This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reptilian Shapeshifter Compilation - Our Alien Rulers

This post was written by Christian Alexei Kunimi. I am not him, but I want to help to raise awareness of this most important subject, which has been suppressed, trivialized and muddied by disinformation.

We are being controlled by an alien race, a highly-advanced draconian species that's able to shapeshift and polymorph into almost any form. They've used this ability to take forms that look like human bodies in order to become our rulers, where they hold all the positions of control and influence over human society. We are living in a false world, a system of control they've created to imitate a human civilization. All of our leaders are them, everyone you see in the media, and they are also among us in the general population, all around us in our daily lives. They have always been here, hiding in plain sight, right in front of us at all times. This is the Matrix. You can choose to not believe it, but this is the reality we are living in.

Humans do not originate from this planet. These draconians (and perhaps other non-human groups) took our ancestors from their homeworlds elsewhere in the galaxy and brought them here to serve as slaves/thralls. This first took place a very long time ago, at least tens of thousand of years, and since then, humans have existed as thralls in this alien empire, on this planet and probably others as well.

They have the human population deep under mind control, in a trance-like, semi-conscious state where the scope of thought and perception is limited to what the programming allows. We live in an artificially-maintained world under the control of these aliens, yet very few people have any awareness of this, even though the evidence is overwhelming at this point. They can only see the illusion put forward by the establishment, while they remain blind, deaf and dumb to reality. The slave who believes he's free will never escape captivity. That's how they've gotten away with this for so long, by hiding behind the pretense of a free human world.

This video is a compilation of photos and videos which conclusively proves the existence of these draconian shapeshifters, as well as their advanced technology and craft. In fact, all of the technology that we have today was originally developed by them, not by humans. They've been handing down their antiquated technology to us, but as you'll see, it's still far below the level of technology that they use themselves ("anti-gravity", non-physical force/heat generation, teleportation, holograms, refractive cloaking, nanotechnology).

The dracs who are showing us these things are trying to get us to wake up to reality. They've gone against their own establishment to give humanity the opportunity to be free. They've done their part. The only question is - are humans strong enough to wake up from the illusion, and then organize and act against their masters? Can we reclaim our freedom and independence, or will we forever be mind-controlled livestock? Can we take back control of our own minds and become a sentient race once again?

To keep the video to a reasonable length (4 hours and 40 minutes total), I had to leave out explanations for each separate case. If you find that you need that, you can watch the other videos listed in the Youtube description boxes, which will give you those explanations. I've also included a preview video (14 minutes) to give you a quick overview of what you'll be seeing.

PREVIEW :
    https://vimeo.com/388787915

FULL COMPILATION :
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...vp9tHLlWjlUU9I

I also wanted to talk about some of my personal experiences with dracs, which is what got me started on this. First off, I want to make it clear that they are aliens, physical 100% non-human beings. They are not demons in possession of human bodies, extradimensional/shadow beings, or reptilian-human hybrids. They are shapeshifting aliens that have physically transformed their bodies to imitate humans, and with this ability, they can potentially take almost any form, imitate any creature. This shapeshifting ability allows them to switch their cells to a fluid-like state in which they can be moved around and molded into new shapes. They can also change the characteristics of each individual cell - color, hardness, elasticity and so on.

However, they can only reproduce the surface appearance of the species they are imitating. They cannot reproduce the physiology or cellular biology of that species. Based on this, I've found three basic ways to identify dracs in their human imitation forms :

1. They do not have cartilage in their noses or ears.
    This must be a limitation of their polymorphic ability rather than an oversight in the imitation code. They can't generate the cellular characteristics of cartilage on their skulls.
    2. They do not have real pores with sebaceous glands, so their skin never produces oil.
    Dracs don't have sebaceous glands and they can't generate imitations of them. Their "pores" are just texture in the skin, empty pockets or craters without any sebum/oil. They don't have sweat glands either, but they can push water directly out of their skin cells to imitate sweating.
    3. Their "hair" does not grow from follicles.
    Dracs imitate hair by forming their skin cells into fibers. It does not grow from follicles like real hair, and it's living tissue, whereas real hair is non-living matter, mostly keratin. Their imitation "hairs" will never come out with roots when you try to pluck them. They will always break.

