The Book of Revelation (incorrect)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by σяєяυииєя View Post
    My friend... But As God is righteous, Satan [the angel, in whom iniquity was found. Ezekiel 28.15.] should have had at least a chance before rebeling.

Two questions

1)Why? If you are standing directly in God's glory and you still choose to rebel then why do you need another chance? I'd say your mind is pretty much made up.

2)What makes you think that Satan would have even wanted/accepted it?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingWisdom View Post
      Two questions

1)Why? If you are standing directly in God's glory and you still choose to rebel then why do you need another chance? I'd say your mind is pretty much made up.

2)What makes you think that Satan would have even wanted/accepted it?
      Helo SekingWisdom,

1,2-) I`m talking before rebelling see post #12 click

God bless

-"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation..."[Salvation from what?.]
      -Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with
      exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominio and power, both now and ever. Amen.

(Romans 1:16; John 8:34; Jude 1:24-25.)

Stay healthy

"Think white and get serious"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Welder4Christ View Post
        I have actually thought about this, and have come to the conclusion that the reason God created Adam alone in the beginning was so that Adam had time to get to know God in a deep, personal way, and to establish a relationship with Him, before coming into a relationship with a wife.

The same principle still exists today. For a marriage to work, it has to have God as it's center, and until a person has an intimate relationship with God, and knows His will for their lives, they cannot properly choose the spouse that the Lord has for them. The only way a marriage can be truly fulfilling is if both people have a true, intimate relationship with God.....ideally, this should happen before someone goes looking for a mate.
        Atheists divorce at a much lower rate then "Christians" and also have lower rates of unhappiness with their spouses.

Comment

Originally posted by OneTime View Post
          Atheists divorce at a much lower rate then "Christians" and also have lower rates of unhappiness with their spouses.
          Your point is what? If you're married should you become atheists to be happy?
          II Timothy 2:15
          Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
          Read My Testimony sigpic Visit Our Website

Comment

Originally posted by OneTime View Post
            That's an interesting theory. Have anything to back it up with?

Comment

Because God is nothing but Pure Holy and Righteous, He can be nothing but Just and justice calls for punishment to sin..

our Lord is Just

I the Lord loveth judgment

Justice and Judgment are the habitation of Thy Throne
              truth and mercy goes before Thee

and because God is Just does not make Him a mean God, but a Holy Righteous Just God

Amen Amen!

and as for satan,he is nothing but evil

and he chose his way just like we have a choice what way we want to go

to serve the Lord or not and he chose to rebel against the Good Lord..

HE CHOSE

God bless
              Evang.dare

Comment

Originally posted by Richard H View Post
                Good!
                Now that we've gotten that cleared up: that Revelation is NOT incorrect as stated in the OP.
                I just had to change that text color.

If you look in a red letter bible,
                you will find the words from the OP are NOT in red.
                And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:13)

Comment

Originally posted by chivalrous View Post
                  If you look in a red letter bible,
                  you will find the words from the OP are NOT in red.
                  OP = Light orange (too hard to read) --> Brown (easier to read). No red involved.

Comment

Clarification

Originally posted by Ethereal Spark View Post
                    Separation from God is to be tormented forever and ever. Lucifer chose to rebel. He knew what he was getting himself into. He chose to be separated from God forever and ever. He knew what he had, and he gave it up. Now he's Satan. And he will be separated from God and be in hell, tormented day and night forever and ever.

100% Good and 100% evil cannot coexist.

If I had more time I would explain it in more detail but I'm exhausted right now. I believe the Bible. I will come back tomorrow, God willing and add more. If that part of the Bible is wrong, then what parts are right? It has to be accepted 100% or not at all.

Nite
                    I was tired and should have thought to phrase this differently. When I said 'separation from God', I meant lack of fellowship with Him; outside of an intimate, loving relationship with Him. I will try to keep from posting when I'm half asleep from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by livingword26 View Post
                      That's what I'd like to know.
                      Where did you get this information?

Comment

Everything man reaps is due to obedience or disobedience to the Word of God!!!!!Glory to God...
                        John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Originally Posted by OneTime
                          Originally Posted by livingword26
                          Originally posted by Welder4Christ View Post
                          That's what I'd like to know.
                          Where did you get this information?
                          Me Three!
                          American Atheist Magazine?

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Studyin'2Show View Post
                            Your point is what? If you're married should you become atheists to be happy?

The statement was made that "God must be at the center of a marriage for it to work".

Studies, including those conducted by gallop and the george barna group reflect something quite different.

Christ said he was the Truth, and I'm all for bringing truth to any situation.

Comment

See above post.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard H View Post
                                Me Three!
                                American Atheist Magazine?

Richard
                                If statistics of large sample groups, which is the standard of our society while measuring such things as it is obviously impossible to talk to every human on the planet, mean anything, than it is far from a theory.

Again, some simple research will show you what the truth is. Christianity Today bore the statistics of evangelicals in 2006 actually divorcing at higher rates then "secular society". Not by much, mere tenths of percentage points, but still. It should be, secular world 51.5% divorce rate, Christians 4% (There are some cases of course)

I wonder if this is hard to accept? Certainly nobody believes that the "church" is a bastion of morals anymore, Christian or otherwise.

Peace

Comment

Working...
                                X