The Law: pt #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Law: pt #2

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in His law doth he meditate day and night." Ps 1:1,2

"The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes. the fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than the honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is Thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward." Ps 19:7-11

"The law of God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide." Ps 37:31

"I delight to do Thy will, O my God: yea, Thy law is within my heart." Ps 40:8; Jer 31:31-34; Heb 8:10 (Under the New Covenant, the Lord engraves His Covenant in our hearts and minds. That is why Jesus said, that, if a man looks upon a woman to lust, he has, already, committed adultery with her in his heart.)

"Give ear, O My people, to My law: incline your ears to the Words of My mouth." Ps 78:1. (Again, the law is compared with His Word.)

"Blessed is the man whom Thou chastenest, O Lord, and teacheth him out of Thy law." Ps 94:12

"As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions ("of the law" 1 John 3:4) from us...TO SUCH AS KEEP HIS COVENANT AND TO THOSE THAT REMEMBER HIS COMMANDMENTS TO DO THEM." Ps 103. (Covenants have conditions.)

"Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord...Open Thou my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Thy law." Ps 119:1,18

"Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me Thy law graciously...Give me understanding, and I shall keep Thy law: yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart." Ps 119:29,34

"So shall I keep Thy law contiually forever and ever...Horror hath take hold upon me because the wicked forsake Thy law." Ps 119:44,53

"Let Thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for Thy law is my delight...O how I love Thy law! It is my meditation all the day." Ps 119:77,97

"I hate vain thoughts: but Thy law do I love...It is time for Thee to work: for they have made void Thy law." Ps 119:113,126

"DO WE THEN MAKE VOID THE LAW THROUGH FAITH? GOD FORBID: YEA, WE ESTABLISH THE LAW." Rom 3:31

"Rivers of water run down my eyes, because they keep not Thy law...Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and Thy law is Truth." Ps 119:136,142

"I have longed for Thy salvation, O Lord; and Thy law is my delight." Ps 119:174

"For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life." Pro 6:23

"Keep My commandments and live; and My law as the apple of thine eye." Pro 7:2

"The law of the wise is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death." Pro 13:14

"THEY THAT FORSAKE THE LAW PRAISE THE WICKED: BUT SUCH AS KEEP THE LAW CONTEND WITH THEM." Pro 28:4

"For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity (LAWLESSNESS) and idolatry...1 Sam 15:23

Jesus said, "He that rejecteth Me and receiveth not My Words, hath one that judgeth him:the Word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day." John 12:48

"Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: FOR SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW." 1 John 3:4

The Apostle Paul wrote, "For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: AND AS MANY AS HAVE SINNED IN THE LAW SHALL BE JUDGED BY THE LAW; FOR NOT THE HEARERS OF THE LAW ARE JUST BEFORE GOD, BUT THE DOERS OF THE LAW SHALL BE JUSTIFIED." Rom 2:12,13

His Word/His law will judge each one of us. Do you want His Word/His law to judge you?

Or, to hear Him say, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant?"

"But unto the Son He saith, Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of Thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness and hated iniquity (LAWLESSNESS): therefore God, even Thy God, hath anointed Thee with the oil of gladness above Thy fellows..." Heb 1:8,9

"And being made perfect, He became the author of eternal salvation, unto all them that obey Him." Heb 5:9

"Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have RIGHT to the tree of life, AND MAY ENTER IN through the gates into the city." Rev 22:14 (Again, Covenants have conditions.)

3:1 Are we beginning again to commend ourselves? Or do we need, as do some, letters of commendation to you or from you?

3:2 You are our letter, written in our hearts, known and read by all men;

3:3 being revealed that you are a letter of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tablets of stone, but in tablets that are hearts of flesh.

3:4 Such confidence we have through Christ toward God;

3:5 not that we are sufficient of ourselves, to account anything as from ourselves; but our sufficiency is from God;

3:6 who also made us sufficient as servants of a new covenant; not of the letter, but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

3:7 But if the service of death, written engraved on stones, came with glory, so that the children of Israel could not look steadfastly on the face of Moses for the glory of his face; which was passing away:

3:8 won't service of the Spirit be with much more glory?

3:9 For if the service of condemnation has glory, the service of righteousness exceeds much more in glory.

3:10 For most assuredly that which has been made glorious has not been made glorious in this respect, by reason of the glory that surpasses.

3:11 For if that which passes away was with glory, much more that which remains is in glory.

3:12 Having therefore such a hope, we use great boldness of speech,

3:13 and not as Moses, who put a veil on his face, that the children of Israel wouldn't look steadfastly on the end of that which was passing away.

3:14 But their minds were hardened, for until this very day at the reading of the old covenant the same veil remains, because in Christ it passes away.

