Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Parable of the Sower is not the Gospel

Originally posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    After Adam did eat and fall, yes I can agree.
    But, and this is a big BUT:
    The fallacious-heretical OP on this thread presented Adam as in need of that renewal/rebirth prior to even falling and prior to God even contemplating creating Adam in the original created position that God created him in.

PS: Please excuse me, I will have no further part of this thread's pretentious blasphemies targeted at usurping God's will and sovereignty over 'all' of His creations.

Although my esteemed brother has given his word that he will not answer, I feel the other readers deserve a response.

When God made man, two things are revealed:
    1. The word "subdue" IMPLIES a rebellion in progress. That is, although God had, in six days, renewed the earth to pristine condition, the serpent was still on the lose. Added to this, from both Isaiah Chapter 14 and Ezekiel Chapter 28 we learn that Satan was a previous governor of this earth and had abused his position. 4,000 years later, our Lord Jesus called Satan, "Prince of this world", showing that he still had sway over government of this earth. And after another 2,000 years, Satan will give all his power to one man - the Beast, showing to what extent Satan still has sway over the government of this earth. So, far from "usurping God's will and sovereignty over all of His Creations", as our esteemed brother maintains, it was God's will that man should replace Satan as governor of this corner of His universe - the earth, sea and sky - "environs" of the earth as I said in my OP - not, as our brother claims, "all of His Creations".
    2. Adam was made a perfect MAN. He lacked nothing in his HUMANITY. But as our brother Percho has pointed out, MAN is made LOWER THAN THE ANGELS. And Satan is an ANGEL. So how was Adam to "SUBDUE" one greater than he? Well, scripture answers. The ONLY command Adam received was to EAT of the Tree of Life. When we eat fruit, it becomes organically one with us. If you cut a man open five hours after eating an apple, you will not find the apple. His metabolism has made him and the apple one. The nature and nourishment of the apple have become one with the man. So, if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life, he would have assimilated and become organically one with God. He would have then possessed a perfect humanity, PERMEATED with divinity. He would NOT BE GOD, but he would "partaker of the divine nature". And in this way he would have been a MAN who could take on an ANGEL. Our Lord Jesus Who, "... took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham" (Heb.2:16), was just such a man! He was a 100% MAN permeated with the divine nature. And this is why He defeated Satan. The end of the matter is, Adam was complete in his HUMANITY but needed something more to carry out God's plan - the fruit of the Tree of Life. That is why we Christians must receive "eternal Life" and, "... by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, ... ." (2nd Peter 1:4)

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
      Walls, your Op states that the Sower parable is not the Gospel

Here is a glimpse of commentary about v11:

Notice the part I underlined? The Gospel message is the CORE or even the FOCUS of parables, if one is to understand the meaning of any parable.

Your very proposal reveals HOW the Gospel fails in helping you understand this parable and the reason is clear too. Your proposal is opposing a VITAL purpose of the Gospel message throughout the entire Bible, both OT and NT scriptures revealing Christ.
      You have a point. My thread should have read; "The Parable of the Sower is not the Gospel of Grace." But, as you know, once posted, the Title cannot be edited. But to be honest, for that is required of a Christian, I posted that Title on purpose to get the readers' attention. It is standard practice in any lecture where you don't want the listeners to fall asleep.

With that taken care off, and admitted, let's turn to your response. You have selected a quote from Meyer. But may I ask what you think? Which statement of mine was incorrect. Aviyah was courteous enough to put forward a good counter-argument. The reason why I suggest this, is because when a man just denies the veracity of something without a reason, he gives the impression of impotency - like the Roman Church denying that the earth was round and burning people at the stake for saying it. So, your objection is noted, but your counter argument is still outstanding. May we have that so that all may benefit. Is this not the purpose of this Forum?

And, by the way, Meyer or not, it is not the Gospel that revealed the mysteries of the Kingdom to the DISCIPLES. They didn't have them yet. It was divine light that gave them understanding. Our Lord specifically did NOT WANT "the great multitude" to understand. And even after 1,700 years of having the gospels, few understand these mysteries. Or would you care to expound the Parable of the Pearl?

Comment

Originally Posted by Walls You have a point. My thread should have read; "The Parable of the Sower is not the Gospel of Grace." But, as you know, once posted, the Title cannot be edited. But to be honest, for that is required of a Christian, I posted that Title on purpose to get the readers' attention. It is standard practice in any lecture where you don't want the listeners to fall asleep.

