Craigslist is Anti Christian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist is Anti Christian

Craigslist users, staff ban and prevent you from posting any scripture or Bible opinions. They seldomly allow only JWs to post

Jehovah's Witnesses aren't Christians. They believe Christ was just a man. They teach bizarre doctrines of demons and man-made rituals.

Plenty of websites out there expose the JWs.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me. Most of the world is anti-Christian. Even half of Christians in many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by XNYHCX View Post
        Doesn't surprise me. Most of the world is anti-Christian. Even half of Christians in many ways.
        The whole world is Anti-Christ. We must live in the spirit and not in the world. The world will be judged at the end of the age.
        I didnt know the link didnt work

Comment

It is true that the JWs, more specifically the Watchtower Tract and Bible Society of Brooklyn NY, which is the organization that has been deceiving people since the 1800s with deceptive teachings.
          The JW people themselves, are in desparate need of a Saviour; because the jesus they follow is not YHWH the Lord Eternal, and is just a created being.

We need to be sure to minister to them in love and sincerity, sharing the hope that lies within us, otherwise, how can they ever hear the true gospel, and be convicted by the Holy Spirit to repent?

Jesus is YHWH the eternal Great I AM.
          • Jesus said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I AM from above: ye are of this world; I AM not of this world. if ye believe not that I AM He, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:23
          • " I YHWH the LORD, the first, and with the last; I AM He. Thus saith YHWH the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer YHWH the LORD of hosts; I AM the first, and I AM the last; and beside me there is no God.” Isaiah 41:4,44:6
          • "And [the son of Man] laid his right hand upon me, saying Fear not; I AM the first and the last: I AM He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore. These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive" Rev 1:17, 2:8
          • "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." Rev 22:12

Comment

Working...
          X