Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will confess his name before my Father!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion I will confess his name before my Father!!!

Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

For those whose names Jesus does not confess before God, what is their destiny?

Are their names blotted out of the book of life?

What would cause Jesus not to confess a persons name before God?

God bless!

Firstfruits

Rev. 3:5 is the clearest verse prove that it is conditional salvation. Before(prior occur) Jesus shall confess of that person before God and angels in heaven. First, person have to fight against the world, flesh, and devil in the liftetime. Person have to be endure throughout life till death. If person overcame them at death. THEN, Christ shall confess that person as in His word means, he would say: "This person is now mine and defend person because of victory over the world at death." before God and angels.

OR

If a person fail to overcome the world by the the time person dies. Means, fail to be endure throughout lifetime, and yield up to world, flesh, and devil, back to world again and sinning again. When by the time, person dies. THEN, Jesus would say: "I deny (or reject) this person because person failed me, and person is not mine." before God and angels.

Obivously, this verse doesn't support OSAS doctrine.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by DeafPosttrib View Post
      Rev. 3:5 is the clearest verse prove that it is conditional salvation. Before(prior occur) Jesus shall confess of that person before God and angels in heaven. First, person have to fight against the world, flesh, and devil in the liftetime. Person have to be endure throughout life till death. If person overcame them at death. THEN, Christ shall confess that person as in His word means, he would say: "This person is now mine and defend person because of victory over the world at death." before God and angels.

OR

If a person fail to overcome the world by the the time person dies. Means, fail to be endure throughout lifetime, and yield up to world, flesh, and devil, back to world again and sinning again. When by the time, person dies. THEN, Jesus would say: "I deny (or reject) this person because person failed me, and person is not mine." before God and angels.

Obivously, this verse doesn't support OSAS doctrine.

In Christ
      Rev. 22:20 -Amen!
      Thank you Deafposttrib,

God bless you!

Firstfruits

Comment

Working...
      X