Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Encounter WIth a Demon.

Encounter with a demon.
    After I went through the six weeks of extreme warfare with the devil and his demons, I started praying, Father in Jesus Holy name let me look into the spirit world and see the demons, let me see my enemy.
    Now I know you have all heard the saying, be careful what you pray for you may get it.
    When the Lord set me free from the bad drinking habit I had, I started working with an alcoholic group, it wasnít AA, but a group run by the state. I was told I could help out , but they didnít allow Bibles to be brought in. I couldnít bring my Bible, of course that didnít stop me from telling everyone there about our loving Lord Jesus and His mighty miracle working power.
    I received a phone call from the lady in charge about one oíclock in the afternoon( now this lady was a Christian and had heard about spiritual warfare, she just didnĎt know what to do) she said can you come up here I have a couple I want you to talk to. It so happened I was on vacation that week so I went.
    When I got to the office the lady in charge was setting behind the desk which was a large desk, the couple was setting in front, so I got a chair and set behind it on side of the lady in charge. The husband was setting on the far corner of the desk away from me.
    She said I want you to listen to what this young lady has to say, referring to the manís wife. They were a married couple in their mid thirties.
    The wife starting telling me what happened when her husband got drunk ( he had a bad drinking problem) she said I donít know if I should tell you this you will think Iím crazy. I said go ahead tell me whatís going on. Then she starting telling me how when her husband got drunk his face would change and not look human anymore, his tongue would come out like a snake, foul looking stuff would ooze out of his mouth, he spoke in a raspy voice that wasnít his and filthy words would come out calling her all kinds of bad names. ( she told me her brother had a drinking problem then one night he seen her husband do this and he quit drinking)
    As she was telling me this I looked over at her husband and got the shock of my life. Standing behind her husband was this thing ( a demon) about five feet tall and about three feet wide, itís face looked like it was crossed up between a man and an animal. It didnít have a nose, but had two slits where itís nose should have been, it had red glowing eyeís, and it had bright red lips like a woman with to much lipstick on. It didnít have teeth, but yellow fangs dripping with slime in itís mouth, itís hair was long and going straight up and out, it didnít look like hair but like long black bristles . It didnít have fingers but long yellow claws which it had on the top of the manís shoulders. Itís skin looked like tanned leather and grossly looking. Hollywood can close to what demons look like in their horror movies but when you see one for real it sets your heart to pumping. Talk about getting weak in the knees, I mean my legs starting shaking. I looked at the woman in charge and the manís wife their faces didnít looked shocked so I knew they didnít see what I was seeing. As I looked over at the man the demon took it claws off the manís shoulders and backed up.
    Talk about praying, I didnít hear what the woman was saying I was calling out to God in my spirit. Father what do I do? Help me my Lord Jesus! I looked back at the man and the thing had itís claws back on his shoulders, but each time I looked at it , the demon backed up.
    As I was calling out to our Lord, I felt those living waters start churning up inside me, as the Holy Spirit moved. All of a sudden a peace come upon me like I had never felt, all fear left me and the Holy Spirit was all over me. 1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, then he that is in the world.
    I told the man stand up, he looked at me kind of funny I guess because I said it real loud.( I want to say right here, you donít talk the devil or demons out of or away from anybody, you command them out in the Holy name of Jesus.) As the man stood up I took his hands in mine, then I said in a loud voice, you foul spirit that is destroying this man and his family I command you in the Holy name of Jesus Christ to loose him and be gone. All of a sudden the power of God hit us both and we went to our knees, that thing (the demon cried out with a loud voice and a growl, now the woman in charge and the manís wife didnít see the demon, but they heard the growl come out of manís mouth. ) and was gone. A glow appeared on the manís face and his eyeís took on a shine. The lady in charge and the manís wife set there in shock. They were from a town a good ways from were we lived. I prayed with them and for them, and told them to find a good church were they lived and go to it. I asked them to come to our church, but it would have been a far drive for them three times a week. I gave the man my phone number and told him if he ever needed me to call, I never have heard from him so I believe all is well with them. Since then on several occasions I have seen demons as God allowed me to look into the spirit world, let me say itís not for the faint of heart. So if you donít want to see demons, be careful what you pray for you may get it. I have also have seen Holy angels they are wonderful.
    God bless,
    Saved 1982 (Bill)

