• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The final fate of the wicked.

Mod notice: post copied to Chat to Moderators subforum

Re: The final fate of the wicked.

You didn't add a poll to the thread....
    We are his body, We are his representative, We are the extension of God to the earth. Every action should be a extension of God's love.

Comment

I believe in the annihilation of the wicked following torment (i.e. "Option 3"), but...

Forum rules explicitly bans advocation or discussion of any doctrines other than Everlasting Conscious Torment (i.e. "Option 1").
      To This Day

Comment

Originally posted by markedward View Post
        I believe in the annihilation of the wicked following torment (i.e. "Option 3"), but...

Forum rules explicitly bans advocation or discussion of any doctrines other than Everlasting Conscious Torment (i.e. "Option 1").
        We do not discuss any doctrines other than Everlasting Conscious troment at bibleforums.org.

Thank you for your understanding.
        Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Comment

I dunno, death doesn't seem like such a harsh punishment... So I can't say you just cease to be.

Lake of fire, teeth, etc... All point to a combination of both #1 and #2 for me. It is the WRATH of God but it's also eternal separation from God.

Comment

MOD NOTE:

This thread has been closed for moderator review. It may or may not reopen. Please be patient.
            This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Comment

Working...
            X