Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annoucement For All BC, ETC, and Contro guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT Annoucement For All BC, ETC, and Contro guys!

It has been a blast being the Doctrinal Section Admin. That time has come to an end and Slug1 will be taking this position. This is a busy section and a lot of work! You guys deal with these mod's and with Slug with all the respect they deserve while doing this job. It is often time thankless so you regular folks constantly keep them in prayer.

I'll still be a constant regular in these sections and you will notice my color change to the blue highlighted position. I'll be the minister to the doctrinal section so it is something I have wanted to do for a while now and that time is now right. For those that know and don't... moving to Tennessee has me working more out there in real time ministry so it was time for me to become less official and move back into that full time ministry status both in real time as well as on the board. So God has seen fit to answer my prayer and the team here at Bible Forum has seen fit to bless me with that position here. So you guys can now officially bother the facilitator's, Mod's and Mediator's now in regard to board business! I am at your service for any and all things spiritual. Open door guys and seriously... I do look so forward to the change.

God bless you all and to you old timers... you've blessed me often, even when disagreeing. May that continue as time rolls on here in the nasty now and now.

You should notice the change of color here in the next day or two... please keep all of us here at Bible Forums in your prayer.

Visit our new website
    ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
    "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.”

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Originally posted by ProjectPeter View Post
    It has been a blast being the Doctrinal Section Admin. That time has come to an end and Slug1 will be taking this position. This is a busy section and a lot of work! You guys deal with these mod's and with Slug with all the respect they deserve while doing this job. It is often time thankless so you regular folks constantly keep them in prayer.

I'll still be a constant regular in these sections and you will notice my color change to the blue highlighted position. I'll be the minister to the doctrinal section so it is something I have wanted to do for a while now and that time is now right. For those that know and don't... moving to Tennessee has me working more out there in real time ministry so it was time for me to become less official and move back into that full time ministry status both in real time as well as on the board. So God has seen fit to answer my prayer and the team here at Bible Forum has seen fit to bless me with that position here. So you guys can now officially bother the facilitator's, Mod's and Mediator's now in regard to board business! I am at your service for any and all things spiritual. Open door guys and seriously... I do look so forward to the change.

God bless you all and to you old timers... you've blessed me often, even when disagreeing. May that continue as time rolls on here in the nasty now and now.

You should notice the change of color here in the next day or two... please keep all of us here at Bible Forums in your prayer.

As a famous football coach once told his players, get busy doing your life's work... You are always in my daily prayers... God's speed.

PS... Let us know how the Baptist influence works out for you
    "Enter by the Narrow Gate...
    Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way...
    ... there are few who find it."

-----------------------------------------------

* All Scripture when quoted is taken from:

The New American Standard Bible®,
    Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973,
    1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation
    Used by permission." (www.Lockman.org)

Italics, bold, color and/or underline are added for emphasis

Comment

Ha! These aren't baptist as most suppose! And thanks for the prayer... I know you do already so continue!

Visit our new website
      ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
      "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.”

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed by Grace View Post
        PS... Let us know how the Baptist influence works out for you
        Heh...I asked PP if he had those Baptists speaking in tongues yet.
        My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by whispering Grace View Post
          heh...i Asked Pp If He Had Those Baptists Speaking In Tongues Yet.
          "Enter by the Narrow Gate...
          Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way...
          ... there are few who find it."

-----------------------------------------------

* All Scripture when quoted is taken from:

The New American Standard Bible®,
          Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973,
          1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation
          Used by permission." (www.Lockman.org)

Italics, bold, color and/or underline are added for emphasis

Comment

Congrats, Project Peter. You'll have to keep us posted on your ministry. I haven't been here that long, but I like what I've heard from You.....

Hey, please do try to get them open to the Holy Spirit; that might include tongues, you know!!!!! Cause I don't think the Bible specified any denominations, when it said "and they spoke in tongues" or "and they shall pray and speak in tongues!!!"(paraphrasing)

So, God speed to you!!!!
            John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Ha... these old Baptist folk are a hoot. I dare say they'd fit in well in many the Pentecostal churches I've attended. Especially the old school folk!

Visit our new website

A.W. Tozer said,

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Comment

Godspeed!

Give 'em ...Christ!
                JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
                JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Comment

Ich arbeite noch an den Zungen. Geben Sie mir Zeit!!!

Translation: I am still working on the tongues. Give me time!!!

1st John 3:14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectPeter View Post
                    Ha... these old Baptist folk are a hoot. I dare say they'd fit in well in many the Pentecostal churches I've attended. Especially the old school folk!
                    Now, if I could just get them to worship, i.e. sing the songs I want, I might become a Baptist

The songs they sing are.............well...... Baptist
                    ~ My testimony~

Comment

What songs ConqueredbyLove??? I love to sing. Love just as much watching others sing. Even get tickled watching others try to listen to me carrying a tune. Hurts some ears I'm afraid.

1st John 3:14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

Comment

Originally posted by The Parson View Post
                        Ich arbeite noch an den Zungen. Geben Sie mir Zeit!!!

Translation: I am still working on the tongues. Give me time!!!

That translation is invalid Tim.
                        You know you can't Biblically translate tongues(by yourself) without a translator all by yourself(even the FW Baptists know this).

Being another Baptist here(excellent at speaking and translating tongues as we are), ill give a go at translating it for you.

When Tim said, Ich arbeite noch an den Zungen. Geben Sie mir Zeit!!!

Translation, "I write speeding tickets while wearing pink bunny slippers!"

Comment

Oh, bee's knee's Louise. You done let the cat outta the bag.

Comment

Oh, bee's knee's Louise. You done let the cat outta the bag.
                            It wasn't me, honest!
                            Seek ye FIRST the kingdom.
                            Not second or third, but first.
                            Only when all else pales to God, when He receives all glory,
                            when He is the source of all hope,
                            when His love is received and freely given,
                            holding not to the world but to the promise to come,
                            will all other things be added unto to you.

Comment

What songs ConqueredbyLove??? I love to sing. Love just as much watching others sing. Even get tickled watching others try to listen to me carrying a tune. Hurts some ears I'm afraid.
                              Oh...I just know Jesus is soooo pleased with your singing and your churches singing and it certainly does not hurt His ears

Why, I imagine He might just stand up from His throne because He is so pleased with you and your churches singing and just loves ya'll so very much.....and He just loves the way your wife plays that organ

How's my drawl
                              ~ My testimony~

Comment

Working...
                              X