Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how did christ's resurrection impact us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how did christ's resurrection impact us?

I think Jesus died and rose from the dead to give us hope for the same. But he also died to show us we have immediate access to a down payment on that future life. What do you think this "down payment" consists of? In other words, how does the life of Christ in us today effect us?

Re: how did christ's resurrection impact us?

We have the power of His resurrection in us to overcome sin today!

We can have freedom in our hearts and this creates great gratitude in us because of what He has done for us and in us.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Comment

Jesus' resurrection brings about the following:
      1. Salvation: the forgiveness of sins, dead to sins, washing with His blood, peace of God, love and blessing of multiplication.
      2. Liberty: freedom from bondage, eternal inheritance, begotten as sons, hope of glory, authority to forgive, love and blessing of replenishment.
      3. Greatness: glorification, new covenant, everlasting life, love and blessing of dominion.
      Grace and peace unto you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ!

Comment

Fruit of the Spirit.

Comment

God in all His glory revealed to us His great and might power, His perfect plan and revealed more about His character and attributes, He has power over life and death. This great act provides to us additional knowledge of Him and hope! It opened the door to Christ in us, the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and so that we might live a Spiritual life as we walk by the Spirit.

Comment

Working...
          X