Originally posted by Saved 1982 View Post
    Encounter with a demon.
    After I went through the six weeks of extreme warfare with the devil and his demons, I started praying, Father in Jesus Holy name let me look into the spirit world and see the demons, let me see my enemy.
    Now I know you have all heard the saying, be careful what you pray for you may get it.
    When the Lord set me free from the bad drinking habit I had, I started working with an alcoholic group, it wasnít AA, but a group run by the state. I was told I could help out , but they didnít allow Bibles to be brought in. I couldnít bring my Bible, of course that didnít stop me from telling everyone there about our loving Lord Jesus and His mighty miracle working power.
    I received a phone call from the lady in charge about one oíclock in the afternoon( now this lady was a Christian and had heard about spiritual warfare, she just didnĎt know what to do) she said can you come up here I have a couple I want you to talk to. It so happened I was on vacation that week so I went.
    When I got to the office the lady in charge was setting behind the desk which was a large desk, the couple was setting in front, so I got a chair and set behind it on side of the lady in charge. The husband was setting on the far corner of the desk away from me.
    She said I want you to listen to what this young lady has to say, referring to the manís wife. They were a married couple in their mid thirties.
    The wife starting telling me what happened when her husband got drunk ( he had a bad drinking problem) she said I donít know if I should tell you this you will think Iím crazy. I said go ahead tell me whatís going on. Then she starting telling me how when her husband got drunk his face would change and not look human anymore, his tongue would come out like a snake, foul looking stuff would ooze out of his mouth, he spoke in a raspy voice that wasnít his and filthy words would come out calling her all kinds of bad names. ( she told me her brother had a drinking problem then one night he seen her husband do this and he quit drinking)
    As she was telling me this I looked over at her husband and got the shock of my life. [B]Standing behind her husband was this thing ( a demon) about five feet tall and about three feet wide, itís face looked like it was crossed up between a man and an animal. It didnít have a nose, but had two slits where itís nose should have been, it had red glowing eyeís, and it had bright red lips like a woman with to much lipstick on. It didnít have teeth, but yellow fangs dripping with slime in itís mouth, itís hair was long and going straight up and out, it didnít look like hair but like long black bristles . It didnít have fingers but long yellow claws which it had on the top of the manís shoulders. Itís skin looked like tanned leather and grossly looking. Hollywood can close to what demons look like in their horror movies but when you see one for real it sets your heart to pumping. [/B]Talk about getting weak in the knees, I mean my legs starting shaking. I looked at the woman in charge and the manís wife their faces didnít looked shocked so I knew they didnít see what I was seeing. As I looked over at the man the demon took it claws off the manís shoulders and backed up.
    Talk about praying, I didnít hear what the woman was saying I was calling out to God in my spirit. Father what do I do? Help me my Lord Jesus! I looked back at the man and the thing had itís claws back on his shoulders, but each time I looked at it , the demon backed up.
    As I was calling out to our Lord, I felt those living waters start churning up inside me, as the Holy Spirit moved. All of a sudden a peace come upon me like I had never felt, all fear left me and the Holy Spirit was all over me. 1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, then he that is in the world.
    I told the man stand up, he looked at me kind of funny I guess because I said it real loud.( I want to say right here, you donít talk the devil or demons out of or away from anybody, you command them out in the Holy name of Jesus.) As the man stood up I took his hands in mine, then I said in a loud voice, you foul spirit that is destroying this man and his family I command you in the Holy name of Jesus Christ to loose him and be gone. All of a sudden the power of God hit us both and we went to our knees, that thing (the demon cried out with a loud voice and a growl, now the woman in charge and the manís wife didnít see the demon, but they heard the growl come out of manís mouth. ) and was gone. A glow appeared on the manís face and his eyeís took on a shine. The lady in charge and the manís wife set there in shock. They were from a town a good ways from were we lived. I prayed with them and for them, and told them to find a good church were they lived and go to it. I asked them to come to our church, but it would have been a far drive for them three times a week. I gave the man my phone number and told him if he ever needed me to call, I never have heard from him so I believe all is well with them. Since then on several occasions I have seen demons as God allowed me to look into the spirit world, let me say itís not for the faint of heart. So if you donít want to see demons, be careful what you pray for you may get it. I have also have seen Holy angels they are wonderful.
    God bless,
    Saved 1982 (Bill)

