Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple in Jerusalem?

Temple in Jerusalem?

Hi everyone. Iím just doing a survey of what us Christians think about a rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem. As you know, a lot of Christians are very interested in reports coming out of Israel concerning plans to build the temple on the old site where it was destroyed years ago.

How do you and your Christian friends see this? Please vote even if you are not interested in end time stuff because I want to get an impartial idea of what the majority of Christians think.

Thanks

Cyberseeker
    It is a good thing - a blessing to modern Jews, and we as Christians should support it?
    50.00%
    Is an unfortunate necessity so prophecy can be fulfilled, but we as well as Jews, should avoid it?
    50.00%
    Even if rebuilt it has nothing to do with prophecy, so this whole question is irrelevant?
    0.00%
    "Your name and renown
    is the desire of our hearts."
    (Isaiah 26:8)

I had difficulty answering this one. I selected the 1st choice - that it was a blessing to modern Jews, though obviously God replaced the Aaronic sacrificial system with a Melchisedekian one. But it will be a blessing as it will usher in the return of Christ, their Messiah.

BD
    3 John 4 - "No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my [spiritual] children walk in the truth.

BadDog!

Comment

Working...
    X