Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hebrews 6:4-6

Originally posted by Glorious View Post
    Emboldened is where there is a problem. As long as you assume that salvation is same as eternal life, which I think you do, it will be difficult for some of us to agree with you.

1. There is salvation by the grace of God. Many believers are saved from afflictions and sins even as you read this. It is a reality that is "seen", not a trophy to be worn after death. Ephesians 2:8 KJV declares: "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God".

Above scripture does not say that we shall be saved by grace. Rather, it says that we are saved by grace. Again, reality is that we are saved by grace. In other words, we are divinely helped by grace and the process of our being helped is call salvation.

Salvation by grace helps the believer during afflictions and sins. It does stop the believer from sinning, but helps if/when there is a sin.

2. There is the eternal salvation by the hope of glory. Glory is weightier and better than grace. 2 Timothy 2:10 KJV declares: "Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory."

So, there is eternal salvation by eternal glory that is weightier than grace. This does not mean that salvation is the same as eternal life. It also does not imply/mean that eternal life is not a reality to saints who have the Christ.

Eternal Salvation completely frees the joyful son (who is no longer a servant or child) from afflictions and sin. The saint cannot sin because of being at liberty and because of having the indwelling seed of God. God makes this to really happen.
    If you say so, brother. I have nothing more to say.

Originally posted by Glorious View Post
    Emboldened is where there is a problem. As long as you assume that salvation is same as eternal life, which I think you do, it will be difficult for some of us to agree with you.

1. There is salvation by the grace of God. Many believers are saved from afflictions and sins even as you read this. It is a reality that is "seen", not a trophy to be worn after death. Ephesians 2:8 KJV declares: "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God".

Above scripture does not say that we shall be saved by grace. Rather, it says that we are saved by grace. Again, reality is that we are saved by grace. In other words, we are divinely helped by grace and the process of our being helped is call salvation.

Salvation by grace helps the believer during afflictions and sins. It does stop the believer from sinning, but helps if/when there is a sin.

2. There is the eternal salvation by the hope of glory. Glory is weightier and better than grace. 2 Timothy 2:10 KJV declares: "Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory."

So, there is eternal salvation by eternal glory that is weightier than grace. This does not mean that salvation is the same as eternal life. It also does not imply/mean that eternal life is not a reality to saints who have the Christ.

Eternal Salvation completely frees the joyful son (who is no longer a servant or child) from afflictions and sin. The saint cannot sin because of being at liberty and because of having the indwelling seed of God. God makes this to really happen.
    If you say so, brother. I have nothing more to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalahari View Post
      Those that rejects God will reject it not with standing. They do not seek the Lord. So even if they could have accepted it, they would have rejected it for it is of no importance, only the things of the world/flesh is important and not that of spirit or from God. All people will have an excuse, look at Adam and Eve. The point is that all are dead in sin and needs the grace of God to be regenerated in order to accept that which we given. This all the gift of God so no one can boast.
      I have no clue what you are talking about. I asked you a very simple question and you respond with a convoluted idea where those who reject God suddenly "needs the grace of God to be regenerated in order to accept...the faith that you claim is given by God for them to believe. I see no logic with your reasoning.

Comment

Well then you are starting to see and understand grace, for it is not logical.

Comment

Working...
        X