Disbanding Police Departments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disbanding Police Departments

If by chance the ploy were successful, could this be the removing, or, taking the Preventer out of the way?

Taking the Preventer out of the way is the prelude to the revealing of "the man of sin."

Why, or why not?
    JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
    JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

The church, by the power of the Holy Spirit, is the preventer.
    --
    Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

Comment

Is there no reference?

I could see that being a possibility.

JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
      JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
        Is there no reference?

I could see that being a possibility.
        I'll post supporting scriptures later. Always remember, we battle satan ONLY with supernatural weapons. Police have nothing to do with spiritual battle, their authority is based on the "natural.". Meaning, this immediately eliminates them from being contenders holding back the supernatural power of satan. Only one force empowers only one Body to battle satan. That is the Holy Spirit, through the Body of Christ.
        --
        Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

Comment

The Police dept may not be an arm of the church, but they have a purpose for the good of the city. Their duty is to preserve the peace and to keep law and order in cities that have ALL kinds of people in them..... including EVIL people. The Police have a job to do and that is to uphold the law of the land. When the Children of Israel went away into captivity, God told them to PRAY for the well fare of the city, for in the well fare of the city was their own welfare secured. Are anarchists satanic ? Probably the spirit that motivates them is. It seeks to destroy and not to build up. Not to keep the peace. And peace officers keeping the peace does not mean that the officers must be all hippy flowers, peace and love...... sometimes they must rise to the level of the opposition to quell it IMO. This is all a terrible situation and up to this point, prayer has been my weapon. The police should NOT be defunded IMO !! Doing that is the fast road to chaos

Comment

The Holy Spirit is in all reborn Christian's heart. In order to reverse what is going on in this country, we need to fight the good fight for Christ and unite together with one heart and defeat the Evil Spirit.

Comment

When we unite together, we can use the voting power in the coming general election along with the Power of The Word to change the world.

Comment

IMHO, the preventor is the God the Father, see Acts 1

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post

I'll post supporting scriptures later. Always remember, we battle satan ONLY with supernatural weapons. Police have nothing to do with spiritual battle, their authority is based on the "natural.". Meaning, this immediately eliminates them from being contenders holding back the supernatural power of satan. Only one force empowers only one Body to battle satan. That is the Holy Spirit, through the Body of Christ.
                  Romans 13 Submit to Government

1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
                  2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will [a]bring judgment on themselves.
                  3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same.
                  4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake.
                  6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

The source of the evil is satan but the battle is manifested out thru the flesh. We are not battling the flesh and blood but are in war with the evil spirit inside the flesh body. A dead body in a casket cannot do anything but the body alive with a spirit inside of it can do good or evil.
                  It is a battle of good vs evil and the battle does play out thru the flesh.
                  Police DO stop people who practice evil.

The police are NOT "The Preventer".

God the Father is "The Preventer"

satan must ask Him for permission to attack the saints. Job Chapters 1 & 2 and Luke Chapter 22.

Comment

Working...
                  X