Has GOD sent CORONA as a warning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has GOD sent CORONA as a warning?

Yesterday I was reading up Corona and other pandemics and plagues and stopped in my tracks when I read that the deadly SARS had killed many then totally disappeared so not a single case haas been reported in 15 years!
    I'd forgotten the doom of SARS so I was surprised to read: In November 2002 and July 2003, an outbreak of SARS in southern China caused an eventual 8,098 cases, resulting in 774 deaths reported in 17 countries (9.6% fatality rate),[1] with the majority of cases in mainland China and Hong Kong.[2] In late 2017, Chinese scientists traced the virus through the intermediary of civets to cave-dwelling horseshoe bats in Yunnan province.[3] No cases of SARS have been reported worldwide since 2004
    So as the disease disappeared we need to ask did the Chinese kill all the bats and civets or did the plague die out on GOD's orders?
    I find it baffling that it was so deadly at 9.6% fatalities and I was reminded of GOD sending a quick and deadly plague to strike the mass or Israelites who had been dancing naked around the Golden Calf.
    Now we have China's corona that is so far quite specific in locations with the pagan Chinese targetting Christians:
    13 Jan 2019 - China's Communist party is intensifying religious persecution as Christianity's popularity grows.
    Italy has the next highest death rate and of course they are predominantly pagans who worship idols of Ishtar and sing praises to Lucifer.
    Spain is in third place and are as pagan as Italy.
    Curiously China claims corona has died out with no new cases!

I'm inclined to believe that corona is a plague sent by GOD as a portent of things to come as Revelation.

Hi XRose, I'm not sure we can definitively say yes God sent or no God didn't send. I think we can say either way, He has allowed it. Do we deserve it as nations who are pushing God out, yes. However, if God gave us all what we deserve we would have all been dead one way or the other a long time ago and facing eternal punishment. So..

I do think "warning" is also a good perspective to see if from. But still, we don't know if God "sent" it. So back to "allowed". We live in a sin cursed world so whether sent or just happened, He allowed it to be. We know it is happening.

It is my belief based on my understanding of Scripture that we are living in most interesting times. The virus is just one of the many events going on across the globe. And all added together it makes for some interesting times. Exciting and scary at the same time. Darkness and Light at the same time and coming to a head. But as believers we have solid hope in Christ Jesus that no matter what the world is doing, we are secure in Him.

I am not sure we can figure out the why with certainty. All the "whys" could be true for that matter. And no matter why, the struggle will get peoples attention and either draw them, hopefully, to Christ, or, back to Christ if they are a bit straying.

Life is so busy and we are all guilty of pushing our prayer life, study of God's Word, and so on the the back. Not because we don't care but because life and work pushes so hard. So instead of trying to figure out the why, I am trying to take this unplanned time off from everyday life and refocus on what I wanted to be doing all along, the priorities my heart longed to put first. Prayer and study.

The times may be a bit dark around us, to say the least, but as believers that just means the Light that has saved us can shine brighter through us if we are obedient to Him.

So I think we can add to the list of "whys", we are being given opportunity to "let our Light shine".

sigpic

Comment

Latest onfection and death figures show that the disease is afflicting pagan idol worshipping countries: China, Itally, France, Iran and Spain.

Comment

Latest infection and death figures show that the disease is afflicting pagan idol worshipping countries: China, Itally, France, Iran and Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by XRose View Post
          Yesterday I was reading up Corona and other pandemics and plagues and stopped in my tracks when I read that the deadly SARS had killed many then totally disappeared so not a single case haas been reported in 15 years!
          I'd forgotten the doom of SARS so I was surprised to read: In November 2002 and July 2003, an outbreak of SARS in southern China caused an eventual 8,098 cases, resulting in 774 deaths reported in 17 countries (9.6% fatality rate),[1] with the majority of cases in mainland China and Hong Kong.[2] In late 2017, Chinese scientists traced the virus through the intermediary of civets to cave-dwelling horseshoe bats in Yunnan province.[3] No cases of SARS have been reported worldwide since 2004
          So as the disease disappeared we need to ask did the Chinese kill all the bats and civets or did the plague die out on GOD's orders?
          I find it baffling that it was so deadly at 9.6% fatalities and I was reminded of GOD sending a quick and deadly plague to strike the mass or Israelites who had been dancing naked around the Golden Calf.
          Now we have China's corona that is so far quite specific in locations with the pagan Chinese targetting Christians:
          13 Jan 2019 - China's Communist party is intensifying religious persecution as Christianity's popularity grows.
          Italy has the next highest death rate and of course they are predominantly pagans who worship idols of Ishtar and sing praises to Lucifer.

I'm inclined to believe that corona is a plague sent by GOD as a portent of things to come as Revelation.
          Yea, I produced a thread on this also, and conclude that it is indeed a divine judgment, a biblical "plague." And the lesson is, as you indicated, a judgment against Chinese persecution of Christians, as well as judgment against deviant Catholicism. Italy and Spain are apostate Catholic countries, as is the U.S. to some degree. The UK is similar to the U.S. in having a Catholic-like state of apostasy. Apparently, this judgment is also against violent terrorist countries that are Muslim. Iran is affected. It is the same message.

These things are warnings as much as actual judgment. It could be much worse. And it will get worse unless the world softens its heart. Whether we are pagans or dead Christians, all can hear the word of God in our conscience. And evil is evil. We should hear the message of God's justice and compassion, and not continue to indulge our violence and wickedness, thinking there will be no consequences from above.

