Many writers but only one Author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many writers but only one Author

With so many versions of the Bible especially these days, itís easy for some people to question and doubt which one is actually Gods Word and Iím sure that has been the excuse for many not to believe at all. This is not a debate on which version is right or wrong, itís just the way I see things. First of all there is ONE Author that inspired many writers. God never intended His Word to divide the Church, no matter what version inspires us, thereís still one Author of it all, Old and New.
    Are you into God?

Re: Many writers but only one Author

Itís not His Word they divided the church. Itís manís legalism and being Ďshould oní that divides the church.

Or bad doctrine
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Re: Many writers but only one Author

Originally posted by RUN2GOD View Post
      With so many versions of the Bible especially these days, itís easy for some people to question and doubt which one is actually Gods Word and Iím sure that has been the excuse for many not to believe at all. This is not a debate on which version is right or wrong, itís just the way I see things. First of all there is ONE Author that inspired many writers. God never intended His Word to divide the Church, no matter what version inspires us, thereís still one Author of it all, Old and New.
      I agree with Keck. The Scripture versions are pretty much the same. Those who want to form cults and draw men after themselves try to justify their beliefs from the Scriptures, and in the process "torture" the interpretation.

It is little surprise that Christian cults often form their own Bible versions or create a different "Bible" alongside the OT/NT Bible in order to slant the interpretation as they wish to interpret it.

Comment

Working...
      X