With that taken care off, and admitted, let's turn to your response. You have selected a quote from Meyer. But may I ask what you think? Which statement of mine was incorrect. Aviyah was courteous enough to put forward a good counter-argument. The reason why I suggest this, is because when a man just denies the veracity of something without a reason, he gives the impression of impotency - like the Roman Church denying that the earth was round and burning people at the stake for saying it. So, your objection is noted, but your counter argument is still outstanding. May we have that so that all may benefit. Is this not the purpose of this Forum?

Your response to Aviyah is nothing more then using her response as a means to post more of this theology you are pushing. You didn't discuss anything, all you did was post more of the theology. This is why I do not make effort to elaborate... as you say, let the reader, discern.
        And, by the way, Meyer or not, it is not the Gospel that revealed the mysteries of the Kingdom to the DISCIPLES. They didn't have them yet. It was divine light that gave them understanding. Our Lord specifically did NOT WANT "the great multitude" to understand. And even after 1,700 years of having the gospels, few understand these mysteries.

Well, according to this statement:

Our Lord Jesus then, having told His disciples that the words were only for them,

Again, this comment reveals how the Gospel is failing you for some reason. The meaning of parables is not ONLY for those 12 men. There is a correct balanced concerning who and who won't understand parables and the mysteries involved in any given parable, understanding is not limited to ONLY those 12 disciples. If you were correct, then NO ONE for 1700 years will understand any parable because apparently, you feel this particular parable and/or all mysteries were only for 12 to know.

The Gospel is the good news/message of Christ and once one accepts Christ, He is in them and just as Christ in the flesh revealed mysteries to those 12, as ANY believer reads the same words spoken by Jesus to those 12, believers can discern the mystery of any parable... because of Jesus helping any believer understand.
        Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Your response to Aviyah is nothing more then using her response as a means to post more of this theology you are pushing. You didn't discuss anything, all you did was post more of the theology. This is why I do not make effort to elaborate... as you say, let the reader, discern.
          OK brother. No problem. If you've never considered these things, I must seem way off to you. But again, we are not that far apart. In your last thread you pondered the danger of a Christian losing his/her salvation. I showed (or tried to) that it was the Kingdom they lost. You just teach a more serious and extreme doctrine, but we both teach loss for sloppiness. Here again, in Matthew 13, the Parables do not concern salvation. The Lord Himself said that these were the mysteries of the KINGDOM.

Well, according to this statement:

Again, this comment reveals how the Gospel is failing you for some reason. The meaning of parables is not ONLY for those 12 men. There is a correct balanced concerning who and who won't understand parables and the mysteries involved in any given parable, understanding is not limited to ONLY those 12 disciples. If you were correct, then NO ONE for 1700 years will understand any parable because apparently, you feel this particular parable and/or all mysteries were only for 12 to know.

The Gospel is the good news/message of Christ and once one accepts Christ, He is in them and just as Christ in the flesh revealed mysteries to those 12, as ANY believer reads the same words spoken by Jesus to those 12, believers can discern the mystery of any parable... because of Jesus helping any believer understand.
          Hey brother. I didn't say 12 Apostles. I said "disciples". Aren't you as "disciple" of Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Walls View Post
            Although my esteemed brother has given his word that he will not answer, I feel the other readers deserve a response.

