Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how should a god believer approach a women who has tattoos????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how should a god believer approach a women who has tattoos????????

what if shes just lost. can you say me it

Same way you would if they didn't have any...I'm not really sure how God views them...but I certainly dont believe they have anything to do with salvation...rest assured you're free to lead anyone to Jesus...

Comment

Originally posted by Carlton View Post
      Same way you would if they didn't have any...I'm not really sure how God views them...but I certainly dont believe they have anything to do with salvation...rest assured you're free to lead anyone to Jesus...
      its obuisly a sin.

Comment

You shouldn't be distacted.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4zYuMLcRuR8&feature=share
          This young lady elaborates her experience with tattoos...

Comment

I can't believe this question needs to be asked. God chooses who to save, even those whom we have prejudice against.
            Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Originally posted by HolyDivine View Post
              what if shes just lost. can you say me it
              its obuisly a sin.
              People with tattoos is the last thing you need to be concerned about.
              James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

its obuisly a sin.
                HolyDivine, a key lesson in the Bible that applies to your thread, concerning the direction you are steering it:

Matthew 7: 7 “Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. 2 For you will be treated as you treat others. The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged.

3 “And why worry about a speck in your friend’s eyewhen you have a log in your own? 4 How can you think of saying to your friend, ‘Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,’ when you can’t see past the log in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye.

6 “Don’t waste what is holy on people who are unholy. Don’t throw your pearls to pigs! They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you.

So to answer the question in your 1st post. As a Christian, approach a lady who has tattoos as you would want a person who is a Christian, to approach yourself.

--
                Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

Comment

You simply say Hi I am Daniel, have we met before? Then ask her questions about herself. and share things about yourself too.

You can say you like the tats and ask if she mind telling you about them.

Comment

Working...
                  X