3:15 But to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.

3:16 But whenever one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

3:18 But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord, the Spirit.

Comment

The, only law that was fulfilled was the Ceremonial law: Circumcision is now of the heart, washings are baptism, Jesus, the clean became unclean so that we may be clean. The Sabbath Feast Days were fulfilled:

PASSOVER: Our Passover Lamb
      UNLEAVENED BREAD: He was without sin
      TABERNACLES: He "tabernacled among us"...

If the Ceremonial had not been fulfilled, we would, still, sacrifice animals.

CEREMONIAL LAW:

1. Is called, "the law contained in ordinances." Eph 2:15
      2. Was spoken by Moses. Lev 1:1-3
      3. Was written by Moses in a book. 11 Chron 35:12
      4. Was placed in the side of The Ark. Deut 31:24-26 (to show it's temporal nature
      5. Was nailed to the cross. Col 2:14
      6. Was abolished by Christ. Eph 2:15

THE TEN COMMANDMENT COVENANT:

1. Is called the "royal law" Ja 2:8
      2. Was spoken by God. Deut 4:12,13
      3. Was written with the finger of God. Ex 31:18
      4. Was placed inside The Ark. Ex 40:20; Heb 9:4
      5. Is to "stand forever and ever." Ps 111:7,8
      6. Was not destroyed by Christ. Mt 5:17,18

The Ten Commandment Covenant deals with our character and is used by the Holy Spirit in our on-going process of sanctification. The Holy Spirit will never lead us into sin, or, "The transgression of the law." 1 John 3:4

In Psalm 119, the word, "Word," is used interchangeably with, "law," "commandments," "statutes," "precepts," judgments," "testimonies."

HIS WORD = HIS LAW

That is why the Apostle Paul wrote, "...For not the hearers of the law are just before God, BUT THE DOERS OF THE LAW SHALL BE JUSTIFIED." Rom 2:12,13

"A new heart also will I give you and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

And I will put My Spirit within you, and CAUSE YOU to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments and do them." Ezek 36:26,27

When we have His Spirit within us, we are empowered by His Spirit to keep His Word/His law. That is what "walking in His Spirit" is all about.

Jesus said, "He that hath My commandments and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him." John 14:21

You, certainly, are not saying, that, you can bow down and worship other gods, take His name in vain, profane His holy day, dishonor your parents, murder, commit adultery, steal, bear false witness, covet and walk with a holy God? That would be blasphemous.

Even in heaven, the Lord makes quite a statement about His Covenant:

"And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in His temple The Ark of His Testament: and there were LIGHTNINGS, and VOICES, and THUNDERINGS, and AN EARTHQUAKE, and GREAT HAIL." Rev 11:19

"Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have RIGHT to the tree of life, AND MAY ENTER IN through the gates into the city." Rev 22:14

Comment

The, only law that was fulfilled was the Ceremonial law: Circumcision is now of the heart, washings are baptism, Jesus, the clean became unclean so that we may be clean. The Sabbath Feast Days were fulfilled:
        What do you believe was carved in stone.

But if the service of death, written engraved on stones, came with glory, so that the children of Israel could not look steadfastly on the face of Moses for the glory of his face; which was passing away:

Comment

The Old Covenant was The Ten Commandment Covenant. Deut 4:13;Ex 34:28. It was based upon the promise of the people. Ex 24:7. The New Covenant is based upon the promise of God:

"But this shall be the Covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; after those days, saith the Lord, I will put My law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people." Jer 31:31-34;Mt 26:28; Heb 8:10 - AN INTERNAL COVENANT.

THE OLD COVENANT = THE NEW COVENANT

WHO is He speaking of? Paul answers, "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made, He saith not, And to thy seeds as of many: but as of one, And to thy seed which is Christ." "And IF ye be Christ's, then are YE Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Ga 3:16,29

"Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham." Ga 3:7

"For he is not a Jew, who is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh: BUT HE IS A JEW, WHICH IS ONE INWARDLY; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." Rom 2:28,29

The promises were made through Abraham to the children of promise (Rom 9:6-8), who are justified by faith - whether Jew or Gentile.

"Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

And ye know that He was manifested to TAKE AWAY OUR SINS; and in Him is no sin.

Jesus said, "Not every one that SAITH, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he that DOETH the will of My Father, which is in heaven.

MANY will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I NEVER KNEW YOU: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity (LAWLESSNESS). Mt 7:21-23

"And hereby we do know that we know Him, IF we keep His commandments. He that saith, I KNOW HIM and keepeth not His commandments, is a LIAR and the Truth is not in him: BUT WHOSO KEEPETH HIS WORD, IN HIM VERILY IS THE LOVE OF GOD PERFECTED: hereby we do know that we are in Him." 1 John 2:3-5

Whosoever ABIDETH IN HIM (walks in His Spirit) sinneth not: ("the transgression of the law" 1 John 3:4) whosoever sinneth hath not seen Him nor KNOWN HIM.

