Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demons?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Demons?

    Are demons (devils; kjv), fallen angels?

    They very well could be, but I tend to think that they could be the children, of fallen angels when they took the daughters of men.

    Gen 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

    Could it be that in the flood, these demons lost the physical body, and have since seek to find another body to dwell in (posses)

    Mat 8:31 The demons began to entreat Him, saying, "If You are going to cast us out, send us into the herd of swine."

  • #2
    I have heard teaching that fallen angels and demons are different beings.

    Chad

    Comment


    • #3
      I have never heard of anything other than demons being the fallen angels.

      Comment


      • #4
        Have you noticed that there is NEVER a mention of anyone being posessed by fallen angels?
        It is my current understanding that the demons are indeed the spirits of those offspring.

        Comment


        • #5
          demons are not fallen angels, neither the children of the daughters of men.
          We are his body, We are his representative, We are the extension of God to the earth. Every action should be a extension of God's love.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bladers View Post
            demons are not fallen angels, neither the children of the daughters of men.
            And..................??

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Partaker of Christ View Post
              Are demons (devils; kjv), fallen angels?

              They very well could be, but I tend to think that they could be the children, of fallen angels when they took the daughters of men.

              Gen 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

              Could it be that in the flood, these demons lost the physical body, and have since seek to find another body to dwell in (posses)

              Mat 8:31 The demons began to entreat Him, saying, "If You are going to cast us out, send us into the herd of swine."
              Demons, fallen angels same thing....... understanding that they can inhibit and posses a body as in the time of Noah.

              1pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
              1pe 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

              2pe 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
              2pe 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kahtar View Post
                Have you noticed that there is NEVER a mention of anyone being posessed by fallen angels?
                It is my current understanding that the demons are indeed the spirits of those offspring.
                What about when Satan entered into Judas?
                Matt 9:13
                13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
                NASU

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yes they are

                  Originally posted by Bladers View Post
                  demons are not fallen angels, neither the children of the daughters of men.
                  Oh, yes, but they are. I have been involved in helping people through deliverance from evil spirits for about 20 yrs. The spirits are indeed demons and demons = devils = fallen angels = poltergeists. They sometimes freely admit that Satan is their master and that they were cast out of heaven with Lucifer because they rebelled against God with him. But they are cast out of a persons life just the way it is described in the Bible. I've seen it many times.

                  Also, seeing them do supernatural things in our presence only confirmed what I already believed from the Bible. They are real and they are dangerous.

                  Jesus is Lord.

                  Come Quickly, Lord Jesus!
                  Last edited by The Parson; Dec 30th 2008, 03:14 AM. Reason: picture linked to a commerical site

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What sort of super natural things did they do?


                    Originally posted by Yankee Candle View Post
                    Oh, yes, but they are. I have been involved in helping people through deliverance from evil spirits for about 20 yrs. The spirits are indeed demons and demons = devils = fallen angels = poltergeists. They sometimes freely admit that Satan is their master and that they were cast out of heaven with Lucifer because they rebelled against God with him. But they are cast out of a persons life just the way it is described in the Bible. I've seen it many times.

                    Also, seeing them do supernatural things in our presence only confirmed what I already believed from the Bible. They are real and they are dangerous.

                    Jesus is Lord.



                    Come Quickly, Lord Jesus!
                    Last edited by The Parson; Dec 30th 2008, 03:14 AM. Reason: Picture linked to commerical site.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Do you really wish to know?

                      Originally posted by chad View Post
                      What sort of super natural things did they do?
                      Do you really wish to know? If you believe me then you won't sleep tonight.


                      Come Quickly, Lord Jesus!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I was once at a church service when someone was delivered from a evil spirit. When they tried to cast it out, it gave an evil laugh (Like the one vincent price does at the end of Michael Jacksons thriller song), except much scarier and creepier.

                        It was the most evil laugh I have ever heard. I have also heard a preacher speak of people wriggling like snakes and climbing up walls when being delivered from an evil spirit.

                        Chad

                        Originally posted by Yankee Candle View Post
                        Do you really wish to know? If you believe me then you won't sleep tonight.



                        Come Quickly, Lord Jesus!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Yankee Candle View Post
                          Oh, yes, but they are. I have been involved in helping people through deliverance from evil spirits for about 20 yrs. The spirits are indeed demons and demons = devils = fallen angels = poltergeists. They sometimes freely admit that Satan is their master and that they were cast out of heaven with Lucifer because they rebelled against God with him. But they are cast out of a persons life just the way it is described in the Bible. I've seen it many times.

                          Also, seeing them do supernatural things in our presence only confirmed what I already believed from the Bible. They are real and they are dangerous.

                          Jesus is Lord.




                          Come Quickly, Lord Jesus!
                          That is interesting what you wrote.

                          How can we see them?
                          Does the holy spirit alone reveal demons?
                          Or are we able to judge them and know when it is a demon and when it is acting?
                          Last edited by Athanasius; Dec 30th 2008, 04:08 AM. Reason: removed commercial link

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by chad View Post
                            What sort of super natural things did they do?
                            You don't really want to have that question answered.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Xel'Naga View Post
                              You don't really want to have that question answered.
                              Why not?!.......

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X