Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Saving results of the Death of Christ !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightfame52 View Post
    False! That scripture does not say that.
    Clearly they are set apart through the offering of Christ.
    14 For by one offering[His death] he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Now who are the them that are sanctified ?
    That would be the brethren.

For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren, 12 saying:

“I will declare Your name to My brethren." Heb 2

Originally posted by jake2020 View Post
    I in them, and You in Me; John 17:23.

Huh you are very confusing.
    No one can say that you didn't emphasize that the things of faith are baffling for those without the Spirit of Christ.

For He Himself is our peace,... through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father. Eph 2:14-20

Comment

Clearly they are set apart through the offering of Christ.
      That would be the brethren.

For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren, 12 saying:

“I will declare Your name to My brethren." Heb 2

I in them, and You in Me; John 17:23.

No one can say that you didn't emphasize that the things of faith are baffling for those without the Spirit of Christ.

For He Himself is our peace,... through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father. Eph 2:14-20
      How are they perfect perfected forever according to Heb 10:14?

Comment

The Risen Christ, Faith’s Reality
        There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
        46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven. 1 Cor 15

Who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption—1 Cor 1:29-31
        A famous Lebanese-American Poet (1883-1931),
        Khalil Gibran - a Maronite Christian wrote:

Faith is an oasis in the heart
        which will never be reached by
        the caravan of thinking.

John 3:6 (HCSB)
        6 Whatever is born of the flesh is flesh, and whatever is born of the Spirit is spirit.

2 Timothy 1:9 (HCSB)
        9 He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works,
        but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to us
        in Christ Jesus before time began.

John 5:24 (ESV)
        24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

John 6:47 (ESV)
        47 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes { ? } has eternal life.

DEFINITION IN THE BIBLE:

Romans 10:8-10 (HCSB)
        8 On the contrary, what does it say? The message is near you, in your mouth and in your heart. This is the message of faith that we proclaim:
        9 If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord {means MASTER},” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
        10 One believes with the heart, resulting in righteousness, and one confesses with the mouth, resulting in salvation.

THREE verses in a row should tell you that GOD considers SAVING FAITH, takes Place in the HEART (Human Spirit), and not between your ears.

Comment

I have explained it You ignore it
          Parroting one verse doesn't explain it.

Heb.10:14 doesn't mean you're perfect forever. It means there's one sacrifice forever. Read the whole chapter.

Comment

The Blood/Death of Christ not only legally saved all for whom He died, but it also effects experiential salvation or conversion. Heb 9:12-14

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

14How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

"
            How much more shall the blood of Christ purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?"

You see this ? Its the powerful Blood of Christ that converts them He died for unto serving the living God. That means they shall live by the Faith of Christ unto serving the True and Living God.

1 Thess 1:9

For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

​This is a result of the powerful effectual blood of Christ !15

Comment

The Blood/Death of Christ not only legally saved all for whom He died
              No it doesn't, because the death of Jesus was a violation of God's law. There was nothing legal about it. Also, it's his blood/life that saves us And he gave his life for all mankind.

but it also effects experiential salvation or conversion. Heb 9:12-14

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

14How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

"
              How much more shall the blood of Christ purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?"

You see this ? Its the powerful Blood of Christ that converts them He died for unto serving the living God. That means they shall live by the Faith of Christ unto serving the True and Living God.

1 Thess 1:9

For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

​This is a result of the powerful effectual blood of Christ !15
              Well, I've been saying all along that we are cleansed by the washing of the word.

Comment

Originally posted by journeyman View Post
                No it doesn't, because the death of Jesus was a violation of God's law. There was nothing legal about it. Also, it's his blood/life that saves us And he gave his life for all mankind.

Well, I've been saying all along that we are cleansed by the washing of the word.
                Its too bad you dont accept what Im testifying to.

Comment

Its too bad you dont accept what Im testifying to.
                  I don't accept injustice.

Comment

Originally posted by journeyman View Post
                    I don't accept injustice.
                    It appears to me you are not accepting the saving results of Christs death !

Comment

It appears to me you are not accepting the saving results of Christs death !
                      The saving results of Christs death is sorrow that leads to repentance, but some have no disgust for the sinful way Jesus was treated.

Comment

Originally posted by VCOrv View Post
                        John 3:6 (HCSB)
                        6 Whatever is born of the flesh is flesh, and whatever is born of the Spirit is spirit.

2 Timothy 1:9 (HCSB)
                        9 He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works,
                        but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to us
                        in Christ Jesus before time began.

John 5:24 (ESV)
                        24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

John 6:47 (ESV)
                        47 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes { ? } has eternal life.

DEFINITION IN THE BIBLE:

Romans 10:8-10 (HCSB)
                        8 On the contrary, what does it say? The message is near you, in your mouth and in your heart. This is the message of faith that we proclaim:
                        9 If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord {means MASTER},” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
                        10 One believes with the heart, resulting in righteousness, and one confesses with the mouth, resulting in salvation.

THREE verses in a row should tell you that GOD considers SAVING FAITH, takes Place in the HEART (Human Spirit), and not between your ears.
                        27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.” John 10

Comment

27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.” John 10

One of my all time FAVORITE VERSES.

That reminds me about 1989, I has a Special Prayer Pardoner, that we used to meet on top of a mountain, Close to Town, early on Saturday mornings.

Jim was his name, and we would pray for those who were sick in the Congregation, and for the Lost in our town, and family members too, but Jim would end his Prayers by Praying for the Desires of his Heart, and HE Prayed to be involved in Prison Ministry.

I did the same kind of Praying, but when I came to praying for the Desires of my Heart, I Prayed for GOD to use me on the Mission Field.

GOD SURE DID HEAR OUR PRAYERS. GOD Send Jim to be a Missionary School Teacher for Missionary Kids on the Amazon River, and shortly after that HE sent me to become a Volunteer Chaplain in a supermax Prison on the Coast to start a Prison Ministry there.

HE send Jim where I praying to Go, and Me to where Jim was praying to Go.
                          Lesson was, Learn to pray for OTHERS, and I WILL TAKE CARE YOU.

God.jpg

Comment

Christs blood/Death converts them He died for, His Church or Sheep into a kingdom of priests Rev 1:5-6

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.18

Comment

Working...
                            X