X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil 1:19-20

Philippians 1:19-20

King James Version (KJV)

19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
    20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

Philippians 1:19-20

Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

19 For I have known that this shall fall out to me for salvation, through your supplication, and the supply of the Spirit of Christ Jesus,
    20 according to my earnest expectation and hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, and in all freedom, as always, also now Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether through life or through death,

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

19 Prayers and the Spirit guidance can work wonders. Weshould bring our troubles to the Lord in prayer this will lift our heavy burdenand make us delivered. Thru prayer He become our Lord and delivers us from oursins. Our true help is thru Christ and those He has called. The world can nottruly give what we need. We need to confidante in what the Lord has done for usand not doubt Him because of us; His promises are not based on us most of thetime.

20 We should be proud in Him, not in ourselves, bringingpraise to Him and not ourselves. We should not be ashamed that we follow Him,even in times where this is not easy, He was first hated. We are to show Christto preach Christ to live as Christ. We should have boldness for Him.
    Live the Halleluyah life
Working...
X