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as He is righteous.

He that committeth sin (1 John 3:4) is of the Devil; for the Devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose was the Son of God manifested, that he might destroy the works of the Devil.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the Devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother." 1 John 3

When we walk in the power of His Spirit, we do not sin. It is when we fall back on the old ways, that we sin.

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I love; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Ga 2:20

"What shall we say then? Shall we CONTINUE IN SIN that grace may abound? God forbid. HOW SHALL WE, THAT ARE DEAD TO SIN LIVE ANY LONGER THEREIN?" Rom 6:1

The Apostle Paul wrote, "Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas (Peter); and I of Christ. Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?" 1 Cor 1:12,13.

In Revelation 17, the Lord calls the denominational system, "The Mother of harlots." She has traded much of the Word of God for her traditions.

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, that ye be not partakers of her sins ("the transgression of the law" 1 John 3:4) and that ye receive not of HER PLAGUES (Interesting).

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities." (LAWLESSNESS) Rev 18:4,5

How do we "Come out?" By doing as the Bereans: "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they RECEIVED THE WORD with all readiness of mind, SEARCHING THE SCRIPTURES DAILY, whether those things were so." Acts 17:11

Just as in the Garden, it is a question of allegiance. Either our allegiance is to God's Word, alone, or, to the harlot system.

When what is taught in my church doesn't line up with Scripture, I speak up. Some like it, others don't.

The Apostle Paul wrote to Timothy, ""I thank God whom I serve from my forefathers with PURE CONSCIENCE..." 2 Tim 1:3.

I serve the Lord with a pure conscience, and trust the Holy Spirit to reveal anything to me that I need to repent of...that is what sanctification is all about.

Comment

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
            (Gal 3:1-3)

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
            (Gal 3:10-13)
            ♪ Each day may Christ become clearer, His Cross dearer, Our Hope nearer. ♫

Comment

And when we walk in His Spirit, He fulfills the law through us. That is what "walking in His Spirit" is all about. The Holy Spirit will never lead us into sin, or, "the transgession of the law." 1 John 3:4.

According to Mk 16:17,18, I have cast out demons, healed the sick, and in a group of three, raised a man from the dead. Not by my might or power, but, by His Spirit being released through me.

Romans 16:26 refers to "the obedience of faith." Without obedience there is no true faith.

"Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law." Romans 3:31

So, are you saying, that we can bow down and worship other gods, take His name in vain, profane His holy day, dishonor our parents, murder, commit adultery, steal, bear false witness, covet and walk in His Holy Spirit? That is blasphemous.

If you break any of the Ten Commandments, you are a transgressor of His law, and will not enter into the kingdom. James 2:10,11 tells us, that, if we break any of His commandments, we become transgressors of His law and are guilty of breaking all of them.

Jesus said, "Not every one that SAITH, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he that DOETH the will of My Father, which is in heaven.

MANY will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I NEVER KNEW YOU: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity. (lawlessness) Mt 7:21-23

"And hereby we do know that we know Him, IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. He that saith, I KNOW HIM, and keepeth not His commandments is a LIAR and the Truth is not in him: BUT WHOSO KEEPETH HIS WORD, IN HIM VERILY IS THE LOVE OF GOD PERFECTED: hereby we do know that we are in Him." 1 John 2:3-5

Jesus said, "If ye love Me, keep My commandments." John 14:15

Jesus said, "He that hath My commandments and keepeth them, he is is that loveth Me, and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him." John 14:21

His Church keeps His commandments: "And the Dragon was wroth with the woman and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." Rev 12:17

His saints keep His commandments: "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus." Rev 14:12

At the very end of the Book of all books, the Apostle John wrote, "Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have RIGHT to the tree of life, AND MAY ENTER IN through the gates into the city." Rev 22:14

Comment

When Moses struck the rock, twice, God charged him with unbelief. Num 20:12, because he disobeyed the Word of God.

Unbelief = Disobedience
                Faith = Obedience

God said to Abraham, "And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and I will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations be blessed.

BECAUSE that Abraham obeyed My Voice (God's Word) and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws." Gen 26:4,5

"Even so, faith if it hath not works is dead, being alone.

Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith and I have works: shew me thy faith withut thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe and tremble.

But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Was not Abraham our father, (Ga 3:7,29) JUSTIFIED BY WORKS, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? (Because he was obedient to God's Word)

Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and BY WORKS was faith made perfect?

And the Scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed (FAITH) God, and it was imputed to him for righteousness: and he was called the friend of God.

