No announcement yet.

How exactly will Jesus Return??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion How exactly will Jesus Return??

Seriously, we are in the 21st century. Will Jesus be like floating down to the Earth while getting shot at but nothing happens to him because he has a shield around him or what? Will he shoot energy out of his hands, kill the evil with guns, or wish them to be gone. Will he ride a horse or a ferrari?? How exactly is he planning on destroying evil? I'd suggest just wiping them out of the planet with a single thought, but seeing how it wont happen...

How do you guys think exactly will jesus return, and how will he fight the war when the New World Order is finally successfull and World War III is being fought??

I'm not sold on a new world order and all these end times scenarios but when he comes all eyes will see him and know who he is and everybody will bow to him and admit that he is Lord whether they were believers or not

That I do know and that is all I need to know and that's all the Bible specifically says. And he's gonna come when most of the world is not looking for him like a theif. And if your house has been robbed before you know the feeling of being caught off guard. Extrapulate that feeling world wide and there you have his coming.
    I didnt know the link didnt work

Comment

You should read Revelations. It is very descriptive. I can briefly tell you that he will be riding a white horse and will slay the armies of the antichrist with merely the word of God. Revelations says that the blood of the slain will be about 6 feet high for almost 200 miles.
      sigpic

Comment

why the sword?? y not some guns or something?? and why not a ferarri, a horse is way to old style.. and slow

Comment

It might be like Ezekiel chapter one
          http://bibleresources.bible.com/pass...l+1&version=49

Except on a much broader level
          I didnt know the link didnt work

Comment

Originally posted by davidslaine View Post
            why the sword?? y not some guns or something?? and why not a ferarri, a horse is way to old style.. and slow
            The sword is the word of God. It's not like he will go around like Conan the Barbarian.

As for the horse, are you serious or playing around? How old are you?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davidslaine View Post
              How exactly will Jesus return? ...
              Will Jesus be like floating down to the Earth while getting shot at but nothing happens to him because he has a shield around him or what? ...
              Will he ride a horse or a ferrari??
              A justly famous song by Dorothy Love Coates, originally sung by the Supremes, (with a very good cover by Mahalia Jackson currently available on U-Tube) gives a great answer:
              You can't hurry my God, no, no, no, You just have to wait
              You've got to trust him and give him time, No matter how long it takes
              He's a God you just can't hurry, But he'll be there don't you worry
              HE MAY NOT COME WHEN YOU WANT HIM BUT HE'S RIGHT ON TIME

Some say he's coming in the morning, He's gonna make the journey by train
              Some say he's riding in a chariot, Shooting like an angel's wings
              Well I don't know how soon God's coming, but don't let him catch you with your work undone
              HE MAY NOT COME WHEN YOU WANT HIM BUT HE'S RIGHT ON TIME

Comment

How will He return?
                Acts 1:9-11 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. (10) And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; (11) Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Comment

Working...
                X