No announcement yet.

The Book of Revelation (incorrect)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revelation 20:10 (New International Version)
    And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:10 (King James Version)
    And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

God is 100% good.

He would NOT torture anyone "for ever and ever"
    It seems to me so many people are creating a god in their own minds to suit what they deem as good and acceptable. The problem with that is that now they worship a different god than the one I worship. Jesus IS the Word.
    John 1:1~In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Thinking that the Bible is fallible is the same mistake many cults and false religions make. Please be careful. God is God. Do you not trust that God has protected His Word to you? Don't you think if the Bible was wrong, He would have warned us somehow? In His Word? But He didn't. Because He didn't need to. His Word is there. It is up to you whether you accept it. Just keep in mind that Jesus is the Word and when you reject the Word, you are rejecting Jesus. The Bible is a very in-depth biography of who Jesus is and He wants us to know everything in it. On the other hand, the devil doesn't want us to know what's in it, and the war is on. I will pray for you. God Bless.
    Psalm 118:8 - "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."

Comment

Working...
    X