Proverbs 21:5) Counsel in the heart of man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proverbs 21:5) Counsel in the heart of man

Proverbs 21:5) Counsel in the heart of man is like deep water; but a man of understanding will draw it out

What can counsel profit without understanding to comprehend it? What good is counsel to him that is void of understanding? If he can not understand, how then can he apply it? And without being able to apply it, what good was the counsel that was given? The way we live our lives should be based on the counsel of the Lord. Revelation 3:18) I counsel thee to buy me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eye salve, that thou mayest see.)) Yet how many times do people not heed the word of God? People are poor, blind, and naked spiritually.

My people, it is time to come back to God with your whole hearts. What is acceptable in God’s eyes, holiness. What is not acceptable in God’s eyes, sin. People, the time is now, to be liberated from the bondage of sin and by no means, live in it. We are at the end of time because people are ”lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, feirce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasure more then lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof”. And the reason why people are these things, lack of understanding, failure to “draw it out”, God’s truth, and bring it light. My people, in order to not be categorized as part of those things in 2 Timothy 3:2-5, we must stay within the Truth of the Bible, God’s word, letting it be the guidelines to how we live our lives our else we are deceiving ourselves.

To be blind and not know it, to not be living in God’s truth and not know it, is death by ignorance. “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge”, no wonder Solomon said “searchest for her as for hid treasures”, Proverbs 16:16) How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! And to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!)) God has given us knowledge, but we have got to seek it, with in the word is wisdom, but we got to search for it. “By the word of truth” means just that. If the truth isn’t what you seek, then the truth is not what you are going to get. “Bread of deceit is sweet to a man” but afterwards, what is the result? Vain jingling and words of untruth may seem good to hear, but how costly is it? We are not called to sin, but called to righteousness, as it is written, “be ye Holy as I am Holy”. God is perfect and demands us to live uprightly. While we aren’t perfect, people that live a life of presumptuous sin, and think that are following Christ, are deceiving them selves. We got to let the word become part of us, taking it to heart, keeping it in the mist of our heart, and not let go. “Buy the truth and sell it not”, not for worldly entertainment, pleasures, or amusements. Our life is as a flower, withered away and where is it? So make the choice, take action, and live for God.

What a powerfull message and scriptures. I pray that I will become and remain a seeker. You have given me so much to be concern about. I now know that I taking 2 little action. Thank you so much for being honest, even if I found some of the scriptures being quite scary for me.

WHAT A WAKE UP CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
    Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
    http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Comment

Working...
    X