Of course, if you look at their cells/DNA under a microscope, compared to human cells/DNA, the differences will be obvious. The three methods I've listed above are just as conclusive and they don't require any expertise or special equipment.
    As I said, they could potentially take almost any form. They could make themselves look like the most beautiful angelic figures that you can possibly imagine, or the most horrific abominations that you can possibly imagine. They can also radically change the size of their bodies, compress down to less than 1 foot tall in humanoid forms, or expand to more than 30 feet tall in humanoid forms. Many of the creatures in mythology were/are real in that humans did see them, but they were not what they appeared to be. They were all dracs shapeshifted into those forms. Werewolves, vampires, mermaids, giants, goblins, leprechauns, fairies - all dracs in different forms.

Here are the forms that I know for certain they can take :

Human imitation
    Werewolf - in video, seen in person multiple times
    Zeta reticulan (gray alien) - in video
    Tree imitation (ent) - in video, seen in person multiple times
    Goblin - confirmed by multiple sources
    Dog imitation - in video, seen in person
    Cat imitation - in video, seen in person
    Horse imitation - in video
    Bear imitation - in video
    Tiger imitation - in video
    Bat imitation - seen in person
    Owl imitation

I know that the "dog" was a drac because it projected force on me twice from 4-5 feet away. It also behaved strangely for a dog - no barking or panting, following me step-for-step and standing perfectly still whenever I stopped. I know that the "cat" was a drac because its eyes morphed when I looked at it. They increased in size and began to glow yellow.

I've also seen dracs in unidentifiable animal forms, one that looked similar to a cat except that it had a long neck and legs, and made strange vocalizations that I'd never heard before. I also saw something that looked like a cross between a rat and a pig - hairless, pink skin, about 2 feet long with very short legs and human-like feet. It didn't have a tail that I could see, and it ran by very fast, despite its short legs.

As you'll see in the video, a drac is many times stronger than a human, even when compressed down to human size. I can attest to this from personal experience. When I was 13 years old, my "friend" challenged me to arm wrestle his mother, who was a little over 5 feet tall and no more than 120 pounds. I weighed somewhere around 170 pounds and I had been weight training for several years, capable of bench-pressing over 250 pounds. I thought it was a strange challenge, but he insisted that she was much stronger than she looked. When we started, I found that I couldn't move her arm at all. It was like pushing against a brick wall. My arm was several inches longer than hers, but even with that advantage, I couldn't bend her wrist back. After a few seconds, she steadily forced me down with almost no effort, smiling the whole time. I walked away in embarrassment and tried not to think about it. What I find embarrassing about this now is how I was unable to figure out what was going on. There's no way that a small woman could've done that. I would've won easily if she were human, so it should've been obvious to me that she's not human. That's the logical conclusion I couldn't come to at the time.

I've had dracs project force and heat/cold on me several times, so I know that's what's really happening in these videos. The force projection felt more like a wave pushing rather than a solid object. They can levitate by generating constant upward force on their own bodies. I've seen that in person as well, individuals jumping up and hanging in the air for longer than is naturally possible. They are shapeshifting, superpowered aliens that can project force like Jedis and fly like Superman.

I've also seen their "anti-gravity" orbs in person, the large craft and small surveillance drones. The first drone I saw was a silver and black sphere about the size of a softball. I walked out of the garage into the driveway and it was about 5 feet away, hovering at eye level. After a few seconds, it began to make whirring noises and then shot up into the sky on a curving path. The second drone I saw was sitting on top of a rolled-up canopy on the porch. Unlike the first drone, this one had an ovoid shape and was about the size of a chicken egg. I went up to take a close look, but it flew off before I could get to it. I've also had encounters with refractive-cloaked orbs which I could hear but couldn't see. I've only seen the big orbs at night, all surrounded by plasma fields, glowing yellow, white and green. They're the ones spraying aerosol (chemtrails) to make clouds, and as you'll see in the video, all of that white stuff up there is actually synthetic fibers. All clouds are made from that, produced in factories. So much for "mother nature".

