Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion My Biblical interpretation of the story of Jesus

Hello,
    I am new to the forums so forgive me if I am breaking any rules.
    I decided to take the link off since I didn't receive a warm welcome for it.
    Last edited by ZacharyAlexanderP; Jan 24 2021, 06:18 AM.

Zachary,
    Welcome to the forum.
    Typically we share topics and discussion points here on the site, so we can edify one another in study and sharing, and exchange one with another where iron can sharpen iron.
    We typically avoid sending folks off to external sights or to long posts, and prefer to keep the exchanges here.
    You might consider bringing a topic or two from your paper, and sharing them here for open dialog with the fellowship.
    Also, realize we have many topical subforums, some with varying formats and focus, so take the time to check those out as well and familiarize yourself with our layout here.
    Jesus is YHWH the eternal Great I AM.
    • Jesus said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I AM from above: ye are of this world; I AM not of this world. if ye believe not that I AM He, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:23
    • " I YHWH the LORD, the first, and with the last; I AM He. Thus saith YHWH the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer YHWH the LORD of hosts; I AM the first, and I AM the last; and beside me there is no God.” Isaiah 41:4,44:6
    • "And [the son of Man] laid his right hand upon me, saying Fear not; I AM the first and the last: I AM He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore. These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive" Rev 1:17, 2:8
    • "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." Rev 22:12

Comment

Originally posted by ZacharyAlexanderP View Post
      Let me know what you think as it took me many years of study and prayer to write this.

Thanks and please only discuss content of my paper if you have read the entire thing and given thought to it.
      Welcome to the forums.

Sadly, I did read all 21 pages and found it FULL of error. Blatant Biblical error.

This introduction forum is not the place for discussion. If you would like to post this again in Bible Chat, we could discuss those problems and you could fix them.

I know that's not much of a welcome, but you did ask for us to read it and comment on it.

sigpic
      ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

Working...
      X