X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend ... see these videos

Forgiven

God of all comfort

I just thought someone else would appreciate it as much as I did.
    If we doubt or do not believe that God is gracious to us and is pleased with us, or if we presumptuously expect to please Him only through and after our works, then it is all pure deception, outwardly honoring God, but inwardly setting up self as a false [savior].... (Part X. XI) Excerpts from Martin Luther, Treatise Concerning Good Works (1520).

My goodness...

Did you have to make me cry so?....

Those are sooo beautiful....thank you, so much....
    ~ My testimony~

Comment

Originally posted by ConqueredbyLove View Post
      My goodness...

Did you have to make me cry so?....

Those are sooo beautiful....thank you, so much....

That was the purpose of the videos.

Bless you
      If we doubt or do not believe that God is gracious to us and is pleased with us, or if we presumptuously expect to please Him only through and after our works, then it is all pure deception, outwardly honoring God, but inwardly setting up self as a false [savior].... (Part X. XI) Excerpts from Martin Luther, Treatise Concerning Good Works (1520).

Comment

Sweet! And you know... that second video... reminds me of Romans 1. Every man knows God because He's made Himself known to them. To look at all that and not see God... one would truly have to be stone-cold blind.

Visit our new website
        ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
        "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Comment

Working...
        X