When God made man, two things are revealed:
            1. The word "subdue" IMPLIES a rebellion in progress. That is, although God had, in six days, renewed the earth to pristine condition, the serpent was still on the lose. Added to this, from both Isaiah Chapter 14 and Ezekiel Chapter 28 we learn that Satan was a previous governor of this earth and had abused his position. 4,000 years later, our Lord Jesus called Satan, "Prince of this world", showing that he still had sway over government of this earth. And after another 2,000 years, Satan will give all his power to one man - the Beast, showing to what extent Satan still has sway over the government of this earth. So, far from "usurping God's will and sovereignty over all of His Creations", as our esteemed brother maintains, it was God's will that man should replace Satan as governor of this corner of His universe - the earth, sea and sky - "environs" of the earth as I said in my OP - not, as our brother claims, "all of His Creations".
            2. Adam was made a perfect MAN. He lacked nothing in his HUMANITY. But as our brother Percho has pointed out, MAN is made LOWER THAN THE ANGELS. And Satan is an ANGEL. So how was Adam to "SUBDUE" one greater than he? Well, scripture answers. The ONLY command Adam received was to EAT of the Tree of Life. When we eat fruit, it becomes organically one with us. If you cut a man open five hours after eating an apple, you will not find the apple. His metabolism has made him and the apple one. The nature and nourishment of the apple have become one with the man. So, if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life, he would have assimilated and become organically one with God. He would have then possessed a perfect humanity, PERMEATED with divinity. He would NOT BE GOD, but he would "partaker of the divine nature". And in this way he would have been a MAN who could take on an ANGEL. Our Lord Jesus Who, "... took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham" (Heb.2:16), was just such a man! He was a 100% MAN permeated with the divine nature. And this is why He defeated Satan. The end of the matter is, Adam was complete in his HUMANITY but needed something more to carry out God's plan - the fruit of the Tree of Life. That is why we Christians must receive "eternal Life" and, "... by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, ... ." (2nd Peter 1:4)
            I agree. IMHO

and God saith, 'Let light be;' and light is. And God seeth the light, that good, and God separateth between the light and the darkness,

The battle with Satan has just began and will be won through the Word made flesh. Flesh that will soon be created in the image of God.

IMHO salvation is being saved from this: The law is spiritual but I am of the flesh sold under sin (transgression of the spiritual law). And you are saved for the kingdom of God.

If I understand correctly the means of destroying the devil, Satan, and his works 1 John 3:8 required sin, the death brought about by that sin which would need to come about through being made a little lower than the angels account of the death and then life from that death Heb 2:9-14

Adam had to bring sin and death into the world for the purpose of redemption through the Son of God manifested a little lower than the angels , as Adam.

Comment

Hey brother. I didn't say 12 Apostles. I said "disciples". Aren't you as "disciple" of Christ.
              Just reading your words. In the scripture, Jesus is speaking to the "12," so when you stated what you stated, the logical conclusion is, only the 12.

Believe me, others on this message board have pushed that ONLY those who Jesus was speaking too, the commands/info was ONLY for them (the Apostles). The most prevalent is the Great Commission when Christians want to push that they are not commanded to speak the Gospel to others. The reason is literally, "the command to do all that was ONLY for the Apostles."
              Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

I share much of your appreciation of the other parables. The net cast into the sea, if we interpret scripture with scripture, is the judgement of the Nations (Matt.25:31-46). Here, "EVERY KIND" is gathered and the judgment is of works alone. But my argument from the Sower is that they were the SAME. There is no difference since all heard the word - not of the gospel, as the thread points to, but of the KINGDOM, and it took root in their hearts.
                Okay, certainly agreed that the Net parable involves the judgment of the nations. However, the kingdom is the net which catches the fish to be sorted later in the judgment:

The kingdom of heaven is like a net that was thrown into the sea and gathered fish of every kind.

At judgment, the angels will sort all the types of fish, and throw away the bad ones into the fiery furnace. Whereas you interpret some people to be saved into the gospel but not accepted in the kingdom, here in this parable those who are not accepted in the kingdom are cast into hell. So "belief on Christ unto salvation" (being Christian) must be synonymous with being "sons of the kingdom" or believing "the word of the kingdom." Otherwise, there would be Christians in hell.

The Parable of the Wheat and Tares is almost the same, for here we have DIFFERENT KINDS. Their SOWERS were different, and their SEED was different. But then the Parable, having dealt with the counterfeit Christians, end with another SORTING - that which is IN the Kingdom but which offends. They cannot be the Tares because the verse previous has already dealt the Tares their fate.
                Even if we read these as two sortings (I believe it's one), the result of the second is identical - being cast into hell:

Just as the weeds are gathered and burned with fire, so will it be at the end of the age.... They will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, and throw them into the fiery furnace.

Each Parable speaks of a "mystery" - a mysterious aspect of the Kingdom.
                I agree with you here.