So why has this advanced alien race created this fake world to control humans? I'm sure there are a number of reasons - labor, food, perhaps even to learn something. But I think the primary objective is to harvest our lifeforce and souls, human batteries as in The Matrix, vampires feeding on our emotional/auric energy. I can't demonstrably prove this, but looking at the way this world works, it seems to be true.

The world is a vampire, sent to drain
    Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames
    And what do I get for my pain
    Betrayed desires and a piece of the game

These lyrics from the Smashing Pumpkins song Bullet with Butterfly Wings are saying the same thing. Of course, the "secret destroyers" are the dracs, hiding in plain sight in their human imitation forms. Billy Corgan has also talked about shapeshifters, so he's one who's trying to get the truth out.

Whatever the dracs are doing with humans here, it's not right to subjugate another sentient race like this. Sentient beings should not exist as mind-controlled thralls. Even the least intelligent races should be allowed to exist independently and choose their own path of development. However, it's up to us to do this for ourselves. No one else is going to save us. Even if there are other groups out there that want to help, it's not possible because we are too far from the core systems. The only way they could get a force here is by taking control of the dracs' stargates on other planets, but even then, the dracs would just shut them down on this end.

The only way out of this cage is to wake ourselves up and fight. So far, only a few of us have been able to see the truth. The vast majority are dead asleep, and it doesn't seem possible to ever reach them. We have become completely passive and blind to reality, accepting whatever our masters decide for us, taking their lies as truth, living out our entire lives never knowing where we are or even what we are. Sheep led by wolves in sheep's clothing. If we were competent as a sentient race, we wouldn't have ended up in this position, taken over by these predators. Somehow we must overcome our own weakness as a species, otherwise we will never have lasting freedom.

Despite all my rage
    I am still just a rat in a cage
    Then someone will say
    What is lost can never be saved

You might want to check out vids by Joe Jordan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuMa...t_n-EPoUH5hdzf
    He was a ufo investigator who used hypnosis with alien abductees. One day he heard an abductee tell how the aliens had to let him go when he called on the name of Jesus. With investigation - though he was an agnostic himself - he found out that other investigators were sometimes hearing the same sort of story.. They did not report, or want to report, the phenomenon for reasons given in the vid.

You say there is no supernatural component. But dracos and greys etc. etc. are seen on UFOs and if the name of the Lord makes them flee, you can be sure they are not from outer space but from the dark side. I did not read all of your post but it does seem you left someone out of it. The Lord.

Another thing. How likely is it that beings from far distant galaxies would be bipedal and have hands with fingers similar to ours? How likely is it that they would breathe our air? Or have heads with ears and noses and mouths and eyes placed where ours are placed?

You also might want to check out videos on aliens by people like Timothy Alberino and L.A. Marzulli.
    Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

1 Timothy 4:7—"Have nothing to do with irreverent, silly myths. Rather train yourself for godliness;"
      Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at injustice, but rejoices with the truth. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and always perseveres.

Comment

You lost me at "
        We are being controlled by an alien race " .

Comment

When I get up in the morning there is another alien I have to approach in the mirror. Why would I now worry about other aliens that don't even exist.

Comment

Originally posted by pdun459 View Post
            1 Timothy 4:7—"Have nothing to do with irreverent, silly myths. Rather train yourself for godliness;"
            I do not know all about this topic, like dracos and so on. However, UFOs, where they reportedly come from, are not "silly myths." At least one president - Jimmy Carter - some astronauts, airforce pilots and many other airplane pilots, plus thousands and thousands of people around the world, have reported seeing them. There are photos and videos of them. To just dismiss those accounts does not seem a bit wise. It is a topic for serious prayer.

