Looking for high quality leather ESV thinline Bible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for high quality leather ESV thinline Bible

I was recently introduced to the ESV translation and I would like to find a leather, thinline Bible that is high quality. Can someone direct me to one? Thanks!

Your best bet is to visit ChristianBook com or Amazon. I've found great prices for bibles in both places.
    This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Comment

Originally posted by -SEEKING- View Post
      Your best bet is to visit ChristianBook com or Amazon. I've found great prices for bibles in both places.
      Thank you. I will look there!

Comment

Excellent. If that doesn't work out for you maybe someone else will chime in with other options. Good luck.
        This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Comment

The Crossway Classic Thinline in Calfskin Leather (cordovan or black) sounds like what you're looking for. Evangelicalbible.com is a good vendor, and so are Amazon and Christian Book Distributors. I'd go with whichever of the three had the best price.
          Man's ego is inflated, his laws are outdated, they don't apply no more
          You can't rely no more to be standing around waiting
          In the home of the brave, Jefferson turning over in his grave
          Fools glorifying themselves, trying to manipulate Satan
          And there's a slow, slow train coming up around the bend.

Comment

Working...
          X