Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the return on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw3QbqvXqVc
    Maybe you will enjoy some of this with me--a powerful display of a spirit of revival

Yeah I have been watching Prayer March 2020 on TBN today. It is not being reported so much by the mainstream news but 50,000 showed up to pray for this nation. I think there is hope for us yet. I pray that Trumps' SCOTUS pick is confirmed quickly.

*moving thread to BN*
    Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Comment

Originally posted by shepherdsword View Post
      Yeah I have been watching Prayer March 2020 on TBN today. It is not being reported so much by the mainstream news but 50,000 showed up to pray for this nation. I think there is hope for us yet. I prayer that Trumps' SCOTUS pick is confirmed quickly.

*moving thread to BN*
      I've been watching FOX News today, and I did hear it briefly covered. Not as well covered as I'd hoped, but at least it was there. I don't expect any of the dishonest Networks to cover it. Sorry, just telling it as I see it. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. are all "married into" the Democratic Party, both literally and ideologically. They don't believe people can be trusted, and believe in an alliance between the govt. and the wealthy to govern on behalf of the people, to control them. I wouldn't trust the people either except that when God is invited into the consciences of men, they can all be perfectly responsible, governing themselves, with the help of God. I don't want any dictatorship except the proper one from heaven.

Comment

Working...
      X