It immediately becomes clear that (1) the differences in the gospel are immense, and (2) you cannot teach an unbeliever about the Kingdom. He must first hear of salvation.
                I'm not sure if I would say immense, they are inseparable concepts and you cannot have one without the other (applies both ways). Here it's expressed this way also:

Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and has released us from our sins by His blood, who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father - to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! ... By Your blood You purchased for God those from every tribe and tongue and people and nation. You have made them into a kingdom, priests to serve our God, and they will reign upon the earth. (Revelation 1 & 5)

So it's directly connected to the cross/gospel. However, I agree that the kingdom and gospel themselves are different, in that the kingdom is the expression of the gospel spreading throughout the earth. Or perhaps the earthly presence. This is why works are descriptive of the kingdom - because works are done on earth. But you cannot do works of the kingdom without being redeemed by the blood. And the evidence of being redeemed (faith) is works, or earthly behavior in the kingdom, illustrated by the sower parable.
                「耶和華聖潔無比,獨一無二,沒有磐石像我們的上帝。
                撒母耳記上 (1 Samuel) 2:2

Comment

The Parable of the Sower is not the Gospel

In every way, the parable of the Sower preaches the gospel. Every parable of the kingdom is of the gospel, and preaches the fullness of God/Christ.

If you carefully study the parable of the Sower, it summarizes how the seed of God grows to fullness of the tree, bearing 100 fold fruit.

The gospel, by God's design, is simply the perfect will of God. By the gospel, we hear good things of God, see the salvation of God and experience by fullness of God.
                  Grace and peace unto you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ!

Comment

I agree that the parable of the sower is not actually the Gospel itself,However, it is a representation of what happens to various types of people when the Gospel is preached. I see nothing in the OP that contradicts this.
                    Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Comment

Originally posted by shepherdsword View Post
                      I agree that the parable of the sower is not actually the Gospel itself,However, it is a representation of what happens to various types of people when the Gospel is preached. I see nothing in the OP that contradicts this.
                      But the premise that Walls is pushing is (in a nut shell)... not all SAVED Christians who pass away prior to Christ's return, will reign with Christ during the Millennial Kingdom

A logical conclusion is: I "guess" those who are saved but lose reward enough to NOT reign with Christ, just wait the 1000 years out in heaven. But, Wall's doesn't believe saved Christians go to heaven
                      Slug1--out

Comment

Just reading your words. In the scripture, Jesus is speaking to the "12," so when you stated what you stated, the logical conclusion is, only the 12.

Believe me, others on this message board have pushed that ONLY those who Jesus was speaking too, the commands/info was ONLY for them (the Apostles). The most prevalent is the Great Commission when Christians want to push that they are not commanded to speak the Gospel to others. The reason is literally, "the command to do all that was ONLY for the Apostles."
                        OK. If this is your experience then I see your hesitance. Now I hope it is clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Aviyah View Post
                          Okay, certainly agreed that the Net parable involves the judgment of the nations. However, the kingdom is the net which catches the fish to be sorted later in the judgment:

The kingdom of heaven is like a net that was thrown into the sea and gathered fish of every kind.

At judgment, the angels will sort all the types of fish, and throw away the bad ones into the fiery furnace. Whereas you interpret some people to be saved into the gospel but not accepted in the kingdom, here in this parable those who are not accepted in the kingdom are cast into hell. So "belief on Christ unto salvation" (being Christian) must be synonymous with being "sons of the kingdom" or believing "the word of the kingdom." Otherwise, there would be Christians in hell.

Even if we read these as two sortings (I believe it's one), the result of the second is identical - being cast into hell:

Just as the weeds are gathered and burned with fire, so will it be at the end of the age.... They will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, and throw them into the fiery furnace.

I agree with you here.

I'm not sure if I would say immense, they are inseparable concepts and you cannot have one without the other (applies both ways). Here it's expressed this way also:

Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and has released us from our sins by His blood, who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father - to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! ... By Your blood You purchased for God those from every tribe and tongue and people and nation. You have made them into a kingdom, priests to serve our God, and they will reign upon the earth. (Revelation 1 & 5)

So it's directly connected to the cross/gospel. However, I agree that the kingdom and gospel themselves are different, in that the kingdom is the expression of the gospel spreading throughout the earth. Or perhaps the earthly presence. This is why works are descriptive of the kingdom - because works are done on earth. But you cannot do works of the kingdom without being redeemed by the blood. And the evidence of being redeemed (faith) is works, or earthly behavior in the kingdom, illustrated by the sower parable.
                          I think we're on the same page, so the slight differences are not worth contention. Thank you for your honest comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Glorious View Post
                            The Parable of the Sower is not the Gospel

In every way, the parable of the Sower preaches the gospel. Every parable of the kingdom is of the gospel, and preaches the fullness of God/Christ.

