The easter bunny is alive and well and has services each Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnny48 View Post
    I BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART THAT Many sincere professing Christians today do not realize that Easter Sunday is pure Roman Catholic paganism that has nothing whatsoever to do with the resurrection of Christ! And that we are commanded by the apostle Paul to keep our NT Passover in 1 Cor 5:7- We are to proclaim the death of Christ as our NT Passover Lamb every year at the same time, the night Christ was betrayed 14 Nisan which is this evening Sunday april 2 sunset to Monday April 3 Sunset, Jewish days start at sunset!!!

Please if you truly love Christ check it out for yourself.

In Christ

Johnny
    I hafta disagree...Passover was given ONLY TO ISRAEL, and no one else is required to observe it. After all, it was ONLY ISRAEL which was 'passed over'.

However, God said that if any non-Israeli wishes to observe Passover, he/she must follow exactly the same rules for it given to Israel. So he does NOT prohibit 'gentiles' observing Passover. But neither does He REQUIRE it.

Comment

Remember, Yeshua didn't come to change the law but fulfill it. Easter and Christmass are old RCC exchanges for pagan days. While at the time they very well may have created those holy days with good intentions so converts had an alternative, they weren't Biblical. I remember learning of holidays/holy days when I was still in the RCC and I honstly don't remember where I learned it. I highly doubt my CCD classes taught that but I could be wrong. I also know God knows our hearts.
      This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!
      Rehoboth, see you at the well!

Comment

Originally posted by robycop3 View Post
        I hafta disagree...Passover was given ONLY TO ISRAEL, and no one else is required to observe it. After all, it was ONLY ISRAEL which was 'passed over'.

However, God said that if any non-Israeli wishes to observe Passover, he/she must follow exactly the same rules for it given to Israel. So he does NOT prohibit 'gentiles' observing Passover. But neither does He REQUIRE it.
        Do you feel required to observe Christmas or easter? Is that what it's about, being required to celebrate? I would think it would be about having the opportunity to celebrate, not compulsion. When reading the gospels you can see that Jesus observed all of the feasts of the LORD, as well as the feast of dedication (Hanukah), and in Torah there was no command to do that. Hanukah would have been by a choice that my Lord and Master made. Jesus has said to His disciples "Follow Me", and that what I do. I follow Him in word and deed, and have been totally blessed by it.

God Bless!
        II Timothy 2:15
        Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
        Read My Testimony sigpic Visit Our Website

Comment

He reads our hearts and minds. Many of these posts are by worried people. I understand - we sure don't want to offend our Father.
          Just keep in mind that He reads the true intent and feeling and spirit of our hearts and minds and we need not fear offending Him if our hearts are in a good place with Him.
          I think the Easter bunny is a cute and fuzzy guy and if he is an enemy of God, God has yet to inform me of it. If He ever does, I will gladly go and shoot the evil, fuzzy wretch for us all.

Comment

I guess I'm trying to still understand where the line is drawn in such matters. In my wandering days dabbling with familiar spirits and hanging out with new agers, pagans and wiccans… all the variety into ‘white magic’, the ‘good’, even I professed to be a Christian in those wandering days yet I was so deceived. I’m to the point I want to line up everything with scripture. I can’t connect an Easter bunny or eggs to Yeshua and I know God knows our hearts, perhaps I do still have fear on these things to get over. Being raised RCC and then having the pre-Vatican II wanna-be church that denounced everything not RC, I was raised in deception and took it for truth because that’s what I was taught. I don’t want to be there again.
            This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!
            Rehoboth, see you at the well!

Comment

Originally posted by paintdiva View Post
              He reads our hearts and minds. Many of these posts are by worried people. I understand - we sure don't want to offend our Father.
              Just keep in mind that He reads the true intent and feeling and spirit of our hearts and minds and we need not fear offending Him if our hearts are in a good place with Him.
              I think the Easter bunny is a cute and fuzzy guy and if he is an enemy of God, God has yet to inform me of it. If He ever does, I will gladly go and shoot the evil, fuzzy wretch for us all.
              The easter bunny is nothing, the goddess Diana is nothing, Ba'al is nothing. I do not 'fear' any of these things. I have not put away these traditions of my fathers because I'm afraid of 'offending' my heavenly Father, but rather because I want to follow Messiah. My Saviour celebrated the feasts of the LORD. So shall I!

God Bless!
              II Timothy 2:15
              Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
              Read My Testimony sigpic Visit Our Website

Comment

Don't fear- just keep seeking, keep speaking to God about your questions. and relax and believe He will lead you. We aren't to worry and we are to trust Him to not let us go.

Comment

Working...
                X