Ye see then how that BY WORKS a man is justified, AND NOT BY FAITH ONLY...

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." James 2

Comment

Originally posted by crossnote View Post
                  O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
                  (Gal 3:1-3)

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
                  (Gal 3:10-13)
                  The Galatians were coverted pagans who were falling back into their old PAGAN ways. As it says in your last few lines...Messiah redeemed us from the curse of the Law (DEATH, separation from God) not from obeying God.

Peace.
                  Ken

Comment

Right, no one said we are to disobey God. But our righteousness before God is not based on our righteousness(which is flawed) it is a gift given based on the perfect obedience of Christ Jesus. Our good works flow from faith in Christ and His Gospel as fruit grows from abiding in the vine.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness comeby the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
                    (Gal 2:20-21)
                    ♪ Each day may Christ become clearer, His Cross dearer, Our Hope nearer. ♫

Comment

Originally posted by crossnote View Post
                      Right, no one said we are to disobey God. But our righteousness before God is not based on our righteousness(which is flawed) it is a gift given based on the perfect obedience of Christ Jesus. Our good works flow from faith in Christ and His Gospel as fruit grows from abiding in the vine.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness comeby the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
                      (Gal 2:20-21)
                      Crossnote, you are 100% right. We not not declared righteous by being obediant, but we are justified.

Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

In the same way that we have to get out of the habit of assuming the Sinai covenant and Torah (Law) are the same thing (Abraham kept God's Torah and commandments LONG before Sinai- Gen 26:5), we need to make sure we don't look at justification and righteousness as the same thing, they are not. They are two entirely different things.

Peace and blessings.
                      Ken

Comment

Amen. If He did not die for us, we would never be justified.

He saves us, sets us free from sin, and empowers us to walk in His Spirit.

He gives us the power to obey His Word/His law. Again, that is what "walking in His Spirit" is all about. When we "abide in Him" we do not sin.

Comment

Originally posted by kenrank View Post
                          The Galatians were coverted pagans who were falling back into their old PAGAN ways. As it says in your last few lines...Messiah redeemed us from the curse of the Law (DEATH, separation from God) not from obeying God.

Peace.
                          Ken
                          Paul specifically mentions the "Party of circumcision" - do you think he was referring to pagans when he wrote that descriptor?
                          I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
                          - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Outward circumcision dealt with the Ceremonial law. That law was fulfilled and abolished on the cross. Col 2:14

"For he is not a Jew, who is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." Rom 2:28,29

Comment

Originally posted by kenrank View Post
                              we need to make sure we don't look at justification and righteousness as the same thing, they are not. They are two entirely different things.
                              Ken
                              Ken,
                              We almost always agree, but in Greek and in English there is only one word for justification and righteousness. We use two words to translate the one Greek (or Hebrew) word because we can't say, "righteous-i-fied" in English.

We are declared righteous, or just, by faith in the One who was faithful. But we are declared to be righteous-i-fied (Justified) by living out the commands, which are now written on our hearts.

Similar to Abraham, who was declared righteous because he believed God, but God also says in Gen 18:19,

"For I have known [have covenant relationship with] him, that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing righteousness and ordinances, so that the LORD may bring to Abraham what he has promised him."

Abraham was declared righteous because he believed God,(Gen 15:16) and then God says, in order that I may bring on Abraham that which I have spoken of him....I will have a covenant with him that his family may keep the way of the LORD and do righteousness and judge rightly.

So after Abraham has faith and is declared righteous, God puts His Torah in His heart so that he may do righteousness.

It is as if God is saying, "I promised to bless Abraham, but I can not bless anyone who is not walking in my ways, so I am going to have a covenant with Him and ensure that he keeps the way of the Lord."

Of course later, we see in Gen 26:4-5, which you quoted yourself, that Abraham does obey, and "because he obeys" God blesses him.

Faith, then Torah, then blessings.

Was Abraham in the New Covenant as we are today? I know I asked this before, but I think (not convinced entirely) that he was due to Hebrews 11, and the fact that we enter the New Covenant by the same faith as Abraham. It only makes since that, while the blood of the covenant had yet to be shed, he was a part of it through faith and if so, then the Torah would be written on his heart in much the same way as it is for us today.

I apologize if I am behind on this thread too. I only read your one post and since I like what you say, I thought I'd pipe in. I am new to this forum and one thing I don't care for is the layout. Post are simply linear, and it is heard to follow the many sub topics in a thread. I prefer a branch/three/root type thread that allows sub-topics to branch off rather than simply putting every post one after the other based on time. I was on the Paul and law thread and when I came back, 4-5 pages of post were added. I can't keep up with that.

MJH

Comment

Working...
                              X