Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the New Covenant started or is it still in the future?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Has the New Covenant started or is it still in the future?

I only quoted Noeb above for I wonder if the word, Gentiles, is a good translation.

Will the nations be inclusive in the new covenant?

What is different from, nations, Gentiles and or heathen?

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 1 Cor 15:50 KJV
    There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you,thrust out. And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. Luke 13:28,29 KJV

For not through law is the promise to Abraham, or to his seed, of his being heir of the world, but through the righteousness of faith; Romans 4:13 YLT

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal 3:29 KJV

The promise of what, where, in what manner, corruptible, incorruptible, mortal or immortal?

The New Covenant?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesuslovesus View Post
      Honestly, I can agree with this whole post. Still since we are both Premil we must agree that at some point Jesus will establish his rule on Earth. I'm sure you will agree that the Kingdom of Jesus will have laws. Do you think that "Faith" will be required during the Millenial kingdom of Christ? If so how?
      Everyone in Christ' Kingdom (New Jerusalem) in the millennial age would have received eternal life and immortality. Even those few that will remain in mortal bodies will be free from sin. Remember that according to Rev 21:27 no sinner will be allowed in. The wicked [the nations] will be outside the NJ.

So to answer your question, those with Christ would have passed the ultimate test in their lifetime and found to FAITHFUL.

Comment

Originally posted by percho View Post
        To be honest, I'm not for sure, and I'm old and running out of time to make up my mind, as if that matters.
        Thanks for your candour. I will refrain from given my own opinion and pray that God gives you the discernment to reach the right conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by percho View Post
          I only quoted Noeb above for I wonder if the word, Gentiles, is a good translation.

Will the nations be inclusive in the new covenant?

What is different from, nations, Gentiles and or heathen?

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 1 Cor 15:50 KJV
          There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you,thrust out. And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. Luke 13:28,29 KJV

For not through law is the promise to Abraham, or to his seed, of his being heir of the world, but through the righteousness of faith; Romans 4:13 YLT

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal 3:29 KJV

The promise of what, where, in what manner, corruptible, incorruptible, mortal or immortal?

The New Covenant?
          The kingdom of heaven is not the kingdom of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Noeb View Post
            Who does it belong to?

Comment

What?

What?

Comment

Mat_19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
                Mat_19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Kingdom of heaven and kingdom of God are the same thing because they are used interchangeably.

The kingdom of heaven AND the kingdom of God is at hand

Mat_3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
                Mat_10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
                Mat_4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Mar_1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
                Luk_21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

Least in the kingdom of heaven AND least in the kingdom of God

Mat_11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Luk_7:28 For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.

Mysteries of the kingdom of heaven AND mysteries of the kingdom of God

Mat_13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Luk_8:10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Suffer little children: the kingdom of heaven AND the kingdom of God

Mat_19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Mar_10:14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
                Luk_18:16 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
                James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

means nothing

Comment

how could you post Mat 19:23-34 and think they are the same? Read it and the context. Think about it. Impossible.

Mat 19:23-24

Comment

We have had this Kingdom of Heaven Vs Kingdom of God debate mutiple times and I'm so happy to finally have a resource that i believe can actually explain my position!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBxOZqtGTXE

Please watch this Video.

Us who believe that the Kingdom of God is sperate from the Kingdom of Heaven believe

That the Throne God gave to Adam and Even is the Kingdom OF HEAVEN.

God Never leaves his Throne in the Kingdom of God.

Notice the Goal of Jesus is to Unite both Kingdoms.

Right now NO ONE Rules the Kingdom of Heaven. This Kingdom Will be Given To Jesus at his *Coming*.

Love to hear your thoughts Noeb if you believe this video is a good rss to explain our position.

Comment

Us who believe that the Kingdom of God is sperate from the Kingdom of Heaven believe
                        The bible is clear that both terms are the same. There is zero difference in the slightest scripturally speaking.
                        James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

Originally posted by ewq1938 View Post
                          The bible is clear that both terms are the same. There is zero difference in the slightest scripturally speaking.
                          I personally disagree, it's clear that some things said about the Kingdom of Heaven could never be true about the Kingdom of God. Also, there is a statement said about the Kingdom of God that should never be applied to the Kingdom of Heaven. But this thread is not for this debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Noeb View Post
                            I don't see kingdom of heaven in those scriptures.

Did I miss something?

Comment

We have had this Kingdom of Heaven Vs Kingdom of God debate mutiple times and I'm so happy to finally have a resource that i believe can actually explain my position!

Please watch this Video.

Right now NO ONE Rules the Kingdom of Heaven. This Kingdom Will be Given To Jesus at his *Coming*.

Love to hear your thoughts Noeb if you believe this video is a good rss to explain our position.
                              Sounds good to me. The Bible is a Kingdom Book - about a kingdom. Sin split and put that kingdom on hold. God didn't switch to a plan B. Plan A, The Kingdom will be united and remain forever.

Comment

Please watch this Video.

Intro to Spiritual Beings is what I watched from your post. Is that the correct post?

Comment

Working...
                                X