X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human Solutions vs Gospel Order

Hi folks,

I was thinking what would you think about some random points:

○ We know it is real and actually there is a plague related, of which we read:

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory. Revelation 16:8,9.

○ As a result of these you know ice is melting, and it is hard thing that it freezes again, so it can flood some parts of the globe.

○ You know oil is not for ever, and we use more oil than what is found, and that is something.

○ And the last but not least important the economy crisis, we are facing.

○ Now what do people thinking as men do to counteract it all?

Cheaper energy

○ Or the idea of saving/storing seeds, so there are banks of seeds underground, for the time which is coming.

Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: Luke 10:4

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. Matthew 6:20

○ The good motives are not enough you know, but we are taught that what is needed is a new heart, so there is only one solution, but there are two ways.

My prayer is that we may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Stay healthy

"Think white and get serious"

sigpic

Amen Good post. Keep your heart set on Jesus and he will provide everything...stop looking at man and look to Jesus. Amen.
    I will sing of your works & your mighty ways
    My Rock & My Salvation
    Who will hide me in the time of trouble?
    Who is like the lord, so full of gace and truth!

Comment

Originally posted by σяєяυииєя View Post

Oh man that is a funny one indeed!!
      I will sing of your works & your mighty ways
      My Rock & My Salvation
      Who will hide me in the time of trouble?
      Who is like the lord, so full of gace and truth!

Comment

Working...
      X