If you carefully study the parable of the Sower, it summarizes how the seed of God grows to fullness of the tree, bearing 100 fold fruit.

The gospel, by God's design, is simply the perfect will of God. By the gospel, we hear good things of God, see the salvation of God and experience by fullness of God.
                            Thanks for your comments. In my posting #11, second last paragraph, I outlined the differences between the the gospel of salvation, and the gospel of the Kingdom. Would you like to comment on these differences?

Comment

But the premise that Walls is pushing is (in a nut shell)... not all SAVED Christians who pass away prior to Christ's return, will reign with Christ during the Millennial Kingdom

A logical conclusion is: I "guess" those who are saved but lose reward enough to NOT reign with Christ, just wait the 1000 years out in heaven. But, Wall's doesn't believe saved Christians go to heaven
                              Correct. If you will allow, and I'll do my best to make it short, I would like to explain my view.

First, there are no scriptures that show dead men going to heaven. There ARE scriptures showing men ALIVE and in their BODIES going to heaven. The process of a LIVING man defying gravity and being caught away to heaven is well documented in Enoch, Elijah, our Lord Jesus Himself and the 144,000 of Revelation 14. But it is also just as clearly stated that these will NOT STAY in heaven.
                              1. The first man raptured, Enoch, made a prophecy recorded by Jude under inspiration. It reads; "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints" (Jude 1:14)
                              2. Zechariah starts Chapter 14 with the Lord coming to judge the nations. Verse 4 speaks of His feet touching down on Mount Olives. So the third MAN recorded as going to heaven returns to earth for the battle of Armageddon
                              3. Zechariah 14 continues in verse 5 with what Enoch said, "... and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee."
                              4. Then, in 1st Thessalonians 4:14, Paul makes the same statement. When Christ comes, he will have the saints with Him. The rest of the Chapter tells how this is possible - by a resurrection of the dead Christians to the surface of the earth, and then TOGETHER with the LIVING saints, they are ALL caught away to the air and the clouds.
                              5. Revelation 14, already mentioned above, tells how the 144,000 got to be before the throne where the 4 Creatures and 24 Elders are. They are "redeemed FROM the earth" (v.3).
                              6. In Revelation 19, the scene again is heaven and the throne. The 24 Elders and the 4 Creatures, which Chapter 4 assures us are in heaven, are present. A company wearing white robes are said to be the privileged to be invited to the Wedding Feast. This same company, in verse 14 are also counted as an army. The Lord Jesus descends with this company and the slaughter of Armageddon, which is on earth about 70 miles west of Jerusalem, begins.

Here then are FIVE proofs from Enoch to the last persons raptured (most probably the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11), that the saints who are in heaven, LEAVE IT - led by the Chiefest among men, our Lord Jesus Christ. From then on, the prophets of the Old Testament have Emmanuel living in Jerusalem.

Returning to our theme - the Millennial Kingdom - I propose that the slovenly, slothful, wicked, sinful and lukewarm Christians WILL BE ON EARTH DURING THE MILLENNIUM, WILL "SEE" THE KINGDOM, BUT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED NEAR ITS ACTIVITIES AND JOYS, AND NOT BE ALLOWED NEAR JESUS CHRIST*. Just as Israel was, during the time f their chastisement, these Christians will be (i) grieving for what they lost (weeping and gnashing of teeth), (ii) be scorned by Christ and His co-kings, (iii) be the laughing stock of the nations, and (iv) a by-word until the Millennium is over. The Parable of the Sower, if a pinch of literalness is added, shows that at least 75% of "those who had the word of the kingdom in their hearts" bear no fruit and cast out to be burnt by MEN.

