Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the New Covenant started or is it still in the future?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Has the New Covenant started or is it still in the future?

Originally posted by Jesuslovesus View Post
    Yes, i do. I just wonder why you don't believe it is possible that Jesus would physically Rule on Earth as King personally i just think that this world is a Shadow of what that would like.
    I do think its possible, question is tho, does the Bible teach that this is going to happen?

I agree, we are a shadow of what we could be. If the Jews today saw the light, to the point they declared themselves a true-blue Christian nation, the world would change.
    A cannot be A & not A at the same time.

מקום כניעה סך הכל

Comment

Originally posted by Noeb View Post
      You did not address how you know they did not have in mind the Messiah/superior king to all others, would not inherit and rule the earth?

Oh, and scripture for what?
      If this all you have to say given the clear exegesis I posted, then there's no need to continue because you'll obviously ignore anything else I say.

Comment

This assumes there will come a day when everyone that remains is glorified and unable to sin. Sorry. I do not subscribe to things not found in scripture.
        How can you subscribe to what you don't understand?

I understand that it's hard for those that have perceived the koh to be the koG for a long time to see otherwise, but that doesn't mean it is me that is not making sense. Sometimes people just aren't ready to receive spiritual truths/mysteries. It's ok.
        Spiritual truth? There's none in your claim that the Koh is different from the KoG. Sorry.

Comment

No, it's not a lie, it is exactly what I said. It's not, however, what you said. Changing your mind?
          The scripture is clear that the kingdom will be taken from unbelieving Israel and given to a "nation" that will bring forth fruit, yet you claim that the nation that will be bear fruit is Israel? I'll leave it for others to decide.

Comment

Hey, your the one that wants to apply it generally to Israel, when the context is clearly talking about it's leaders and the rest of scripture tells us many believed. Your replacement theology is a lie.
            Maybe my statement was ambiguous and I apologise. What I meant by "unbelieving Israel" is those who reject the Gospel of Christ, not the believers. Should I remind you that not all the leaders of Israel rejected Christ, e.g. Nicodemus John 3:1. The same is true of the ordinary Jews, some believed some didn't. So the passage cuts across ALL the "unbelieving" Jews throughout the ages.

Comment

Not the issue. The issue is when the NJ comes.
              It comes down at the start of the MK.

Comment

Spiritualism leads to false doctrine. How do you know when to apply this rule of yours and when not to? Things can get pretty absurd if you apply this rule of your across the board.
                Spiritualism? You lost me...

Comment

Originally posted by Trivalee View Post
                  I made a mistake on Rev 21:21-26. But if the NJ comes down after the GWTJ when all the wicked have been judged and cast into the lake of fire, who then are the "dogs, sorcerers, whoremongers, murderers and idolaters who are *outside* the city, ie. NJ?
                  This is why I asked you if any Living people are Judged during the GWTJ. Nowhere in the passage are the living wicked or living righteous judged the GWTJ is just about the dead.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesky22 View Post
                    I do think its possible, question is tho, does the Bible teach that this is going to happen?

I agree, we are a shadow of what we could be. If the Jews today saw the light, to the point they declared themselves a true-blue Christian nation, the world would change.
                    That's what I want to know? If the bible doesn't teach that the Messiah is the King of Israel what exactly does it teach? When the Jews say they expected "Messiah" were they all confused about him being the King?

Comment

If this all you have to say given the clear exegesis I posted, then there's no need to continue because you'll obviously ignore anything else I say.
                      IOW you don't have anything

Comment

How can you subscribe to what you don't understand?

Spiritual truth? There's none in your claim that the Koh is different from the KoG. Sorry.
                        move along now.. waste

Comment

The scripture is clear that the kingdom will be taken from unbelieving Israel and given to a "nation" that will bring forth fruit, yet you claim that the nation that will be bear fruit is Israel? I'll leave it for others to decide.
                          wrong. Jesus told a specific group of individuals it would be taken from them. Learn how to read.

Comment

Consider the SEQUENCE supplied in the following:

--In the Matt22 passage, verses 7-8 supply a specific SEQUENCE, with verse 7 referring to the events of 70ad ('...the king... was WROTH [see Lk21:23]: and he sent forth his armies [see Lk21:20], and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city'--the 70ad events) and verse 8 telling of what happens AFTER THAT, "THEN SAITH HE to His servants"... Jesus was in Heaven during the "after 70ad" events, recall... yet this passage states "THEN SAITH HE to His Servants...".

What we have in The Revelation [95ad], is (as stated in verse 1), "The Revelation of Jesus Christ WHICH GOD GAVE UNTO HIM [Jesus], TO SHEW UNTO His servants [see 7:3 "servants of our God"] things which must come to pass [compare with 4:1 (re: the FUTURE aspects of the book)] IN QUICKNESS [noun]..." [not events over the course of some 2000 yrs], and there He discloses FURTHER INFORMATION on THAT very subject (the events surrounding His Second Coming to the earth which is preceded by this very specific, limited future time period [following our Rapture, but leading UP TO His Second Coming to the earth--the 7 yrs / i.e. "IN QUICKNESS [NOUN]" as also found in Lk18:8[chpt 17 end] and also (re: the Church which is His body) in Romans 16:20 [distinct location] (compare 1Cor6:3[14] "we shall judge angels," as I recently mentioned in a different thread over in the End Times section)]).

So verses 7-8 is supplying a very distinct SEQUENCE, and telling just who the servants of that future time period will be, who are the ones DOING the "INVITING" to the "wedding FEAST/SUPPER" (their promised and prophesied earthly MK) all through those trib years (for example: compare Matt24:14[26:13] with the wording in Revelation 7:9; and compare Matt22:8-14 with the Rev19:9's "BLESSED are all those HAVING BEEN INVITED..." with the numerous "BLESSED" passages I listed in a previous post). At the point in time of Rev19, the "INVITING" has been completed [aorist] (on the earth, DURING the trib) but not the actual "FEAST/SUPPER" [the earthly MK and its commencing upon His "RETURN" to the earth]). This is distinct from "the MARRIAGE" itself (pertaining to the "Bride/Wife [SINGULAR]" already taken place in Heaven [aorist] by the Rev19 point in time. They are distinct (that is, Rev19:7 is distinct from Rev19:9).

The blurring of these [into one mishmash of mush] comes as a result of not "correctly apportioning" the various passages, thus wrongly applying certain passages that pertain to Israel's promised and prophesied EARTHLY Millennial Kingdom directly to [to be meaning] "the Church which is His body" (which has distinct role, position, placement, purpose, hope, etc...)

Comment

Maybe my statement was ambiguous and I apologise. What I meant by "unbelieving Israel" is those who reject the Gospel of Christ, not the believers. Should I remind you that not all the leaders of Israel rejected Christ, e.g. Nicodemus John 3:1. The same is true of the ordinary Jews, some believed some didn't. So the passage cuts across ALL the "unbelieving" Jews throughout the ages.
                              conjecture. Jesus didn't say this to the multitude. Sorry.

It comes down at the start of the MK.
                              you've been shown it does not.

Comment

Spiritualism? You lost me...
                                Ya, me to.
                                A cannot be A & not A at the same time.

מקום כניעה סך הכל

Comment

Working...
                                X