Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jews: part of the elect, the woman in the desert.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jews: part of the elect, the woman in the desert.

Originally, I was going to post this in Strange things people believe about Jews,
    but I didn’t want to interrupt the flow of misconceptions.

Here’s a wacky idea – something I've come to believe about Jews.

Jews are a part of the elect, as YHWH never divorced Judah (Jews), the southern kingdom – only unfaithful Israel, the northern kingdom.
    Jews are of the elect, since the elect refers to Jacob – the whole house of Israel – both Judah and Israel combined.
    Jews will not get “raptured”, unless they are born of the Spirit.
    Jews (the remnant of Judah) – the portion of the elect for whom the days are cut short - will inhabit the land under the rule of Messiah as God has promised.

Here’s some Scripture to look at.
    1 Kings 11
    Jeremiah 3
    2 Kings 17
    Isaiah 45:4 and 65:9
    Matthew 24:22
    John 3:5
    Zechariah 12-14 [The woman in the desert (Rev12)]
    Isaiah 11

I told ya it was wacky! God has not forgotten HIS promise.
    Tell me whatcha think.

Richard
    Last edited by Richard H; Oct 3rd 2008, 06:37 PM. Reason: Added emphesis - bolding and underline

Hi Richard,

I can't bring myself to narrow Gods elect down to just the house of Judah and Benjamin.
    What I have gleaned from Gods word concerning Gods elect and the qualifications to be titled Gods elect is: one must be chosen by God before birth and even before the foundation of this age was created, chosen by God then before this age to stand firmly now in this age to present Gods truth to Gods creation in the face of deception.
    Those are the only qualifications I've found in scripture for one to be titled as one of His elect by God.
    Not saying that no one in the tribes of Judah and Benjamin are counted by God as His elect, I am sure there are Gods elect from those tribes walking the earth, just saying and not discounting that the dispersed 10 tribes surely do have Gods elect in them walking the earth, not to mention the many nations of the Gentiles also having Gods elect walking the earth.

I'm glad to see someone here on the forums present the distinction between Gods elect and Gods called out ones.
    God bless you more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by walked View Post
      Hi Richard,

I can't bring myself to narrow Gods elect down to just the house of Judah and Benjamin.
      What I have gleaned from Gods word concerning Gods elect and the qualifications to be titled Gods elect is: one must be chosen by God before birth and even before the foundation of this age was created, chosen by God then before this age to stand firmly now in this age to present Gods truth to Gods creation in the face of deception.
      Those are the only qualifications I've found in scripture for one to be titled as one of His elect by God.
      Not saying that no one in the tribes of Judah and Benjamin are counted by God as His elect, I am sure there are Gods elect from those tribes walking the earth, just saying and not discounting that the dispersed 10 tribes surely do have Gods elect in them walking the earth, not to mention the many nations of the Gentiles also having Gods elect walking the earth.

I'm glad to see someone here on the forums present the distinction between Gods elect and Gods called out ones.
      God bless you more and more.
      The elect is more than just Judah.
      It is Judah and Israel. Since “Israel” has now become lost as to identity, we (Christians may be Israel but, we) are grafted in by faith as Israel.
      Therefore we are part of Jacob, “the whole house of Israel” – and therefore we too are part of the elect. ‘Some by inheritance and some by faith.
      Both are sub-sets of the elect.
      (Isaiah 45:4 and 65:9)

The difference is that "non-messianic" Jews will have to wait for His 2nd coming to recognize and embrace their own Messiah.
      Of course, they always have a choice to embrace Him now.

Thank you for the blessings!
      Richard

Comment

The sheep pen

Oh, yes…
        There are some who think Bozrah, Edom [Not Basrah in Iraq.]
        – a place southeast of the Dead Sea (southern Jordan today) will be the place to where the woman flees to be protected from the AC at the A of D.

Perhaps after Christ is done with the AC, He will go and break them out of the sheep pen.

BTW: Bozrah means: “sheep pen”.

I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their fold: they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men.
        The breaker is come up before them: they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their king shall pass before them, and the LORD on the head of them.
        Mic 2:11,13

Comment

Working...
        X