Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Number of the Beast has Finally Been Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ewq1938 View Post

You don't want to receive any notation that indicates you're siding with a ruthless Antichristian, yet you are unconcerned with a literal "mark."?

That is contradictory. I say be concerned about any possible fulfillment about the mark literal or not.
    What I'm trying to say is that whether it's a literal mark or not, I *am* concerned not to associate with, or become accomplices with, Antichristian activity of any kind. That would be contradictory for a Christian to do. If we make too much about it being a literal mark, and it isn't, we need to be aware that *any complicity* with Antichrist can be fatal. I'm fully on board the possibility you present that this "mark" may be literal and physical!

Comment

Originally posted by Trivalee View Post

Fortunately, John was emphatic on this score so there's no ambiguity.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

It is six hundred and sixty-six (666), NOT 6x.
      Unfortunately, I cannot read the original text, so I was not sure. Somewhere I once read that, I don't remember where, that the verse was written "six, six, six" rather than "666" or "six hundred sixty six".

Thank you for the correction. This is not something that I have studied a lot.

Comment

If not a literal mark then all could still buy and sell because one person would not be able to tell if another was allowed to buy or sell.
        According to Rev 13:16, the mark will be either on the forehead or the right hand. It has to be physical and visible to be effective. If it's something hidden, then Christians like us who will reject it can move around freely.

Comment

Originally posted by Trivalee View Post

According to Rev 13:16, the mark will be either on the forehead or the right hand. It has to be physical and visible to be effective. If it's something hidden, then Christians like us who will reject it can move around freely.
          The only thing that might make it non-visible is a chip implanted. Technology would allow people to identify those who have the mark. Either way, people who don't have it will be able to be identified.
          James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

The only thing that might make it non-visible is a chip implanted. Technology would allow people to identify those who have the mark. Either way, people who don't have it will be able to be identified.
            I think you are right. We will find out soon enough.

Comment

bumping for others to see

Comment

Working...
              X