This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speakingtruthforfree View Post
    We are being controlled by an alien race, a highly-advanced draconian species that's able to shapeshift and polymorph into almost any form. They've used this ability to take forms that look like human bodies in order to become our rulers, where they hold all the positions of control and influence over human society. We are living in a false world, a system of control they've created to imitate a human civilization. All of our leaders are them, everyone you see in the media, and they are also among us in the general population, all around us in our daily lives. They have always been here, hiding in plain sight, right in front of us at all times. This is the Matrix. You can choose to not believe it, but this is the reality we are living in.
    I ask, does this sound the statement of someone who's in touch with reality? On the other hand, God says: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."—Jeremiah 29:11.

Humans do not originate from this planet. These draconians (and perhaps other non-human groups) took our ancestors from their homeworlds elsewhere in the galaxy and brought them here to serve as slaves/thralls. This first took place a very long time ago, at least tens of thousand of years, and since then, humans have existed as thralls in this alien empire, on this planet and probably others as well.
    "Then God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.' God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them."—Genesis 1:26-27.

God created us on this planet to govern over it.

They have the human population deep under mind control, in a trance-like, semi-conscious state where the scope of thought and perception is limited to what the programming allows. We live in an artificially-maintained world under the control of these aliens, yet very few people have any awareness of this, even though the evidence is overwhelming at this point. They can only see the illusion put forward by the establishment, while they remain blind, deaf and dumb to reality. The slave who believes he's free will never escape captivity. That's how they've gotten away with this for so long, by hiding behind the pretense of a free human world.
    ". . .for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control."—1 Timothy 1:7.

When I first read this post I wrote it off as not even worthy of discussion. But I encourage people to read the whole thing and see for themselves the mindset that created it. It sounds right out of an L. Ron Hubbard work of fiction.

Love is patient, love is kind; it does not envy, it does not boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.

Comment

MOD NOTE:

Thread closed.
      "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
      C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
      "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
      "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
      "Our Hope is unchanged"
      "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Comment