Banned again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned again!

I just got banned from another 'Christians' website.
    A nasty childish Evolutionist hated being told that Creation is truth.
    He prattled on about fossils from 400 million years ago, etc, all the usual BigBang life from wet rocks rubbish despite claiming to be Christian.
    I constantly corrected him with Bible truth but it was no good, his friend Satan had poisoned his mind and he eventually went crying to the mods so now I'm banned!
    Ah well, at least he cannot have me beheaded.
    Just baffles me why they cannot accept that a Christian by definition should believe the Bible.

Originally posted by XRose View Post
    He prattled on about fossils from 400 million years ago, etc, all the usual BigBang life from wet rocks rubbish despite claiming to be Christian.
    I constantly corrected him with Bible truth but it was no good, his friend Satan had poisoned his mind and he eventually went crying to the mods so now I'm banned!
    Just baffles me why they cannot accept that a Christian by definition should believe the Bible.
    It is an acquired talent how to tell the truth without getting banned. Sometimes I feel like exploding, but we do more for the cause of truth if we tone things down a bit and live to fight another day. On the other hand, the mods have to draw the line somewhere, and like Elders in a Church, we have to submit to them. What I do if I'm in the heat of battle on a Forum, I get up, walk away from the laptop and ask the Lord what is necessary and what is not. I sometimes I have to delete a whole paragraph, not because I would not get away with it, but because the Lord tells me that it is not necessary. Anther good thing to remember is, if your argument is good, and your opponent talks rubbish, or refuses to answer your argument, there are a whole bunch of people who see that too. You won't get any support, but the brother who is writing rubbish knows he is being watched by his peers.

Comment

Originally posted by XRose View Post
      Well, you baffled me just tonight, on another thread. You don't believe that dead Christians are still alive in their spirits? So what you think it perfectly "biblical" may not be to someone else.

Walls' advice is good. I feel much the same way. I got banned almost immediately when I got on this forum. That's because nobody knows you, and you just can't come in her like a bull in a china shop!

It made me mad, but big boys get over things. They know how to breath in and out, take their meds and go to sleep. As Walls said, it's good to "live another day," and not lose everything you've invested to date.

Comment

I believe the Bible but don't have any real problems with the theory of biological evolution. But since some of us make that a purity test then we're all going to have some problems at some point in time.
        Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
        Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

Working...
        X