Many abductees, under hypnosis, not knowing that others have reported what they also report, say there is an alien breeding program going on causing half breeds. Now in Daniel's vision of the toes in the last days we are told that "they" mingle their seed with the seed of men. So "they" are NOT men! Daniel is not a "silly myth."

Now dracos are reptilians. All around the planet, throughout history, we have these tales over and over, of these "gods" coming down from heaven and mating with mortal women to produce monsters, giants and the ruling classes. See Genesis 6.

There are accounts of giants all over the planet also. The Native Americans say they were preceded by red hair giants with 6 fingers and 6 toes who had double rows of teeth. I once had a special needs student who was born with 6 fingers and 6 toes. I had a big, hulking (though not gigantic) other special needs student who had a double row of very snaggly teeth in his upper jaw, front. That is not a "silly myth" but fact. Neither of those students was very cooperative.

All around the planet we also see that the gods of many nations were mostly serpents or dragons. Look at the crowns of the Pharoahs, with the snakes on them. Look at the god of Peru who was reptilian/humanoid. There is more than one statue, from ancient times, showing humanoid reptilians, one holding a reptilian baby. Why do we see the same thing all over the globe?

We see satan being called a dragon or a snake in the Bible. We are told more than once about his "seed." Those aren't silly myths either.

If people want to investigate these issues I suggest Timothy Alberino, starting with red haired giants of America. Then more videos by him and L.A. Marzulli. Again, it is something to pray about.

We live in a world of gross deception. There is more going on down here than we generally realize. Aren't we told that the reptilian satan, "the father of lies" is the prince of this world?
            Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by L'Ange View Post

I do not know all about this topic, like dracos and so on. However, UFOs, where they reportedly come from, are not "silly myths."
              UFOs may or may not be silly myths. They could be nothing more than a Satanic hoax meant to distract people from the truth. Either way it's silly—and unfortunate—for the Christian to concern him or herself with them, in my opinion. As Paul said, we are to train ourselves for godliness, not UFOs. We're looking for the return of Christ not UFOs. When people start getting obsessed with UFOs, the obsession consumes them like any other addiction. God loves us and wants to bless us but if we're more interested in UFOs than Him we'll miss the boat.
              Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at injustice, but rejoices with the truth. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and always perseveres.

Comment

UFOs may or may not be silly myths. They could be nothing more than a Satanic hoax meant to distract people from the truth. Either way it's silly—and unfortunate—for the Christian to concern him or herself with them, in my opinion. As Paul said, we are to train ourselves for godliness, not UFOs. We're looking for the return of Christ not UFOs. When people start getting obsessed with UFOs, the obsession consumes them like any other addiction. God loves us and wants to bless us but if we're more interested in UFOs than Him we'll miss the boat.
                You are making some assumptions. You assume that training ourselves for godliness would exclude learning about what is going on in the world, that it would exclude learning about and praying about the "they" who mix themselves with the seed of men. If it is in the Bible, it is there to help us, to bless us. It's not just there for no reason. It is not "silly" to try to fully understand it. If the Bible talks about the seed of satan that is also there to help us learn, to teach us so that we can be wise and prepared and prayerful in this corrupt world. It's not "silly."

You also assume that if someone is interested in UFOs then they are "obsessed" with them.. Worse, you assume that if someone is interested in those objects seen flying through the skies, that somehow that means they are more interested in them than in the Lord. Why would you believe that? Do you know how much time and effort even one Christian person has put into that research as opposed to Bible study and prayer? It would help to see some data there.

There is no reason whatsoever to make such an assumption. For me, it is my interest in the Bible and what it prophesies and describes, as well as practical reasons for prayer, that I investigated this issue.

Comment

You are making some assumptions. You assume that training ourselves for godliness would exclude learning about what is going on in the world, that it would exclude learning about and praying about the "they" who mix themselves with the seed of men. If it is in the Bible, it is there to help us, to bless us. It's not just there for no reason. It is not "silly" to try to fully understand it. If the Bible talks about the seed of satan that is also there to help us learn, to teach us so that we can be wise and prepared and prayerful in this corrupt world. It's not "silly."

