Goverment law and God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goverment law and God

The dropout age in Canada is 18 and i dropped out last year and i am not over 18 right now. I did not like school that's why i dropped out. If i do not go to school witch is not obeying the Goverment law will God be upset at me? I do not think school is for me. I never liked it and i am almost 100 % sure that i would just be sitting in class waiting for the legal age to come.

Originally posted by CupOfMilk View Post
    The dropout age in Canada is 18 and i dropped out last year and i am not over 18 right now. I did not like school that's why i dropped out. If i do not go to school witch is not obeying the Goverment law will God be upset at me? I do not think school is for me. I never liked it and i am almost 100 % sure that i would just be sitting in class waiting for the legal age to come.
    If doing "what you like" is your standard default position you will have a life of conflict with what God's best is for you. In all things, it's not what we like it is what brings Him the glory. todd

Comment

While God may be concerned with one breaking such a law, I think He would be more concerned with an attitude that is contrary to learning.

Comment

Even though we sometimes don't like it, we are supposed to obey the laws of man when they do not conflict with the laws of God.

Personally, I don't like man's laws regarding speed limits on the highways. I guess I'm stuck with them though.

As Christians, we must do the best we can to obey those in authority. To do otherwise would not reflect well upon ourselves, the church, or God.
        Without disagreement, nothing can be learned.

Comment

Working...
        X