Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God And Job And Suffering: All Is Well That Ends Well

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by jake2020 View Post
    Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

    “Therefore, when he comes, what will he do?"
    “He will bring those wretches to a wretched end,” they replied, “and he will rent the vineyard to other tenants, who will give him his share of the crop at harvest time.”
    Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:
    ‘The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone.
    This was the Lord’s doing, And it is marvelous in our eyes’? Mt 21

    For He himself is our Peace
    18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
    19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. Eph 2
    Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, strivingagainst sin. Heb.12:4

    I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but nowmine eye seeth thee. Jb.42:5

    Comment


    • #92
      As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness; Psalm 17:15
      Originally posted by journeyman View Post
      Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, strivingagainst sin. Heb.12:4
      Nor is the gift [of grace] bestowed through the one who sinned. For on the one hand the judgment resulted from one trespass and brought condemnation, but on the other hand the free gift...brought justification [the release from sin’s penalty for those who believe]. 17 For if by the trespass of the one man, death reigned, much more surely will those who receive the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness reign in [eternal] life through the One, Jesus Christ. Rom 5
      Originally posted by journeyman View Post
      I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but nowmine eye seeth thee. Jb.42:5
      5You know that He appeared to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin.
      7Make sure no one deceives you; the one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous; 8 the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. 9 No one who has been born of God practices sin, because His seed remains in him; [he has been born of God]. 10 By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God; 1 John 3

      But everyone who does right [practices righteousness] will see His face. Psalm 11:7

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by jake2020 View Post
        As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness; Psalm 17:15

        Nor is the gift [of grace] bestowed through the one who sinned. For on the one hand the judgment resulted from one trespass and brought condemnation, but on the other hand the free gift...brought justification [the release from sin’s penalty for those who believe]. 17 For if by the trespass of the one man, death reigned, much more surely will those who receive the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness reign in [eternal] life through the One, Jesus Christ. Rom 5

        5You know that He appeared to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin.
        7Make sure no one deceives you; the one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous; 8 the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. 9 No one who has been born of God practices sin, because His seed remains in him; [he has been born of God]. 10 By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God; 1 John 3

        But everyone who does right [practices righteousness] will see His face. Psalm 11:7
        The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a brokenand a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Psa.51:17

        I tell you, this man went down to his house justified Lk.18:14

        Comment


        • #94
          Serve the Lord with all your heart. 21 Do not turn away after useless idols. They can do you no good, nor can they save you, because they are useless.
          22 For the sake of His great name the Lord was pleased to make you his own people. 1 Sam 12
          Originally posted by journeyman View Post
          The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a brokenand a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Psa.51:17

          I tell you, this man went down to his house justified Lk.18:14
          “Those who cling to worthless idols turn away from God’s grace.
          9 But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you.What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord.’” Jonah 2

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by jake2020 View Post
            Serve the Lord with all your heart. 21 Do not turn away after useless idols. They can do you no good, nor can they save you, because they are useless.
            22 For the sake of His great name the Lord was pleased to make you his own people. 1 Sam 12

            “Those who cling to worthless idols turn away from God’s grace.
            9 But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you.What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord.’” Jonah 2
            the Son of Man will be betrayed Mk.10:33

            You will be betrayed Lk.21:16

            I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee. Jb.42:5



            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by journeyman View Post
              the Son of Man will be betrayed Mk.10:33

              You will be betrayed Lk.21:16

              I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee. Jb.42:5
              But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him. John 6:64

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by jake2020 View Post
                But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him. John 6:64
                The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil. Jn.7:7

                If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. Jn.15:8

                I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee. Jb.42:5

                Comment


                • #98
                  If anyone does not love the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be accursed. 1 Corinthians 16:22
                  Originally posted by journeyman View Post
                  The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil. Jn.7:7

                  If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. Jn.15:8

                  I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee. Jb.42:5
                  But those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction; Deut 7:9-10

                  Those who hate the Lord would cringe before him, and their punishment would last forever. Psalm 81:15

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by jake2020 View Post
                    If anyone does not love the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be accursed. 1 Corinthians 16:22

                    But those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction; Deut 7:9-10

                    Those who hate the Lord would cringe before him, and their punishment would last forever. Psalm 81:15
                    But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive. Gen.50:20

                    Comment



                    • Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. Psalm 9:10
                      Originally posted by journeyman View Post
                      But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive. Gen.50:20
                      May the Angel who has redeemed me from all iniquity Bless them; Gen 48:16

                      And the Angel of His Presence saved them; Isa 63:9

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jake2020 View Post
                        Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. Psalm 9:10

                        May the Angel who has redeemed me from all iniquity Bless them; Gen 48:16

                        And the Angel of His Presence saved them; Isa 63:9
                        If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 1Pet.4:14

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by journeyman View Post
                          If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 1Pet.4:14
                          Because our testimony among you was believed; we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power, 12 that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thess 1:6-12

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jake2020 View Post
                            Because our testimony among you was believed; we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power, 12 that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thess 1:6-12
                            And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words. Gen.37:8

                            Comment


                            • In that day it shall be—“The Lord is One,”
                              Originally posted by journeyman View Post
                              And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words. Gen.37:8
                              All the families of the nations Shall worship before You. 28 For the kingdom is the Lord’s, And He reigns over the nations. Ps 22:27-28

                              The Lord is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works. Ps 145:9

                              The Lord has established His throne in heaven: Ps 103:19

                              The Glory of Zion
                              “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.
                              2 See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you.
                              3 Nations will come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising. Isaiah 60

                              So the Lord will reign over them in Mount Zion from that day and forever. Micah 4:7

                              But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem...
                              to the assembly of the firstborn who are registered as citizens in heaven... to Jesus, the Mediator of a new covenant [uniting God and man] Heb 24

                              ".No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’because they will all know Me" Jer 31:33-34

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X