Bible application recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion Bible application recommendations

As there are hundreds of Bible applications out there it gets very difficult to find the good ones. I personally mostly use Bible game / trivia applications as I learn a lot by using them.
    I have been using these applications lately (I have an Android phone):

Biblegateway: you can read and listen to various Bible versions. It's very easy to use, I like it a lot. Also supports multiple languages.
    Bible Journey Game: recently downloaded this one, looks like an interesting trivia application that has a campaign mode with lots of questions.
    True or False (Biblical): based on a simple idea, true/false questions, but definitely entertaining to play!

It would be great to hear your opinions and recommendations!

Re: Bible application recommendations

Personally I enjoy and get a lot out of the You Version app.
    9 Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. 10 So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith. - Galatians 6:9-10 NASB

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation. I also used their Bible app before, it was very nice - though they didn't have a trivia/quiz mode (not sure if they do now).

Comment

I haven't found my favorite yet, but Bible Trivia Quiz Game is entertaining. I'll try the ones you proposed, thanks!

Comment

The standards that I use are Biblegateway and when I need a good concordance I use Blueletterbible.com

Comment

Originally posted by BrighterLazarus View Post
            I haven't found my favorite yet, but Bible Trivia Quiz Game is entertaining. I'll try the ones you proposed, thanks!
            I also play that one for a while sometime ago and I liked it. Bible Journey Game actually has similar gameplay, you might like that too if you liked Bible Trivia Quiz Game.

Originally posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
            The standards that I use are Biblegateway and when I need a good concordance I use Blueletterbible.com
            Haven't heard about Blueletterbible before, thanks for the recommendation!

Comment

Working...
            X