No announcement yet.

Covid Truth and more news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow and this new from the Pope...Judgment warning went out to him added to Judgments

He says vaccines are required to get into heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://babylonbee.com/news/pope-fra...o-enter-heaven

Comment

Originally posted by kyCyd View Post
      Oh wow and this new from the Pope...Judgment warning went out to him added to Judgments

He says vaccines are required to get into heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://babylonbee.com/news/pope-fra...o-enter-heaven
      Babylon Bee is a satire site. Forgive me if you simply posted that in fun, but I could not tell based on previous postings.
      Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
      Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

Originally posted by teddyv View Post

Babylon Bee is a satire site. Forgive me if you simply posted that in fun, but I could not tell based on previous postings.
        Thanks...but the warning stands for repentance!!!!!!!!!!! The site I got that from are pretrib CRAP people and they know I am not...he won't post my comments any longer so he probably did it on purpose. I will contact him next!!!

Comment

He has been contacted sent to the Judgment page and warned to repent and follow Yeshua and quit following Paul as Judgment and a call for return and harvest back to the gospels will happen and those that don't do it will receive the plagues! Bible forum has edited my posts and judgement is upon them as well I don't see any moterators online do you?????????

Comment

Originally posted by kyCyd View Post
            He has been contacted sent to the Judgment page and warned to repent and follow Yeshua and quit following Paul as Judgment and a call for return and harvest back to the gospels will happen and those that don't do it will receive the plagues! Bible forum has edited my posts and judgement is upon them as well I don't see any moterators online do you?????????
            ModStaff Notice

Cyd
            If you want to discuss your posts, or issues with posts involving the Mod-Staff, please start a new thread in the Chat to the Moderators sub-forum. That is the appropriate place, not within the topical sub-forums.

That way all the staff will see and be aware of any concerns you have.
            Jesus is YHWH the eternal Great I AM.
            • Jesus said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I AM from above: ye are of this world; I AM not of this world. if ye believe not that I AM He, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:23
            • " I YHWH the LORD, the first, and with the last; I AM He. Thus saith YHWH the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer YHWH the LORD of hosts; I AM the first, and I AM the last; and beside me there is no God.” Isaiah 41:4,44:6
            • "And [the son of Man] laid his right hand upon me, saying Fear not; I AM the first and the last: I AM He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore. These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive" Rev 1:17, 2:8
            • "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." Rev 22:12

Comment

Originally posted by CadyandZoe View Post
              They don't work. And worse, what is now being linked as a side effect of Covid-19, is the infection that can arise from use of masks as a so called secondary infection is, bacterial lung/respiratory infection.

And as expected, the naysayer sites are out there calling this a myth. It isn't. Think about it. The reason masks don't save us against the spread of Covid-19, and if masks work why do we have to still stay six feet apart when a sneeze spread area is more than 12 feet, is because the Covid-19 virus is both air born and of course due to that is transmitted by contact with surfaces.

So, lets say someone with Covid-19 is in a store and they happen to sneeze. Maybe don't even know they have C-19 which is why they're out and about. Masks don't provide an airtight seal around your nose and mouth. They just don't. So something is going to get through. If you wear glasses you know there is no airtight seal because your lenses fog while wearing a mask over your nose (and mouth).

The sputum-sneeze particles of that person with Covid enter the atmosphere through the gaps in their mask. And they attach to surfaces, like people nearby wearing masks. And also attach to your clothes.

Virus are dormant until they have a host to lock into and then activate. Now, you're carrying the covid virus on your person. Mask and clothes.
              And you're also carrying the bacteria, germs, virus, that are in the air all the time everywhere.

Masks are intended to give a false sense of security. But when they aren't secure wearing them is just plain false. Even when it is the law.

And what's now one of the top materials polluting our landfills and planet for lack of proper disposal? Especially collecting in rain gutters and waterways? You got it, discarded paper masks. Next time you're walking through a parking lot pay attention and see how many paper masks you see on the ground.

If you want to be in compliance with the new America, the authoritarian dictatorship that has crept in using the virus as its vehicle, i.e. no masks, no service. (One day soon it will be no vaccine certificate/proof, no service. COVID = Certificate Of Vaccination ID) , get the disposable paper masks, and have a small spray bottle, you can buy these at a Dollar Tree store or any Walmart in usually the Cosmetics section, and have your own antibacterial spray recipe inside. One part Tea Tree Oil, two drops of witch hazel to keep it fresh, to four parts water. Lightly spray the mask before you leave your house, a new mask each time.
              Carry the bottle with you, and before you enter a shop, or leave your car, lightly spray the mask again. This kills surface bacteria, germs, virus. Let it dry for a couple of minutes, the scent isn't overpowering and it helps your respiratory system too to inhale the Tea Tree Oil aroma which is in itself a barrier to air born contaminants/odors.

At the end of your day's travels make sure you cut up your paper mask and toss it in the garbage. This helps it to decompose in pieces rather than one big mask.

Another thing that is invaluable when out and about? Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs.
              Swab your nostrils before leaving the house. Take the vial with you. IMO, it's a God send. Helps prevent infection and eradicate a cold if you get one and far faster than without use.

Yours in health,
              Moi.

Comment

Working...
              X