I read your story.. and from what I read... and what you 'say' is a demon or daemon ie 'devil'...... or from what you saw.. and claim to be a 'demon'.. from the description...

doesn't line up with His Word at all...

demons , devils, daemon in the Greek... these do not appear as ugly hideous creatures.. and their appearance is NOT one of hideous and ugly.. with fangs and claws...

that is what the Great Deciever wants you to believe.. its his deception... and he will do just that... so that his true identity and nature is not revealed...

devils, demons, daemon in the Greek...

their appearance is one 'like their father, diabolos, satanas (satan).. their appearance when the veil is pulled back is one of 'beauty', full of wisdom, appealing to the flesh... not hideous and ugly with fangs and claws... You said God allowed you to 'peer' into the 'spirit world'? well what your seeing is not Truth from the 'spirit world'.....

from what you saw and describe is not what a devil or demon looks like...

satan himself is a decoy artist.. and he will use false revelations, false deliverances, false conversions to cover up his true identity... he is a cunning and crafty creature...

what Hollywood and 'religion' peg as the 'devil' and his appearances is just not True...

he is a liar and the father of it.. and he dupes alot of people into believing something that he is really not.....

many do not 'know' or are unable to comprehend the depths of his darkness.... or the depths of satan... he is a master deciever....
    Many appear Righteous and Just because they say 'yes' to Jesus Christ , yet they don't do His Will.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Verily I say unto thee, the tax collectors and the prostitutes go into the Kingdom of Heaven before you do.
    ------------------------------------------------
    The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying. YEA, I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore with LOVINGKINDESS have I DRAWN THEE.
    Jeremiah 31:3

Comment

Originally posted by theBelovedDisciple View Post
      I read your story.. and from what I read... and what you 'say' is a demon or daemon ie 'devil'...... or from what you saw.. and claim to be a 'demon'.. from the description...

doesn't line up with His Word at all...

demons , devils, daemon in the Greek... these do not appear as ugly hideous creatures.. and their appearance is NOT one of hideous and ugly.. with fangs and claws...

that is what the Great Deciever wants you to believe.. its his deception... and he will do just that... so that his true identity and nature is not revealed...

devils, demons, daemon in the Greek...

their appearance is one 'like their father, diabolos, satanas (satan).. their appearance when the veil is pulled back is one of 'beauty', full of wisdom, appealing to the flesh... not hideous and ugly with fangs and claws... You said God allowed you to 'peer' into the 'spirit world'? well what your seeing is not Truth from the 'spirit world'.....

from what you saw and describe is not what a devil or demon looks like...

satan himself is a decoy artist.. and he will use false revelations, false deliverances, false conversions to cover up his true identity... he is a cunning and crafty creature...

what Hollywood and 'religion' peg as the 'devil' and his appearances is just not True...

he is a liar and the father of it.. and he dupes alot of people into believing something that he is really not.....

many do not 'know' or are unable to comprehend the depths of his darkness.... or the depths of satan... he is a master deciever....
      You need to back up your own claims with scriptures before you say this to someone.

The bible says this about satan:

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 (New King James Version)

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

It doesn't describe what demon's look like though and we know from other scriptures Satan can change appearances. He certainly doesn't have to appear as an angle of light. In the garden he was a serpent..in Revelations he is described as a dragon.

Since demons are spirits and have no bodies of their own, what saved may be seeing their character more then anything else..like satan being a dragon. Whether this is literal...that he can appear to look like a dragon or if its a description of his character we don't know for sure.

The fruits though of such things will tell the truth here..did the man stop drinking?

God bless
      "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Did this man get saved? Whether a demon was cast out or not I cannot say but did the man get saved?

I'm thinking of the scripture in Mat 12:43-45. Unless Jesus came into this mans heart the demon will be free to return.

