X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Days – Roelof's News Reports #1

North American Union (NAU) – main player in the future One World State

I have the opinion that the NAU and European Union will be the main players in the future One World State.

Please watch the video clipNorth American Union & VCHip Truth”
    on Youtube.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

Great Seal of the United States of America was designed by the Freemasons. This seal is also on the USA one dollar.

Please open to see the USA symbols:
    http://www.geocities.com/endtimedeception/seal.htm

Symbolism in the USA one dollar:
    • The Pyramid has of old been a fascination of Freemasons. It is a pagan temple of Satan worship.
    • The latin words on the seal. 'Annuit Coeptis' means 'Announcing The Birth Of' and 'Novus Ordo Seclorum' means 'New World Order'. So therefore it says 'Announcing the birth of the New World Order'. The date in roman numerals is 1776, the year the modern Illuminati was formed and also the year of American independence.
    • The latin 'E Pluribus Unum' means 'One out of many' which is the foundation of the New World Order's plan to unify the world's governments, religions and money systems into one so the world can be controlled.
    • On the obverse is an eagle whose dexter wing has thirty- two feathers, the number of ordinary degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonry.
    • Notice the stars above the eagle's head forms a hexagram the most evil of all witchcraft symbols.
    • The capstone has not come down on the Pyramid. This means that the plan is not complete. Only when the New World Order is established upon all nations and the world leader is enthroned the plan will be complete.
    • http://www.geocities.com/endtimedeception/seal.htm
    NORTH AMERICAN UNION: USA, CANADA & MEXICO
    The United States of America is a federal constitutional republic comprising fifty states and a federal district. The country is situated almost entirely in the western hemisphere: its forty-eight contiguous states and Washington, D.C., the capital district, lie in central North America between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, bordered by Canada to the north and Mexico to the south.

The national economy of the USA is the largest in the world, with a nominal 2006 gross domestic product (GDP) of more than US $13 trillion.
    The USA’s national debt is increasing by $2.43 billion everyday. People expect the state debt to top the ten trillion dollar mark in the next few years. It is in the interests of the USA’s main creditor, China, to have a stable American currency and protect the American market.”
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA

The year 1989 is historically notable for the wave of revolutions that swept the Eastern Bloc, starting in Poland. Collectively known as the Revolutions of 1989, they were the death knell for the Soviet Union and for Stalinistic Marxism-Leninism as a basis for government in most of the world, and ushered in a new era of neoliberal globalization, free trade, and United Statesdominance that lasts to this day.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989

CASHLESS ECONOMY
    SA Banks recently released credit cards with micro chips or SIM cards. It will also be used in debit cards later.
    A huge amount of personal and financial information can be stored on it. In South Africa micro chips are already used in prepaid phone cards, cell phones, DsTv decoder cards, and entry cards.

Micro chips ID cards wiil also be released in the not too far future. It will be able to store personal information, voice recordings, finger prints, DNA chains, and photo’s. Micro chip financial cards can then later be integreted with micro chip ID cards.

After the Rapture of the Church of the New Born (1 Thess. 4:15-18 & 1 Cor 15:51-58), Satan could control the economy and politics of the world, if he could control the following 7 geo-political and economic regions:

· European Union,
    · North America: USA & Canada & Mexico
    · Commonwealth of independent states (CIS)
    · Association of southeast asians nations (ASEAN) + 3
    · Australasia
    · South America

Rev 13:5. (KJV Bible Commentary)
    ….. All is under the permissive direction of God,as with Job and Satan long ago (cf. Job 1–2).

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

The EU already produce 31% of world GDP, they are already a main world player.

The USA is the country with the biggest economy in the world, the other main world player.

Comment

But can the US economy maintain?

sigpic

Comment

World economic colapse will occur before a one world state. And by the way this one world future state will be the kingdom of the the devil, Babylon. No other countries, religons ect...will exsist.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by quiet dove View Post
          But can the US economy maintain?
          It appears that big financial trouble is on the horizon for the USA:

o Experts warn that heavy debt threatens American economy.