* I anticipate a huge cry from my fellows that our Lord Jesus said that He would never leave us. This misconception comes from an unfortunate decision by our very capable and esteemed translators. In Matthew 28:20 they use the word "world". But the Greek is "aion" which means "AGE". It should read; "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the AGE. Amen." Our Lord Jesus promised never to leave us ONLY TILL THE END OF THE AGE. After that, as we see, the slothful Christians are CAST OUT to OUTER DARKNESS. "Darkness" has two mournful connotations:
                              1. It represents God's judgement (Gen.1:2; Zeph.1:15; Matt.27:45)
                              2. It is the are where our Lord Jesus, "Light of the world" IS NOT PRESENT! (Jn.8:12, 9:5)

Comment

I share much of your appreciation of the other parables. The net cast into the sea, if we interpret scripture with scripture, is the judgement of the Nations (Matt.25:31-46). Here, "EVERY KIND" is gathered and the judgment is of works alone. But my argument from the Sower is that they were the SAME. There is no difference since all heard the word - not of the gospel, as the thread points to, but of the KINGDOM, and it took root in their hearts.
                                There is one gospel of God/Christ having the following parts, fullness and greatness (as in being everlasting):

1. Faith unto good thing. This part of the gospel refers to the first things of the gospel of Christ.

Philippians 1:27 KJV declares:
                                Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

2. Grace unto salvation. This part of the gospel refers to the last/beginning things of the gospel of Christ.

Acts 20:24 KJV
                                But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

3. Kingdom unto hope of glory. This is the fullness (perfection) of the gospel that refers to end things of the gospel of Christ. Because it is the fullness of gospel established in the hope of glory/eternal life, it encapsulates and makes #! and #2 to become eternal. There is not one parable of the kingdom that does not point to a good report by faith and salvation by grace.

Matthew 24:14 KJV
                                And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

4. Everlasting unto greatness. This is the gospel of things in the great and everlasting realm of the Father that is to come. Because it is the everlasting gospel established in the Father, it encapsulates and makes #!, #2 and #3 to become everlasting in the new age to come.

Revelation 14:6 KJV
                                And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

The Parable of the Wheat and Tares is almost the same, for here we have DIFFERENT KINDS. Their SOWERS were different, and their SEED was different. But then the Parable, having dealt with the counterfeit Christians, end with another SORTING - that which is IN the Kingdom but which offends. They cannot be the Tares because the verse previous has already dealt the Tares their fate.
                                The parable of wheat and tares is not about "counterfeit Christians". It is about saints and children of the devil mixing together in the world. In the fullness of time, angels are commissioned to separate saints from children of the devil by the replenished fruit they bear in the world.

The common understanding in Christianity is that these Parables all speak of the same thing. This is what I hope to dispel. Each Parable speaks of a "mystery" - a mysterious aspect of the Kingdom. But before I get into that, may I suggest an simple exercise for you to do - for yourself of course. On a Word Doc, place two text boxes side by side. In the left one, type what you would say if you were preaching the gospel of salvation to somebody. In the right one, type your words if you were to preach the gospel of the Kingdom. You will soon see one of to things. (1) How much on a divide, or difference there is between the two gospels, or (2) how far your understanding of the Kingdom goes.
                                Again, Walls, there is one gospel. That one gospel may be perverted/corrupted by some preachers and teachers. But, any other gospel is not of God/Christ and draws a curse.

Galatians 1:8 KJV
                                But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

So let me set forth an abbreviated version of my two text boxes. The gospel of salvation is blue, the gospel of the Kingdom is magenta
                                Both are a gospel - good news
                                Salvation is freedom from God's retribution - The Kingdom is being restored to our former purpose - to rule
                                Salvation gives eternal life - One ENTERS life for the Kingdom
                                Salvation is by FAITH (Eph.2:8) - The Kingdom is by WORKS (Matt.7:21)
                                Salvation is a GIFT (Eph.2:8) - the Kingdom is taken by violence (Matt.11:12)
                                Salvation is FREE (Eph.2:8) - The Kingdom costs you your (soul) life (Matt.16:24-28)
                                Salvation frees one from God's wrath - the Kingdom causes men's wrath (Matt.24:9-14)
                                Salvation frees one from tribulation - the Kingdom is only gained by tribulation (Act.14:22)
                                Many are called for salvation - few are chosen for the Kingdom (Matt.22:2-14)
                                Salvation is "eternal" (Heb.5:9) - the Kingdom can be lost (Gal.5:21; Eph.5:5)

It immediately becomes clear that (1) the differences in the gospel are immense, and (2) you cannot teach an unbeliever about the Kingdom. He must first hear of salvation.
                                Most of these things you write about the salvation and kingdom of God are not true. You really turned the kingdom of God into what it ain't and I don't know from where to start straightening them out.
                                Grace and peace unto you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ!

Comment

Working...
                                X