Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finished the bible!!!

I'm done, hooray!!!! Thank you Lord!!
    Every temptation is of the devil, and every sin leads to death.

Re: I finished the bible!!!

Well done You have done what most "christians" have not bothered to do. Blessings to you.

Always seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit in coming to understand the message that is held within the Bible you read.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter121 View Post
      I am wagging my donkey tail for you man. Congratulations!

Shalom

Comment

You're done? One should never be done with God's word! Keep at it
        Originally posted by Job 34:19
        God is not partial to princes and does not favor the rich over the poor, for they are all the work of His hands.

Comment

Agreed. When done, start again and God will show you things you didn't catch the first, second, tenth, hundredth, thousand time.

Originally posted by Quickened View Post
          You're done? One should never be done with God's word! Keep at it
          Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Comment

Congrats! What were some things that you learned that you hadn't realized before you read it all the way through?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter121 View Post
              Congradulations! But you are not done, you have only just begun. (I know, it is a corny rhyme, but it is true.)

Comment

Originally posted by amazzin View Post
                Agreed. When done, start again and God will show you things you didn't catch the first, second, tenth, hundredth, thousand time.
                And reread it in a different order this time. Like one time I read it from back to front, and another time alternating between OT and NT. Each time you read it, you will find new things. Some of the smallest books (like Malachi) have a lot to offer. And begin to make your own cross-references (for example, like between Deut. 30:19 and Isa. 1:2). But, congradulations and well-done!

Comment

Thanks everyone, I attend to keep at it also referring to psalms fan, I cant tell you, well I can but it would take forever, I learned so much from His word, soooo much
                  Every temptation is of the devil, and every sin leads to death.

Comment

Originally posted by amazzin View Post
                    Indeed! One can really see that His Word is living upon continual study. Sometimes I think I have a particular section down and then either through my study or perhaps the word preached I see something that I seemingly missed. It's truly amazzin!
                    Originally posted by Job 34:19
                    God is not partial to princes and does not favor the rich over the poor, for they are all the work of His hands.

Comment

Working...
                    X