For the cause of Christ
        Roger

Comment

Yes the man got saved. I new it would do no good to cast a demon out and not get the man to know Jesus Chrsit as his Savior. I told the man this, and he accepted the fact that our Lord died for his sins and this was the only way to heaven.
          To cast a demon out and not lead someone to God the Father through Jesus Chrsit our Lord would be very dangerous. This would open the doorway for many more demons to get into a person.
          The following is for:the BelovedDisciple.
          The first thing I will say is; I love you with the love of the Lord Jesus Christ.
          Over the years I have had many come against me because I have been involved in spiritual warfare. The reason, Satan does not set back and take anyone coming against him or his kingdom lightly.
          Our Lord Jesus said in John 10:10, the thief ( Satan) only comes for to steal, and to kill and to destroy.
          Now I know that in 2 Corinthians 11: 14, it says that Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. However it does not say that the demons are. Demons can take on different forms and shapes.
          They can even appear as a human for a short period of time.
          A lot of people think that demons are fallen angels, but, Peter said in 2 Peter 2:4, For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment.
          So if demons are not fallen angels, then who or what are they?
          What I wrote and what you wrote about me, I have placed in the hands of our Lord Jesus Christ to let Him judge.
          I would ask you this question. Has our Lord ever opened your eyes to the spirit world and let you see angels or demons? For you my prayer would be. Father in the holy name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth open this ones’ eyes to see into the spirit world. Let them see a demon or demons. Then let them judge for themselves if what I have wrote is the truth.
          I say this before God the Father , Jesus Christ his Son, the Holy Spirit, and all the holy angels. I wrote what I saw on that day. I set at my desk with my hand on a King James Bible; The Thompson Chain- Reference Bible and as I look up to the Throne of the most high God ( Jehovah ) and say, I wrote what our Lord showed me by the Holy Spirit.
          My statement of truth. What I believe. I believe in one God who manifests Himself three ways; God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. I believe Jesus Christ was born of a virgin. I believe He was baptized by John the Baptist, and the Holy Sprit descended like a dove upon Him.
          I believe He started preaching when He was about thirty years of age. He preached and went about doing all kind of miracles, healing all manner of sickness and disease among the people. I believe He opened up blind eyes, made the deaf to hear, the mute to talk, the lame to walk, and raised the dead. I believe He preached for about three and one half years, then was hung on across and crucified. He was placed in a tomb, but, on the third day God raised Him from the dead and He was seen on earth for forty days. Acts 1:4) He was seen by the eleven disciples.
          He was also seen of about five hundred brethren at one time after He was raised form the dead.( 1 Corinthians15 :6)
          He ascended into heaven in a cloud ( Acts 1:9) and now He sets at the right hand of God the Father.
          This Jesus is my Savior, my Lord, and My Master. I believe our Lord Jesus Christ is also God in the flesh. Emanuel, God with us.( Matthew 1:23)
          God bless,
          Saved 1982 ( Bill)

Comment

Bill, I say this with all due respect, but I think praying that another Christian will see a demon is an extremely nasty prayer. Why would you want someone, even a blood bought born again Christian who is ultimately saved, to have to suffer the demonic, just to prove a point? I'm speaking here as someone who has experience of the demonic, and it's not something I would wish on anyone.

Also, I believe that you're wrong in your belief that demons aren't fallen angels. But that's an aside. We shouldn't ponder the imponderables too much, it's bad for us. I don't think Christians should dwell on the demonic, it's unhealthy. And we certainly shouldn't wish the demonic on other Christians.
            Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

Originally posted by daughter View Post
              Bill, I say this with all due respect, but I think praying that another Christian will see a demon is an extremely nasty prayer. Why would you want someone, even a blood bought born again Christian who is ultimately saved, to have to suffer the demonic, just to prove a point? I'm speaking here as someone who has experience of the demonic, and it's not something I would wish on anyone.

Also, I believe that you're wrong in your belief that demons aren't fallen angels. But that's an aside. We shouldn't ponder the imponderables too much, it's bad for us. I don't think Christians should dwell on the demonic, it's unhealthy. And we certainly shouldn't wish the demonic on other Christians.
              I didn't read it that way..I read Saved only prayed they could 'see' the demons..not suffer at their hands.

