could you clarify a little please ?

Comment

I'm not so bright in my mental state to clarify,but what happens to basic man based on bible---that not so bright,but suffering about that

Comment

Are you speaking about the unregenerate man ? The person who does not know the saving grace of Jesus Christ ?

Comment

i do't want to pollute as much i'm full of fertilizor------but as much i adore rightseoussness and missing brightness ,light and love----the part is the man,kind of human

Comment

maybe i am talking a man generally`,which may mean what you mensoned

Comment

maybe i'm trying and wishing to find righteousness balance in my mind-------against those`satanic`´forses what world is full of------does it need spiritual annealing----like lion of judah do in youtube

Comment

Originally posted by pillory View Post
                what is part of the man ,kind of human.and how many times the man is mentioned in bible
                We have all felt guilt at one time or another. Many of us feel shame when we do something wrong. Many feel unworthy, and a general sense of reproach or blame.

Repent. Seek the Lord. Ask for forgiveness. Confess your sins before him and he will forgive you. Express your gratitude to him. Be thankful for all things. Step out and help someone else.

Comment

thank for rigtheousness words------but what what a veil of sorrows rightousness might feel-----but it's allright

Comment

i know i don't belong even here-----cause i'm seeking comfort from alcohol-------it makes me outwards-----not real me------why alcohol is somekind of solution-----struggle with kind of that then

basic syn for man

Comment

So , you are having a struggle with drinking and God is convicting you of it ? Is this what you're saying ?

Comment

is it hypotheoretical to try even wish to be more than you ever can be?but still admit it----

Comment

If you are trying to fix your problems , you won't succeed. Only Christ can help you do that.

Have you ever repented of your sin and trusted in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sin ?

Comment

Working...
                          X