Let's Talk Bible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Talk Bible

I cannot imagine to talk Bible without to let the people know what the symbolic language means.

we are living in the end times of this world, when people asking me what or who is the whore of Babylon? I cannot tell them. Revelation 17. If we have to debate about Revelation 14:6-12. I cannot tell the people who or what is the mark of the beast and what is the beast. This rules is not talk Bible it is against the Bible. The book of Revelation is a warning for God's people to be prepared. But here everybody is sleeping. What about Revelation 18:4? If someone ask me who is Babylon, what must I say? Lie? This is wasting God's time.

So lets see if I have the premise. Symbolic language, like who is Babylon? Like who do we think she is? Don't you think it may be Rome. Or more specifically the Roman Catholic church? You shouldn't lie. Tell us what you really think.

1st John 3:14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

Comment

Originally posted by The Parson View Post
      So lets see if I have the premise. Symbolic language, like who is Babylon? Like who do we think she is? Don't you think it may be Rome. Or more specifically the Roman Catholic church? You shouldn't lie. Tell us what you really think.
      You are right, So then if we know that truth we must warn the world about what the mark of the beast also is. Okay, What is the mark of the beast?

Comment

Originally posted by Pipiripi View Post

You are right, So then if we know that truth we must warn the world about what the mark of the beast also is. Okay, What is the mark of the beast?
        Spiritually speaking, something nobody wants. Something a Child of God can't receive. Naturally speaking, ain't got a clue...

1st John 3:14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

Comment

Working...
        X