You also assume that if someone is interested in UFOs then they are "obsessed" with them.. Worse, you assume that if someone is interested in those objects seen flying through the skies, that somehow that means they are more interested in them than in the Lord. Why would you believe that? Do you know how much time and effort even one Christian person has put into that research as opposed to Bible study and prayer? It would help to see some data there.

There is no reason whatsoever to make such an assumption. For me, it is my interest in the Bible and what it prophesies and describes, as well as practical reasons for prayer, that I investigated this issue.
                  I'm not assuming anything, merely stating my opinion. If UFOs are you're thing then by all means, enjoy.

Comment

P.S. There are thousands of people around the world who are reporting highly traumatizing alien abduction experiences. Should we just ignore their suffering or research, see if they could be telling the truth and then learn how to help them? As shown in the vid I posted above, people like Joe Jordan have found a way, they believe, to help such people, through using the Name of Jesus. We can just dismiss such people, but he is a very experienced investigator. How much work have the debunkers done in the field?

Comment

I'm not assuming anything, merely stating my opinion. If UFOs are you're thing then by all means, enjoy.
                      It is not generally something a person enjoys when researching this area. It is unsettling to say the least. You really don't seem to have taken a good look at this issue or the people who are investigating it. That's your choice, but please don't call those who do the work "obsessed" or say they are engaged in what is "silly."

Comment

P.S. Another assumption would be that UFOs are my thing. If someone researches any of innumerable topics in the world, that does not mean they are obsessed by it or that it is necessarily their "thing." My "things" are Scripture, defending creationism against evolution believers, art and other things. I have spent vastly more time on those interests - but that does not mean I can't look into other topics and comment on them where it might just possibly help someone.

Comment

It is not generally something a person enjoys when researching this area. It is unsettling to say the least. You really don't seem to have taken a good look at this issue or the people who are investigating it. That's your choice, but please don't call those who do the work "obsessed" or say they are engaged in what is "silly."
                          I never said all those who "do the work" are obsessed. I simply said "when people get obsessed"; it has that potential and many people do get obsessed. In my opinion it is silly. You may disagree and that's fine.

L'Ange, I know a great deal about this "work" because I wasted many years of my life involved in it. That's how I know it's a waste of time. If I had spent all those hours learning godliness rather than investigating irrelevant nonsense who knows where I'd be today.

Comment

Btw, for anyone who would be interested, UFO investigators like Joe Jordan have reported that those who are most likely to be abducted have been involved in the occult. This can include their very young children. Jacques Vallee was the model for the French scientist and UFO investigator who was in Close Encounters Of The Third Kind. Vallee says that the experiences of abductees is almost identical to what has been experienced since the middle ages in the context of demonic presences and torment. Vallee, an agnostic, feels there is a supernatural aspect to both the UFO machines, and the beings in them.

Comment

I never said all those who "do the work" are obsessed. I simply said "when people get obsessed"; it has that potential and many people do get obsessed. In my opinion it is silly. You may disagree and that's fine.

L'Ange, I know a great deal about this "work" because I wasted many years of my life involved in it. That's how I know it's a silly waste of time. If I had spent all those hours learning godliness rather than investigating irrelevant nonsense who knows where I'd be today.
                              I haven't spent years of my life on this. I found that a few weeks of research was sufficient to get the idea. No way do I feel I have wasted my time. For example, I learned more about how the seed of satan, a reptilian, gets around. I have learned, it would certainly seem, what Daniel was talking about when he said "they" would mingle with the seed of men before Messiah returns. I have gained insight on what to pray about for myself, my loved ones, and others in theses last days. I did not find such investigations to interfere in the slightest with my daily prayers and praises or my overall relationship with the Lord. Just wondering if maybe you were looking in the right places. If it was MUFON, well, they are not really a Christian organization. From them you will hear what happened to people, but never any solution to the problem, or any understanding about how satan works, because they are determined to be secular.

Comment

Working...
                              X