Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chronological order of Old Testament prophets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronological order of Old Testament prophets?

I've been looking for such a list, but they all seem to disagree. Anyone know of a reliable source where I can find an accurate list? Thanks!
    Love is patient, love is kind; it does not envy, it does not boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.

This one is pretty good.
    It lists them in time order, by event/king

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli...ebrew_prophets

Alot of the links on this only lists book-writter prophets.

The above link also includes prophets like Nathan, Elijah, Elisha, etc...

This one is good for an overall chronological Bible timeline:

https://biblehub.com/timeline/
    Jesus is YHWH the eternal Great I AM.
    • Jesus said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I AM from above: ye are of this world; I AM not of this world. if ye believe not that I AM He, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:23
    • " I YHWH the LORD, the first, and with the last; I AM He. Thus saith YHWH the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer YHWH the LORD of hosts; I AM the first, and I AM the last; and beside me there is no God.” Isaiah 41:4,44:6
    • "And [the son of Man] laid his right hand upon me, saying Fear not; I AM the first and the last: I AM He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore. These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive" Rev 1:17, 2:8
    • "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." Rev 22:12

Comment

Working...
    X