I would ask you this question. Has our Lord ever opened your eyes to the spirit world and let you see angels or demons? For you my prayer would be. Father in the holy name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth open this onesí eyes to see into the spirit world. Let them see a demon or demons. Then let them judge for themselves if what I have wrote is the truth.
              Jesus and Paul and others could see them. Not sure I would want to though.

God bless
              "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

I have seen demons, both before and after I was saved. It's certainly not something I would pray for another Christian to see.
                Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

Daughter you are right, I wrote that in haste, I have prayed for my Lord to forgive me for my bad choice of words.This is going to far to prove a point.
                  I know there are some who's heart could not take seeing into the spirit world and to look at a demon. So my Father please forgive me for what I wrote in Jesus Holy name.
                  I ask your forgiveness the BelovedDisciple.
                  God bless,
                  Saved 1982 ( Bill)

Comment

It all depends on what you think demons are. Also if you think their is a difference between demons and 'unclean spirits'.
                    If you think they are the 1/3 of the angles that fell with Lucifer, then no, they shouldn't look like that. They should be beautiful. But can they take on any form?
                    If you think they are dark disembodied spirits (Jesus called them 'unclean spirits') from dead humans, then who knows what they would look like. (least likely in my opinion)
                    If you think that your own 'spirit' can become so depraved over a lengthy, unusually lofty carnal mind, that your spirit becomes an 'unclean spirit'... a Christian helps you by casting it out of you and you start fresh and new, but if you don't accept Jesus then you're unclean spirit comes back stronger.... then who know's what that would look like, if it would look like anything.

Back to the Word of God we go.

Luke 4:41 And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.
                    1. So they knew that Jesus was the son of God.

Matthew 8:28 When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way.
                    29"What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?"
                    2. Sounds like they know they are doomed in the future. Do they know the Word of God? Lucifer (an angel) knew the scriptures when he tested Jesus.

Make up your own mind.

I think their is a difference between demons and unclean spirits.

Comment

Originally posted by moonglow View Post

God bless
                      No, you don't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by RockSolid View Post
                        It all depends on what you think demons are. Also if you think their is a difference between demons and 'unclean spirits'.
                        If you think they are the 1/3 of the angles that fell with Lucifer, then no, they shouldn't look like that. They should be beautiful. But can they take on any form?
                        If you think they are dark disembodied spirits (Jesus called them 'unclean spirits') from dead humans, then who knows what they would look like. (least likely in my opinion)
                        If you think that your own 'spirit' can become so depraved over a lengthy, unusually lofty carnal mind, that your spirit becomes an 'unclean spirit'... a Christian helps you by casting it out of you and you start fresh and new, but if you don't accept Jesus then you're unclean spirit comes back stronger.... then who know's what that would look like, if it would look like anything.

Back to the Word of God we go.

Luke 4:41 And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.
                        1. So they knew that Jesus was the son of God.

Matthew 8:28 When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way.
                        29"What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?"
                        2. Sounds like they know they are doomed in the future. Do they know the Word of God? Lucifer (an angel) knew the scriptures when he tested Jesus.

Make up your own mind.

I think their is a difference between demons and unclean spirits.
                        The bible doesn't say demons or unclean spirits are beautiful though. I already addressed this on my first post on here.

Xel'Naga

Quote Originally Posted by moonglow
                        God bless
                        No, you don't want to.
                        I am sure I wouldn't want too either! There are enough scary things in this world I can see..don't need that too.

God bless

Comment

Originally posted by Xel'Naga View Post
                          No, you don't want to.
                          Personally, I would rather see them than be blind to them. It's difficult to battle an enemy you can't "see."
                          "What you do does not define who you are; it's who you are that defines what you do."

-- Dr. Neil T. Anderson

Comment

I can see how casting out demons would be a wonderful gift for both those who do battle and those who are rescued. I can also understand the sentiment of those who would not wish encounters with demons on anyone. To those who cast out demons, thanks for all you do.

Comment

Our warfare is not against flesh and blood my friend
                              Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Comment

Working...
                              X