In my own thread, my focus was also on Christians who are compromising with the world. Separate yourselves from pagans if they are causing you to compromise. Do not love the world. Come out from among them!

Comment

I don't think it is safe for me to speak for God, but if I were to guess, based on what I have seen, I think this virus is a more like a test than a judgment. The question on the table is "do you trust me?" To the degree that we are truly able to see and acknowledge that our clean water, fresh food, and safe home are ultimately in the hands of our creator, to that degree we are passing the test. Don't worry, don't panic, look out for those around you. Help your neighbor.

I could be wrong though. Maybe this is judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by randyk View Post

Yea, I produced a thread on this also, and conclude that it is indeed a divine judgment, a biblical "plague."

In my own thread, my focus was also on Christians who are compromising with the world. Separate yourselves from pagans if they are causing you to compromise. Do not love the world. Come out from among them!
              Hi randyk, I hadn't seen your thread so I'll look for it after I write this.
              I get awful hate from people when I point out that GOD still sends signs.
              Here in UK our 'Christian' bishops are both ecumenists who have knelt before the idols of Ishtar with popey.
              Practically everyone says Catholcis are Christians despite them being pagan idolworshippers.
              And just this afternoon as I was deleting rubbish off my computer I came across letter from archbishop of north half of UK in which he practically sneers at me for saying a Christian by definition should believe in creation - he said I should read a book on evolution! Southern archbishop a year or so ago said he doubted if there was a god after one of the Muslim bombings! he shoudl have stood in front of cameras and spoke about Muslims being evil idolaters doomed todestruction unless they become Christian!
              Anyway latest UK COVID deaths on news a few minutes ago is 280 - and we have police openly facilitating the Muslim pedophile grooming gangs.

Comment

Originally posted by CadyandZoe View Post

I don't think it is safe for me to speak for God, but if I were to guess, based on what I have seen, I think this virus is a more like a test than a judgment.

I could be wrong though. Maybe this is judgment.
                I'm sure it's an early warning as per Matthew 24.

Verse 7 says there will be pestilences etc and that is really true of these days.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then there is to be a time until the abomination is set up.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Anyway as Christians we don't have anything to worrry about whether we live or die.

Comment

I'm sure it's an early warning as per Matthew 24.

Verse 7 says there will be pestilences etc and that is really true of these days.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then there is to be a time until the abomination is set up.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Anyway as Christians we don't have anything to worrry about whether we live or die.

Agreed. I admire your tenacity in light of your opposition. May the Lord richly bless you.

Comment

My personal belief is Corona Virus is a Political Campaign surrounding the 2020 Presidential Elections in the USA.

Here in the USA, all Political rallies are CANCELLED.
                    WE have a War to Fight, most of the time the USA Sticks with its President in time of Crisis.

I am not saying it is not Real, I am saying it has been created in an Election Year in the USA by someone who does not like to lose.

It is MY BELIEF that it has been released as a POLITICAL tool, by a tool.

The Chinese say, it was Americans that released it.

Before I heard that, my thought about it was Wow, Trump is going to look good about this, almost no matter what, AND the entire Political process of the the USA has been SHUT DOWN.

Those were the first 2 thoughts that came to my head.

Comment

Originally posted by CadyandZoe View Post

Agreed. I admire your tenacity in light of your opposition. May the Lord richly bless you.
                      We Christians have to keep pushing the truth even if the masses prefer lies?

Comment

If American can not go to the polls to Vote, do to Social Distancing, should we just Cancel the vote this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Jp101 View Post

My personal belief is Corona Virus is a Political Campaign surrounding the 2020 Presidential Elections in the USA.
                          Well Donald has publicly prayed and said America is a Christian country so that sets Satan against him.
                          Then all the Muslim liars and thieves in opposition to him have Satan's backing.
                          But it is strange the US infections and death rate is so low for the size of population?

Maybe in another month we will have a clearer idea?

Comment

Well Donald has publicly prayed and said America is a Christian country so that sets Satan against him.
                            Then all the Muslim liars and thieves in opposition to him have Satan's backing.
                            But it is strange the US infections and death rate is so low for the size of population?

Maybe in another month we will have a clearer idea?

It was my first thought.

It has to do with the 2020 Election of the President of the USA.

As far as Donald's Religious Beliefs???

He has declared Bankruptcy like 5 times, oh it is 6 times.

My Religion must be different then his,
                            I am a Christian.

Comment

We Christians have to keep pushing the truth even if the masses prefer lies?
                              Our culture has adopted the phrase "red pill" to indicate the moment when someone wakes up to the truth in order to face reality as it actually is. Just as it was in the Matrix movie, I don't think we can force anyone to take the red pill. All we can do is offer it to a person. The decision to take the red pill is up to each individual.

Remember also, that once a person takes the red pill, they will awaken to find a different world, and just as it was in the Matrix movie, they will need someone to catch them when they fall. They will need help making sense of their "new" world.

We can't push the truth on the masses or force them to accept it. But we CAN help those who awaken, once the Holy Spirit has awakened them. We can experience the joy of the midwife, helping give birth to a new believer, making ourselves available to help them with answers when they have questions.

Keep the faith and keep up your work.

Comment

Working...
                              X