The Associated Press. Posted 8/27/2005 .
          The budget surplus of $236 billion in 2000 turned into a deficit of $412 billion last year. You owe $145,000. And the bill is rising every day. That's how much it would cost every American man, woman and child to pay the tab for the long-term promises the U.S. government has made to creditors, retirees, veterans and the poor.

o The USA's National Debt Clock can't keep up with Bush's spending. http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/30-03-2006/78085-nationaldebt-0

The USA’s national debt is increasing by $2.43 billion everyday. People expect the state debt to top the ten trillion dollar mark in the next few years. It is in the interests of the USA’s main creditor, China, to have a stable American currency and protect the American market.”

Comment

I agree with Roelof. I don't see the US maintaining its dominance up to and during the rise of the anti-Christ kingdom.

Comment

Economically...

Originally posted by Ry-Guy View Post
              I agree with Roelof. I don't see the US maintaining its dominance up to and during the rise of the anti-Christ kingdom.
              ...The US has a long way to go to be in real trouble. Some irony is contained in the fact that to destroy the US is to disable the source of most of the wealth on the earth.
              That is the reason that I think that the US is in for a large attack, militarily. Although, it's possible that the next President could just give our money away! Vote Democrat.
              JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
              JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Comment

We are definatly heading in that direction of a "one world" belief. Have you heard of the highway in the US, Mexico and Canada? Soon the US, Mexico, and Canada will all mesh together into a one world sort of thing.
                We serve God by serving others. The world defines greatness in terms of power, possessions, prestige, and position. If you can demand service from others, you've arrived. In our self-serving culture with its me-first mentality, acting like a servant is not a popular concept.” Rick Warren
                [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ry-Guy View Post
                  Do you think the city of Dubai might play a role in this??
                  Here is where battles are won....

I Corinthians 10:13 (my verse for a while)

Comment

I have some privy info from a woman that her sector always leads the economy by about 9 months, and is precise.

She says were in for some deep doo doo. I explored, and she said she's scared.

I can't say more but she was a very business savy woman that made boat loads of money for years and years, she is an expert at what she does and she says the sky is black black black being and understatement.

Comment

When Israel gets attacked at the 'end times', it has to be all on its own with the world coming against it. Ergo, the United States isn't going to be able to help her. And from there, you can think up any doomsday scenarios you'd wish.

Comment

Re:

Hello everyone!

Just my two cents. It is true america is headed for deep trouble with it`s economy among other things. In my opinion america will go either two ways,we will go through a great economic(as well as spiritual)depression along the lines of the past great depression but even worse and like the past depression america will as before rise with a new type of currency(similar to the federal reserve notes after the last depression,but different)or america will not make it through the coming times and will be shaken to it`s foundations and it`s end.

Either way i believe america will not be AMERICA any longer and will have taken it`s final bow.

Comment

And hence...

Originally posted by Eyrim View Post
                          Hello everyone!

Just my two cents. It is true america is headed for deep trouble with it`s economy among other things. In my opinion america will go either two ways,we will go through a great economic(as well as spiritual)depression along the lines of the past great depression but even worse and like the past depression america will as before rise with a new type of currency(similar to the federal reserve notes after the last depression,but different)or america will not make it through the coming times and will be shaken to it`s foundations and it`s end.

Either way i believe america will not be AMERICA any longer and will have taken it`s final bow.
                          ...What most people call the "rapture". The US may be the only participant. Only after you destroy the US can you do to Israel what is proposed in the Bible.
                          Or, would you say that all the western democracies support Israel to the same extent as the US? If so, then they will have to be destroyed also.

IS 57:1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

EZEK 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
                          EZEK 38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
                          EZEK 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
                          EZEK 38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
                          EZEK 38:7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
                          EZEK 38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
                          JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
                          JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyrim View Post
                            In my opinion america will go either two ways,we will go through a great economic (as well as spiritual) depression along the lines of the past great depression but even worse .....

Eyrim

Don't you think the USA is already in a spiritual depression?
                            The economic depression is coming with the huge debt.

Comment

Fresh US fears send dollar and markets plunging

Stock markets across Europe and Asia plummeted this morning as the dollar slumped to a new 12-year low and fears grew that the US Federal Reserve's surprise $280 billion liquidity bailout will fail to stop a full-blown recession.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle3544604.ece

Comment

Working...
                              X