Inspiring Teens!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspiring Teens!

Hi everybody, i'm trying to reconnect with my niece and nephew both of who are in their teens. Being that age, i would like to re connect with them and provide some spiritual influence for their daily lives. Is there any recommendations on what i could do with them. Obviously with their age i'm looking for something light hearted and fun. Any advice would help a lot. thank you.

Originally posted by atangsoc View Post
    Hi everybody, i'm trying to reconnect with my niece and nephew both of who are in their teens. Being that age, i would like to re connect with them and provide some spiritual influence for their daily lives. Is there any recommendations on what i could do with them. Obviously with their age i'm looking for something light hearted and fun. Any advice would help a lot. thank you.
    First off...do you know if they are saved?

Comment

Teens (saved ones, and to some extent unsaved ones) are inspired by:

1. A cause to die for (thus giving them something to live for)
      2. One who is fully given to that cause in a radical way
      3. One who has confidence - particularly related to said "cause"
      4. That confidence without fear gives one boldness to lead and not be just a friend

Obviously, the cause is the cause of Christ, the "inspirer" is a true spiritual man or woman who is fully given to that cause in a way that a teenager can respect, and that confidence comes in being "rooted and grounded" in the love of Christ that doesn't try too hard but goes it's way to pursue Jesus - and invites the teens to follow; this is where the boldness to lead and be truthful and direct is helpful. Teens will quickly believe and follow one who leads, I have found...
      The Rookie

Twelve is the number of government. Thus, it is quite apropos that I am on my way towards wielding the power of twelve bars - each bar like, say, a tribe.....or a star.....or, maybe an apostle. A blue apostle. Like apostle smurfs. Does anyone remember smurfs? And all the controversy about them being from the devil? It's probably bad that I juxtaposed "apostle" and "smurf" in the same sentence. But then, I probably lost you at "blue apostle". Yes, my friends, this is what "rare jewel of a person" is actually implying. "Rare Jewel of a Person" really means, "Potentially Insane".

Comment

Working...
      X